It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas was created by Israel.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
My conclusion:

The man and the dog actually ARE working together...

Thats a very very nice euphemism.

I congratulate you for the research, work and helping us put the facts together.This goes also to the member Gladtobehere
a reply to: gladtobehere

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The truth about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, best speech iv'e seen to date on the matter:

He also mentions Hamas being a Mossad creation, and that he has seen proof of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!"
-- Carl Sagan, Astronomer

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
And to add to the OP, whom I'm surprised didn't add himself.

Congressman Ron Paul "Israel Created Hamas"

Is it just me or is Ron Paul, Jesus?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CRUSTY37

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

I am glad you posted this with media sources. I was thinking this as well. A friend of mine who served in the IDF told me the very thing you posted.

Isn't it similar to when the US gave Osama Bin Laden and the Afghanis training or money (not sure what exactly) when they were fighting the Russians in Afghanistan? I could have this wrong, but I know it's something similar...yes?

The name you are looking for is the Mushahadine. The spelling may be wrong but its close. It later turned in Alciada.

All of these terror groups were created by USA , Brittian and Israel as controlled opisition. We may be fighting them but it will be used to further strip away our rights here at home and to keep the population under the fear based mind control program.

Think of all the things the US Gov was able to impliment after 911.

"Never let a tragedy go to waste."

Ahhh yes, the Mujahideen! Thank you for refreshing my memory.

I couldn't quite bring all my memories together to recall at the time of my previous posting, but that's definitely what I was talking about.

Mujahideen
Taliban

edit on 8/9/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: inserted wiki links

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

On another thought...I dislike all religions...so call me a religious racist by all means. I think they're all whack jobs, including judaism.

Back to your post, I do think that referencing Zionism by many IMO, is a reference to disliking a certain "Jew Leadership".

Oxymoron, I guess

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The primary troublemaker are the rulers themselves - called NWO or Anglo-American empire.

They have a hand in most conflicts, and definitely the ones in the middle-east.

I do not think Hamas is created by Israel. But Israel needs a weaker enemy that it can pound repeatedly to prove its invincibility. The Hamas comes handy there.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
We all know both sides want to destroy the other. Now we know Israel is more creative in getting it done.
Can't fault Israel for that, and if the other side is willing to die for their cause, can't blame Israel for accommodating them.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Alxandro

everyone is blaming them because they like bombing women and children. you've got to at least fault them for that. after all they did pack all those people into what is now one of the most densely populated places on earth and they are bombing them right now as we speak. do you honestly think people would be in such an uproar if only hamas militants were being killed?
edit on 10-8-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: duesprimusvictorimmortali

The war should never be fought in cities and populated areas. The "dharm yuddha" concept has come from "Vedas" and stipulate war to be fought in open area away from population.

Unfortunately Hamas breaks the rules of war by fighting from cities. This is the problem with Muslim fighters in general.

Israel uses bombs rather than bullets to fight back. This is the problem with Israel.

Who is better? In God's justice, both deserve punishment.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

India is several thousand years too late, of realizing that finally, all along no GOD exists, in any way remotely to what all the avatars believe.

For some of us, it is ridiculously easy to see, the same SOURCE that lies to your ascended ones, is behind all the beliefs that keep this world in the blender.

Thankfully even BABAJI, will be removed from his place as gatekeeper of the Ones who pretend to be GOD.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

The problem with Israel is that it shouldn't exist in the first place. Israel has NO right to be in Palestine!

Yes you heard me right. That small strip of land is called Palestine. Not Israel.

But ever since the Zionist Nazi's illegally invaded it for some strange reason the Western world has renamed that land to Israel on their maps and in their news reports. Where has Palestine gone? All that remains now is Israel and an open air Concentration Camp called Gaza.

It's strange that every year more and more Palestinians get slaughtered for the simple reason that they are Palestinians. Kinda sounds like the Nazi's and the Jews doesn't it? Funny how no=one can question the validity of the Holocaust. Or question whether the Zionists had a hand in it. In actual fact Israel was created on the blood of the Jews. Without the Holocaust the Zionists couldn't create Israel.

Basically the Zionist Jews created the Jewish Holocaust in Nazi Germany. And they have gotten away with it.

Now they are getting away with their second Holocaust!!

The biggest and baddest Terrorists on this green Earth are getting away with Murder! They through all their different Zionist controlled countries are murdering people left, right and centre.

I thought the Western world didn't negotiate with Terrorists! So why in the hell are they letting ISRAHELL continue with what they are doing to the Palestinians? Why are people so stupid in this world that they seem to have blinders on and can't see the obvious act of Genocidal Murder?

