It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romania Breaking News-Innocent people sent to jail ,TV news channel almost shutted down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: negue

And here's who Mrs. Macovei is: en.wikipedia.org... (English link)

I hope she gets elected president and help us finally get back our country.

That gives me a "rare" headache.Macovei tortured students during the Mineriadele's in order to say the false "truth" and she worked for the Communism and she worked for the Security.She was a prosecutor.

Let's say that everything you said about Dan Voiculescu is true(it isn't but your corrupted propaganda denies it)
First of all,the field which was bought back then was legally bought with the correct evaluation .Right now they had
highly overestimated that field.it is like you buy from me gold with 1000$ and after 20 years I will knock at your door
to give me more money for that gold because it is more expensive now.AND HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU TELEPATHICALY INFLUENCE SOMEONE FOR GOD SAKE ????? It is a parapshychological phenomena which is not prooved and there aren't any cases of it,except this accusation in this files

The protest yesterday in BUcharest prooves that Romania watches Antena 3 and wants this post to remain forever to tell
the truth about what's happening.Victor Ponta is not anymore supported by Antena 3,you spread disinformation.
There were over 5000 people out there for Antena 3 and other hundreds in the other big cities of Romania and the march will
continue today and for more days to come.Other journalists from other channels show their support for Antena 3 and
they all know that this is a revenge from this "president" .

More weird is that this process is happening right before the ellection and this "laundering" made by Voiculescu was
over 10 years ago . 7.4 million told that this president is illegaly there.He shouldn't be there from 2009 but I have to
admit that I don't have solid proofs of it.

It is more annoying that innocent people were arrested in order to fullfill this atrocity.

PS:WHere did you got that english article ? Or you wrote it from your mind and you arrange it in order to look like an
article.Ah and Mihai Gadea,a journalist of Antena 3, was accused of trying to participate in the ellections and there is
a file in which they want to get signatures for him.HOW FAR CAN THIS PROPAGANDA GO WITH LIES AND FAKE ARGUMENTS ?

Here are photos from the yesterday protest.The President's TV news channel told that there were 500 people out there...It depends on you now.

www.antena3.ro...

For you who don't understand romanian,you can look at those photos,the gallery is in front of you....
edit on 11-8-2014 by PaulTheDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Dude, ATS members can read and judge for themselves who's doing propaganda around here. I only intervened in your thread because I could not stand the stench anymore.

The "English article" is on Mrs. Macovei's facebook, I'm surprised you haven't read it.

Also for ATS members, just to imagine how filthy rich this thief was: in 1990 he founded several companies. The added capital for all these companies was unbelievably high, 8% of Romanian GDP for that year. Voiculescu is one of the reasons we're not living better here in Romania, 25 years after the Commies were ousted from power.

That was an unauthorised protest. Smaller protests for other causes were full of police presence, giving out fines and arresting people. This protest did not saw even one single fine or arrest; goes to show you how corrupt the state institutions still are. The order to not, in any way, intervene in this unauthorised protest, came directly from Voiculescu's long time friend and ally, current prime minister-future convict-Victor Ponta.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

You're right about that. Here's some English links:

business-review.eu...

abcnews.go.com...

news.xinhuanet.com...

I remember reading articles about this conviction also on AP, Daily Mail, Huffington Post.

And here's a link that will need translated: www.hotnews.ro... -zece-ani-puscarie.htm

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The "English article" is on Mrs. Macovei's facebook, I'm surprised you haven't read it.

No,I am disgusted and I feel good that I haven't read that.This wasn't really a protest,it was a walk of freedom..
Why you don't understand that Ponta is not anymore supported by Antena 3 and Voiculescu ? I agree with you that if he stays there he will be the next future prime-minister convict,but it depends on who is going to be the president.
I assure that neither Macovei nor anyone who served for Traian Basescu will not be elected.
The Majority speaks clearly and they are disgusted by this installed mafia in the government.

Also for ATS members, just to imagine how filthy rich this thief was: in 1990 he founded several companies. The added capital for all these companies was unbelievably high, 8% of Romanian GDP for that year. Voiculescu is one of the reasons we're not living better here in Romania, 25 years after the Commies were ousted from power.

DO NOT MAKE me do a thread about this drunkard,corrupted and filthy president which has 3 months left in the function.It will take me days to search for every real files and accusation and to make a summary about that and I can even translate those videos who prooves his corruption and influence on everywhere.

Peace !

