It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're getting overrun and the danger is increasing... we need to open our eyes': Sheriff leading

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
And still, people want open borders and call us hateful and racist for wanting our laws upheld.
the people that want this are either stoopid to the situation or have an agenda. Either way this attitude is extreemly dangerous.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CRUSTY37

Same game different players.

A game they will eventually lose, or one can hope.

-SAP-
edit on 8-8-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As with anything, all it takes is a few bad seeds to make everyone look bad. Of course a lot of those immigrants are good people, just like a lot of them are bad.

The fact remains that immigration IS destroying the country. Not only do we have to worry about jobs getting outsourced overseas, but also the amount of immigrants, legal and illegal, coming here and taking jobs.

Where does it end?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: oldetimehockey4

It will end when and if enough of us stand up and start protecting the boarders our selfs. Now more then ever we have to be united against this. Some will try to bad mouth the militias but they are need now more then ever . If i had the money i would be out there already trying to help unless i can find a rancher that is paying for help i can not afford to move but in a real shtf type i will get there 1 way or another.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

I agree, and I'm in the same situation. If I had the resources, you can bet I'd be down there doing my part.

This goes along with everything else that's screwed up with our country. We, the civilians, don't have anything set up to counter all the wrongdoings of our politicians that's actually effective. You're right in that nothing will change unless we band together and do it ourselves. As of now, who do we turn to? We lack a real leader. I don't see the militia in my state doing anything, to me they're nothing more than a "club."

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All this talk of "They want open borders!" is pure malarkey. Every day I hear about but I've yet to read a single post calling for open borders.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Now, I'm not gonna say that I am a fan for open borders, because I'm not. But I do think we should be helping the kids that try to cross over. Kids don't ask to be put in the living enviornments that they are sometimes put in. We all know how Mexico is, with the drug cartels running everything, and all of the gang violence. It's not safe.

Most young people join gangs because they feel like no one cares about them. When they join the gangs, it's like a close knit family, or at least in the eyes of a young child, it is. The way the adults in gangs see it is, they are young and impressionable. They are easily manipulated. "If you go sell this coc aine to your friends, I'll buy you those new popular shoes." and etc. And if they get in trouble, they most likely won't get jail time, and can take the heat for the older members who can't be out selling, or whatever it is that they do, because they'd get jail time.

But what if we let the young kids over, got them adopted by families who really sincerely want kids.. And we helped these kids get citizenship. They might turn out better than they might if they stayed in Mexico.

Again, I'll say, I'm not for opening the borders. I am however, for helping the kids who can't help where they were born.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What about all the American kids that need help charity needs to start at home look around we have many homeless under privileged kids right hear.How many homeless do we have here a lot.Look at any inner city every state has them a whole lot of them people could use the help.How about we help them first? I am all for LEGAL immigration but these are all ILLEGAL follow the rules if you want to come here period...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: switchqm8
What about all the American kids that need help charity needs to start at home look around we have many homeless under privileged kids right hear.How many homeless do we have here a lot.Look at any inner city every state has them a whole lot of them people could use the help.How about we help them first? I am all for LEGAL immigration but these are all ILLEGAL follow the rules if you want to come here period...

I agree that we need to help the kids here, too. But let's face it... The American government has always wanted to help foreign people over it's own people. And technically, don't we have to grant the kids coming over asylum anyway, because of the bill that Bush signed forever ago? Or am I thinking of something completely different?

The only difference between the homeless kids here, and the homeless kids there, is that, homeless kids here can do for themselves once they get older. They actually have a chance to grow. Mexican children who live in areas run by the Cartel might get shot in the head for just simply waking up in the morning.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

Not trying to argue with you but the inner /poorer cities here can have the same thing said. How many kids get killed by drive by shooting random violence ect. Sorry we have to stop being the worlds police and saviors we have to save our own first and then others. I can speak from experience i grew up and lived in a poor neighbor hood most my life i just got out a few years ago Google Paterson NJ. Look at Camden, Newark, Trenton NJ .The Bronx NY all place i have been and have friends And they are getting worse not better because of spending cuts ect to ship that money else where does not make sense. Also look at places like Detroit was the motor capital of the world now all gone to hell.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Not trying to argue with you but the inner /poorer cities here can have the same thing said. How many kids get killed by drive by shooting random violence ect. Sorry we have to stop being the worlds police and saviors we have to save our own first and then others. I can speak from experience i grew up and lived in a poor neighbor hood most my life i just got out a few years ago Google Paterson NJ. Look at Camden, Newark, Trenton NJ .The Bronx NY all place i have been and have friends And they are getting worse not better because of spending cuts ect to ship that money else where does not make sense. Also look at places like Detroit was the motor capital of the world now all gone to hell.

