It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Streams from Gaza - You wonder what's going on right now? Tune in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Posted these in a couple of other threads, here and there. Figured it might be better to open a new thread without all the chatter.
Please note: Graphic images are shown time to time (You have been warned)

Feeds are not all 24/7, so you may need to check a few to find one online.

Gaza Under Attack - Live Stream

Telegr aph- Live Feed Gaza

Gaza Live Stream - Photojournalist

Occupied Air - Live Stream Gaza (Great streming source)

Live Stream - Israel facing Gaza

Aljazeera - Live Stream Gaza/Current news footage

i24 - Israel News Live (in English)

RED ALERT - Israel incoming rocket warning map - Real Time

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING! Some of the above have content that some may find disturbing. VDA!

I hope these are useful to those that wish to use them.

Peace to all that wish for peace.

edit on 8-8-2014 by justnotnormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Keep in mind folks... It may seem quiet at times, but when it heats up, it is intense.

If you happen to tune in when there is something to see, perhaps a quick post to alert everyone which stream to open would be helpful.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Jets/Drones are incoming on Photojournalist Stream. Followed by shelling in most cases.

Telegraph stream is active as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ATTACK UNDERWAY!
Tune in to Occupied Air Stream.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ahhh who can pass up the opportunity of seeing other people being bombed live?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Some shelling on Telegraph feed. Black smoke clouds from target areas.

Very little rocket activity from Hamas towards Israel.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Active shelling on Telegraph stream.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Whats going on I feel is self evident. Tribal warfare at it's best except for one small issue. One side has the backing of the most advanced military in the entire world and the other side has no recourse but to fire 30 year old rockets into enemy territory.

Who is right? Well, that's up for debate but "war" as it happens is never one sided. People will fight back up to and including all of their capabilities. # happens and if rocket attacks is all Palestine can manage against the onslaught of the Israeli army funded by the American government, hard to blame them.

Now, I view Hamas and anyone else that promotes an idea of any race on Earth as being a candidate for extermination an extremist and terrorist group of people but that does not excuse Israel from their continued and verified assault on innocent people. They are guilty of war crimes in my humble opinion.

Btw, It's not the first time either.......

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
another attack it looks like

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
Whats going on I feel is self evident. Tribal warfare at it's best except for one small issue. One side has the backing of the most advanced military in the entire world and the other side has no recourse but to fire 30 year old rockets into enemy territory.

Who is right? Well, that's up for debate but "war" as it happens is never one sided. People will fight back up to and including all of their capabilities. # happens and if rocket attacks is all Palestine can manage against the onslaught of the Israeli army funded by the American government, hard to blame them.

Now, I view Hamas and anyone else that promotes an idea of any race on Earth as being a candidate for extermination an extremist and terrorist group of people but that does not excuse Israel from their continued and verified assault on innocent people. They are guilty of war crimes in my humble opinion.

Btw, It's not the first time either.......

Hmmmm, not sure if this was directed towards this thread... seems outta place to me. I just created this to give people the option to view multiple streams from both sides of the wall.

The only time anything will change for either side, is when they stop hating, and CHOOSE to educate their own children NOT to hate. Anyway, not going to turn this thread in to a "VS." venue... there are plenty of chatter filled opinion threads about this war already.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
another attack it looks like

I have watched these for weeks on end now... They have been getting peppered everyday that no ceasefire was in place. I have no clue how any of the buildings are still standing. If people saw how many shells have blown up in Gaza, it would make their head spin. Day and night, non-stop.
Even if they come to some solution to stop the war, that land has been painted in everyones blood for generations... The Holy land is home to the worst hatred on the planet. Very ironic.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: justnotnormal

It's not out of place. It is a direct assertion of what this conflict actual is. When you consider all available information, the situation becomes slightly less mystified and you can realize the truth of the matter.

These two TRIBAL factions of this region have hated each other since anyone can remember. They will never be able to co-exist in peace and they don't care too. No amount of negotiation or talks will convince them to adopt a different position. They are intent on killing each other and many, I think, take some sort of pleasure in it.

What can be done on the humanitarian front? Who knows really because anyone paying attention knows that half the world supports Israel and the other half sympathizes with the Palestinians while ignoring that Hamas is a radical terrorist organization who openly endorses the genocide of an entire race.

I don't begrudge anyone their opinion on the matter, I just ask that they be informed on the larger picture.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Oh, don't get me wrong... I agree with most of what you are saying.

I want the same thing as most on this forum... Peace. Such a simple word to say, yet impossible to acquire.
I was thinking you meant to post it somewhere else (as a response).

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

There will never be peace between Israel and Hamas. It doesn't matter who and how many want it. They will either kill each other off completely while avoiding major world intervention or they will create a serious and volatile divide among world powers.

Either way, there will never be peace between the two factions.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Current News Summary

9:15AM BST 09 Aug 2014
Israel launched more than 20 aerial attacks in Gaza on Saturday, killing five Palestinians, and militants fired rockets at Israel as the conflict entered a second month, defying international efforts to negotiate an agreement for an extended ceasefire.
Medical officials in Gaza said two Palestinians were killed when their motorcycle was bombed and the bodies of three others were found beneath the rubble of one of three bombed mosques.
The air strikes which lasted through the night also bombed three houses, and fighter planes also strafed open areas, medical officials said.
The Israeli military said that since midnight it had attacked more than 30 sites in the coastal enclave where Hamas Islamists are dominant, without specifying the targets.
Gaza militants fired six rockets at towns in Israel's south on Saturday setting off alarm sirens and causing no damage or injuries, a military spokeswoman said.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

There will never be peace between Israel and Hamas. It doesn't matter who and how many want it. They will either kill each other off completely while avoiding major world intervention or they will create a serious and volatile divide among world powers.

Either way, there will never be peace between the two factions.

Peace between Israel & Hamas? No, 100% right.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
posting so i dont lose the page

top topics

join