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke
a reply to: Nairda

[SNIP]

I did not said that everything is All right ...far from it....and getting worse in the current geopolitical context in the area...the audience is exactly what I told you...intoxicated people ...believing all the lies this station was spewing ....with huge logistical support and money he stole from the romanian people...this guy had to go...and so are few more others...we need a change in good ..and this was a step in the right direction...scream as much as you will...
edit on 8/11/2014 by kosmicjack because: edited out off topic quote

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Really now,how much money could he steal in order to ruin Romania ? I hate your logic !

Really...well..you have to thank to Mr Voiculescu ..and other corrupts like him...and don't worry...Romania is not going to dissapear from the map ...better go and find a job instead of talking about things you do not have any ideea...

If I can get one job,that would be great ! You don't have any idea of what you are talking.
I am not the the only one who is worried about the problems i said before.I know people around me who has that problems.I know people who work only to live(they can't save any money,for nothing) ,there are millions of cases here.
Come here and leave with a 250$ sallary per month,pay your taxes and eat.The prices for groceries here are as high like in Germany. I have a relative who is working there....

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You sure sound very convinced, for a 16yo. If true, you have no idea how it was like before 1989, when communists (your beloved money launderer Voiculescu included) were in charge. How the hell would you know what happened in 1990?

What is it with you corruption groupies? You all start attacking the other side if you don't have any arguments or answers. I explained the facts, given the links, and now I see how "I almost don't have any logic". Fortunately, that's not for you to judge.

I find this very sad, I thought the only people who think like that are the 60-70yo ex-communist party members, that obviously had it better before '89.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Really now,how much money could he steal in order to ruin Romania ? I hate your logic !

Really...well..you have to thank to Mr Voiculescu ..and other corrupts like him...and don't worry...Romania is not going to dissapear from the map ...better go and find a job instead of talking about things you do not have any ideea...

If I can get one job,that would be great ! You don't have any idea of what you are talking.
I am not the the only one who is worried about the problems i said before.I know people around me who has that problems.I know people who work only to live(they can't save any money,for nothing) ,there are millions of cases here.
Come here and leave with a 250$ sallary per month,pay your taxes and eat.The prices for groceries here are as high like in Germany. I have a relative who is working there....

Buddy ...I have a very good idea what I m talking about...and what you guys live now is the result of many years of brainwashing and dumbing down of the population...in order to steal the wealth from you...the result is a mass corrupted system that it can not sustain itself....you guys need to learn truth from manipulation...but thanks to the ones like Voiculescu...you cant judge for yourself...unless spoon fed by the TV and Antena 3...so I am sorry to say..all this is your own doing by giving up slowly healthy principles and replacing them with corrupt ones...I

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

As far as I know before 89,the people described that period like this(simplified)
70s-Got a job,got a house,got money,no freedom
80s-Got a job,got a bad sallary,no freedom so the revolution came.
It is true that commies were brutal when it comes to laws and like in any other political system there is corruption,in small or big parts.You can't deny that even our president worked for the Securitate,even your beloved Macovei who also tortured those students in the Mineriadele's was a commie.

What is it with you corruption groupies? You all start attacking the other side if you don't have any arguments or answers. I explained the facts, given the links, and now I see how "I almost don't have any logic". Fortunately, that's not for you to judge.

Those links provided were from some american sites,rivals with CNN,It is weird that CNN didn't provide any news about this ( maybe there is but I am not going to search now) and Antena 3 is the only TV news channel in Romania affilliated to CNN.Weirdo

Are there links from those sites where they tell us about the recent dirty bussines with the presidential family involving gypsies (you know what case I am telling you ?)As an american lawyer would say,this videos proof are "crystal clear" .And the president's brother got arrested and in a video one of the member from that gypsie mafia family tells that the president knows all about this dirty bussiness ? Should I be more clear than that ?

Peace !

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The main evil in Romania is Antena 3,not the government? That is what your are trying to tell me ?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

I fail to see the connection between a proven corruption&money laundering case that landed the dude 10 years in jail, AND the case where the president's brother promises he will pull strings to get some relative released from jail.

For all ATS members interested, in Romania the president's brother is in jail because he was caught by Anticorruption officers to have cashed hundreds of thousands of dollars in exchange for a promise to release a man from prison.

But again, that case is not the object of this thread. And the OP is of course free to open up such threads.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The main evil in Romania is Antena 3,not the government? That is what your are trying to tell me ?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

[SNIP] That case,the Voiculescu case,wasn't prooved at all.I mean the proofs were illogical and out of this world.But in the president's brother case,there are VIDEOS WHICH SHOWS that he gets money from that mafia to release someone who commited crimes(except killing,he did everything).Isn't that corruption or it is something normal?And that man in prison was his relative ? I learn something "new" then..

[SNIP] Peace
Civility and decorum is expected within all topics...

!

edit on 8/11/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join