Dude, I was just posting in another thread about the middle east that we need to stop being the world police. I totally agree that we need to stop being the world police. BUT, Mexico is our closest neighbor next to Canada. What happens in both of these places will surely happen in our own country. That's the only point I'm trying to make. We need to take care of ourselves, but in order to take care of ourselves, sometimes it means taking care of our neighbors, too. I'm not saying to take in everyone, but kids, definitely. Because they can't help it. Of course, we need to help kids here, too. And a lot of that might come from having proper sexual education classes to teach preteens and teenagers the ins and outs (giggity) of intercourse, so they don't wind up with a kid. You notice a lot of the parents who couldn't give less of a care about their children are young parents. Not saying all are, but the majority are.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is Not about Mexico any more!
they are coming from all over the workd.
and a Lot of criminals and terroists.

maybe that is what they wont!
so they can have marshal law?
or FEMA law...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Definitely agree about the kids having kids. Very common to see 14-16 year olds pregnant. That is a very real issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
This is Not about Mexico any more!
they are coming from all over the workd.
and a Lot of criminals and terroists.

maybe that is what they wont!
so they can have marshal law?
or FEMA law...

Oh stop. That's ridiculous. Now maybe if you had a reason for thinking this...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Definitely agree about the kids having kids. Very common to see 14-16 year olds pregnant. That is a very real issue.

It is. And those kids that are having kids are still trying to be kids, so their kids grow up on the street. So that's a possibility for why we have so many messed up kids here. I'm sure there are other reasons, but I feel like a lot of it is that one issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs but at least the violence and crime issues arnt as bad *yet*.

'Yet' is the key word.

The working people need to draft the equvalent of Californias Prop 187 (after which our country went down the loo) and make sure that the lawyer you have drafting it has done all his homework.

It's not right that the people who work to build a country see it destroyed by invaders working from within.

If the illegal immigrantes 'must' be given an education let it be in the desk next to the politicians children and their healh care given at the same hospital as the politicians are treated and on the 'their' dime not the taxpayers they can sell their houses and run down their own portfoilios and those of their lobbyists.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This deserves its own dedicated thread but will post it in depth later once I have dug up the facts and figures but has anyone (but me) noticed that the closer to the equator a society is the more mysoginistic, poorer, religious, socially backward and lacking respect for human rights it is?
Hmmm
Speculations?
edit on 9-8-2014 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I see video of IS or ISIS, the civil war in Syria, and the Ukraine the civil war in Libia and a host of other conflicts around the world, they keep saying there is a invasion and there being overrun on the border, but where is the video of all this?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic

Dude, I was just posting in another thread about the middle east that we need to stop being the world police. I totally agree that we need to stop being the world police. BUT, Mexico is our closest neighbor next to Canada. What happens in both of these places will surely happen in our own country. That's the only point I'm trying to make. We need to take care of ourselves, but in order to take care of ourselves, sometimes it means taking care of our neighbors, too.

Very astute observation regarding our situation. Your example is very much like what Russia has been doing - getting involved with Ukraine because it's their neighbor and on their border.

However, BOTH the Ukraine and Mexico have one common theme - the USA instigating and stirring s#!t. In Mexico we have the CIA working with the cartels for drug money. In Ukraine, we have the CIA undermining the government and previously helping to put the nationalist (Nazi) party in power who was such a small percentage of the Ukrainian political structure it's ridiculously obvious they received outside help.

America can't fix our border problem with Mexico because we are causing the majority of it - especially related to the drugs and cartels.

I don't disagree with your sentiment, but it won't get fixed - too much money to be laundered for clandestine operations.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: switchqm8

I agree, time to take the law in Americans own hands.

When you "take the law into American's own hands" it is no longer LAW it is mob tryanny.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join