It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romania Breaking News-Innocent people sent to jail ,TV news channel almost shutted down

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: negue

Your dirty political beliefs and illogical mind won't be believed by anyone,esspecialy ATS members around here who have bright minds,you are an exception.
And everything I had posted here in replies were my opinions,I also had links for some arguments,one of your links,esspecialy the one in which Voiculescu launders money and in that video you showed some journalists presenting news.It is disgusting,following your logic it means that you lied.You digged your own pit.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

FOLLOWING YOUR LOGIC MEANS THAT ATS MEMBERS LIES,THEY'ERE OPINIONS ARE FAKE IF THEY DON'T HAVE LINKS,
ATS,DO SOMETHING WITH THIS ONE.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke

Your dirty political beliefs and illogical mind won't be believed by anyone,esspecialy ATS members around here who have bright minds,you are an exception.
And everything I had posted here in replies were my opinions,I also had links for some arguments,one of your links,esspecialy the one in which Voiculescu launders money and in that video you showed some journalists presenting news.It is disgusting,following your logic it means that you lied.You digged your own pit.

Peace!

Well, coming from a proven liar (proof link here), this can't be bad, can it?
edit on 13-8-2014 by negue because: forgot a )

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

So this tiny off-topic lie should destroy the whole thing,isn't it ? If so,let the others decide who lies.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You're losing temper. What is it, can't stand the logic? Or is it the truth that makes you write in all caps?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So this tiny off-topic lie should destroy the whole thing,isn't it ? If so,let the others decide who lies.

Oooh I know, let's have YOU judge and decide, since you seem to know so much about law and about how judges should do their job!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I have entered in your influence area in which I become close-minded and I am trying to get to my open-minded state I had before.Lies and fake arguments makes me to lose my temper

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Again,this was my opinion.You are off-topic again

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I have entered in your influence area in which I become close-minded and I am trying to get to my open-minded state I had before.Lies and fake arguments makes me to lose my temper

Then stop lying and stop using "fake arguments", that should do the trick.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Again,this was my opinion.You are off-topic again

Dude, you started being off-topic a long time ago. I'm just following your logic, as hard as it might be...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I was reffering to your lies.This irony doesn't work.Off-topic again

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I was reffering to your lies.This irony doesn't work.Off-topic again

The fact that I "lie" is yet to be proven by you. Meanwhile I proved you were lying. Is that clear enough?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well done,you have a cookie for that.You prooved that Antena 3 got another award,not the one I said.I apologise again.Any ATS member who will read this posts will feel extremly embarassed for what you have posted,esspecialy romanians.
The way you are trying to give the impression that everything is allright in Romania,falls,just falls.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

A proven lie,forgot to mention tho.

And "our" freshly convicted dude enters in play like this: through phone surveillance he was caught giving orders and advice to his daughter Camelia (tv station manager) on how to convince the companies to pay up.

This is one of the trials that will keep Voiculescu behind bars, even after he finishes the 1/3 of jail time he will do before being able to apply for conditional release.

The link for details is here, sorry it's in Romanian: anticoruptie.hotnews.ro... You could use the online translators to get at least some idea of what's being said there.

He also has another trial for blackmail, they (him, daughter and some tv station director) tried to force a cable provider to relay some of their programmes, paying ~10 million dollars per year. Here comes another link in Romanian: anticoruptie.hotnews.ro...

Where are the videos ? Really now,they present news there,no videos.LIAR,and this one is topic-related.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And you fear that you won't get your money from your propaganda,aren't you ? That is why you try do destroy all of this because of your proven "lie" .

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well done,you have a cookie for that.You prooved that Antena 3 got another award,not the one I said.I apologise again.Any ATS member who will read this posts will feel extremly embarassed for what you have posted,esspecialy romanians.
The way you are trying to give the impression that everything is allright in Romania,falls,just falls.

Yes yes, "esspecialy romanians". I proved you are a liar, claiming your tv station received an Emmy award. It was not true. It was, however, meant to add credibility to your posts and show how the tv station is so popular they even got an Emmy.

You had a chance to prove you're saying the truth and you failed it miserably.

On another note, you really need to learn to stop putting your misspelled words in other people's mouth.

I know what's wrong in Romania, and I know we can get rid of this disease. The first operation just concluded, and the result is a money launderer and blackmailer convicted to 10 years in jail, and also part of his fortune confiscated so the state can recover its EUR60,000,000 loss. That's a good start, but the patient is not healthy yet. There are other procedures coming up in the near future, and I hope the patient is strong enough to go through it all. Afterall, the team of doctors/prosecutors are being helped by... doctors in the EU and in the US. The Russian witches are biting their tongues seeing how they lose another area of influence... I mean patient.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thread closed for cool down period

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join