Why can't people also see the obvious mission of Hamas. To help deny the state of Palestine recognition as an independent Internationally recognised country. And to create chaos between Israel and the Palestinians thus justifying Israel's attacks on the civilian population.

Anyone who sides with Israel sides with Terrorism.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
funny how some people think muslims are too stupid to form al-kida or hamas.

they need mossad or the CIA.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alxandro
We all know both sides want to destroy the other. Now we know Israel is more creative in getting it done.
Can't fault Israel for that, and if the other side is willing to die for their cause, can't blame Israel for accommodating them.

Or?

originally posted by: Alxandro
We all know both sides want to destroy the other. Now we know Israel is getting weapons, money and support from the U.S. to help get it done.
Can't fault Israel for that, and if the other side is willing to die for their cause, can't blame Israel for bombing their schools, hospitals and homes.

FTFY

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao
funny how some people think muslims are too stupid to form al-kida or hamas.

they need mossad or the CIA.

It's not about who thinks who is stupid or not. The fact of the matter is, Al-Qaeda is an American creation and Hamas is an Israeli creation.

Let's for arguments sake say Al-Qaeda was a Muslim creation. What has Al-Qaeda done to further the cause and improve the lives of the Muslim community? Don't all speak up at once! Well I'll tell you. NOTHING! In fact quite the opposite as you can see with current events as they unfold.

The same can be said about Hamas. What has Hamas done for the Palestinians?

Well since the year 2000 they have killed 131 Israeli children. But at the same time 1,986 Palestinian children have been killed by the Israeli's. Hamas have done a good job........Sorry no they haven't.

At the same time 1,182 Israeli's have been killed and at least 8,845 Palestinians have been killed. That number is over 10,000 now given the current situation.

Hamas has done nothing for the Palestinians. But done a lot for the Nazi Zionist Jews.

Al-Qaeda has done a lot for America and Israel. America has grabbed a lot of resources specifically Oil and Gas from these countries that they have illegally invaded. Millions of Muslims have been killed and displaced. The Middle East is in Chaos! A Chaos created by Western Jihadists!

Muslims are not Stupid. And at the same time they are not the primary aggressors in the conflicts in this world. Some are but a big percentage is all down to Western and Zionist Jew intervention.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's like when the US doesn't have an enemy, they just create one and declare war on them.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
When it comes to absurd conpiracies about jews and 9/11 I draw a line and say enough with the bizarre border line anti-semitism.I think it goes over board with to much conspiracies.
They hate Israel because they cannot stand Israel and become jealous.Hamas waste millions of dollars to build tunnels and rockets that can kill people only to get blown up by giant bombs.All that money can be used for Palestinians.Come on People seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you honestly think telling kids to go blow themselves up and commit suicide and kill jews is intelligent when the leaders run and hide.

Might wanna read Psalm 83 as well.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
When it comes to absurd conpiracies about jews and 9/11 I draw a line and say enough with the bizarre border line anti-semitism.I think it goes over board with to much conspiracies.
They hate Israel because they cannot stand Israel and become jealous.Hamas waste millions of dollars to build tunnels and rockets that can kill people only to get blown up by giant bombs.All that money can be used for Palestinians.Come on People seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you honestly think telling kids to go blow themselves up and commit suicide and kill jews is intelligent when the leaders run and hide.

Might wanna read Psalm 83 as well.

Aha! Here we go. The first line of defence of Israel is to throw in the 'Anti-Semitism' line. Never fails. As soon as you are accused of being Anti-Semitic then the curtains are drawn and you are thrown to the wolves!

The Zionist Jew regime genocide of the Palestinians is NOT a Conspiracy Theory. Look at the history of how and why Israel was created and you will find some truths!

Yes Seriously!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That is exactly what I've been suspecting for some time. I mentioned it in this thread here:

2000lb paveway II captured falling in Gaza

By the way, as sick as this may sound, some of Israel's politicians must LOVE Hamas for giving them a reason to fire missiles into Palestine. The more rockets Hamas fires into Israel, the more justified Israel looks when it eliminates thousands of Palestinians. With each bomb there's less Palestinians to take up land and resources. More for Israel! It may take a few more years, but eventually there's not going to be enough Palestinians left to stand in the way of Israel as it moves into Gaza. Hamas seems to be doing them a huge favor. It's almost suspicious.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

STAR!

I too want to move to a religious free world.
I'm tired of all the problems it has created.
I don't know why it isn't considered the biggest plague on humankind, for it has killed far more then anything else can even come close to!
edit on 8/10/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join