It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Brady's Death Ruled Homicide...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think maybe we're looking at this being called a homicide because that's what the coroner called it. I offer up the supposition that what the coroner wanted to call it was a "mercy killing" ? Since details around the method of death aren't readily apparent yet, will be interesting to get the details from the N.K.V.D., formerly known as the "cops" !

edit on 882014 by tencap77 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You have to be aware that the person that shot you in the first place is culpable for the after affects, right? I mean if you hadn't been shot by some a$%hole you wouldn't be suffering now, right? I mean really, we have to take responsibility for the sht we do don't we?

And yes, a case could be made for the scenario you suggest. I'll ask my lawyer son, but I think he'll agree with me.

edit on 8/8/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

You have to be aware that the person that shot you in the first place is culpable for the after affects, right? I mean if you hadn't been shot by some a$%hole you wouldn't be suffering now, right? I mean really, we have to take responsibility for the sht we do don't we?

And yes, a case could be made for the scenario you suggest. I'll ask my lawyer son, but I think he'll agree with me.

Wow.

Just. . . wow.

Now I'm all for personal responsibility and folks being held for their actions, so let me lay another scenario to give to your son.

I get shot in the leg when I'm 20.
I have a limp.
It damages my self-esteem to the point where I over-eat.
30 years later, blam! I die of a heart attack because I weigh a bajillion pounds.

Chalk it up to another gun shot homicide?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When does responsibility for your life becomes yours?

And when does the responsibility for your life stop being the shooters' responsibility?
edit on 8-8-2014 by beezzer because: grammeaur

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The whole Reagan assassination attempt was an attempt by previous CIA director Bush Sr. to take him out...and assume control...imo...

Hinkley was a known associate of the Bush family...Bush family ties...

Lets see... the vice president was a CIA head,... mind control is certainly a tool of that agency...then this "lone gunman" shows up and shoots the Pres in public and they say it is because he was obsessed with Jodie Foster...hmmm... sounds like a psyop to me...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

To be honest, I was a bit obsessed with her also. She was a hottie!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

If you are female...you might still have a chance!

2nd

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I die of a heart attack because I weigh a bajillion pounds.

Alright Beez, in this example, you need only include what is
indicated on the coroners report in your given example, to
answer the question. If the report lists the cause of death
as a heart attack? It's safe to say there won't be any charges.
Right?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid

If you are female...you might still have a chance!

2nd

I'm pretty.

But not female.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: wtbengineer

Wow.

Just. . . wow.

Now I'm all for personal responsibility and folks being held for their actions, so let me lay another scenario to give to your son.

I get shot in the leg when I'm 20.
I have a limp.
It damages my self-esteem to the point where I over-eat.
30 years later, blam! I die of a heart attack because I weigh a bajillion pounds.

Chalk it up to another gun shot homicide?

you can't do that.

homicide/murder has no statue of limitations.

no difference if brady was in a coma for 30yrs and dies from "injuries inflicted" .

or intentionally giving someone aids/hiv.

i guess the thing is that he died from the results of the gunshot. long time later but for charges to be brought for murder, it's legal.

hinkley wasn't charged with murder, attempted murder, so now he can.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I die of a heart attack because I weigh a bajillion pounds.

Alright Beez, in this example, you need only include what is
indicated on the coroners report in your given example, to
answer the question. If the report lists the cause of death
as a heart attack? It's safe to say there won't be any charges.
Right?

That's what I'm asking.

It seems kind of nebulous to me. I'm just throwing out scenarios trying to get a grasp on this.

I am, as usual, totally clueless in this arena.

But I am still surprised just the same.

Perhaps I'll learn something!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Are we assigning responsibility or abdicating it?

Serious question. Not being the usual smartass.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Beez just don't go out gun'n for the President and you're cool.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Beez just don't go out gun'n for the President and you're cool.

Have you SEEN my posts???

I'm probably already on some list!

lolz

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wow, just wow, yourself. I'm talking about direct physical effects that can be traced back to the original bullet, you know, wounds caused by that bullet. You're talking about your reaction to that which is completely your choice. But what damage is caused by the bullet is solely the shooters doing, not yours. Your mental reactions are your own problem.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Brady was 73 at the time of his death and this was 33 years after the shooting. He was able to walk again and recovered his speech and cognitive functions. His hardships were certainly the fault of the gunshot injuries and those should have been compensated long ago. Living to 73 is not especially old but it is not a young death. It just seems a slippery slope as such a similar ruling could be used in an accidental injury sustained in a vehicle collision or the like.

I don't like the idea this will likely be used as a gun control issue, but if there is cause to reopen investigation and find the Bush clan or intel spooks involved I would not mind. I guess we can't have it both ways though.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So, this is a very delicate situation. As a funeral director, I once took care of a lady who died of seemingly natural causes, but the medical examiner listed her death as a homicide on the death certificate. We were all shocked, but apparently this lady had been in an auto accident some 20+ years prior. The medical examiner told me that while the cause of death didn't come from the actual accident itself, the accident they stated, was an underlying cause which compounded other complications that eventually led to her death. As a side note, we had serviced her family multiple times prior to her death, so we knew her on some level and she was able to live a fairly productive life after the accident. So, to me, that's insane...over 20 years later she dies and someone is now a murderer in the eyes of the state of michigan. Some poor individual was gonna get a knock on the door in the middle of the night. I still wonder what happened to that person. Ugh, I understand the dynamics of why it's listed as a homicide but do not agree with the decision.
edit on 11-8-2014 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2014 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2014 by ValleyofAshes because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join