7-year-old Florida Boy Pleaded For His Life While Grandmother Stabbed Him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

This actually just made me physically nauseous.

I don't know what else to say, but humanity is quite depraved, and sickening, at times.
edit on 8-8-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Holy hell.

I don't even have words for this. How anyone can stab anyone else to death is beyond me, but for a grandmother to do it to a child....wow. Inconceivable to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Fire up the wood chipper we got a fresh batch of human waste of space.

Don't worry I took a bunch of xanax so I wont remember doing this or even feel the slightest bit of remorse.

Fire 'er up man!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
No effing way can the Xanax be blamed for this, look at its face that thing is EVIL! My daughter is almost 7 they are so innocent and adorable at that age how the F can someone do that! Makes me sick to my stomach, smacked out on Xanax & drinking wine or not, one would have to be pure evil to commit such a horrendous act of sheer terror, she has not only taken the life of this poor innocent defenseless child but she has now ruined the lives of every person that loved and cared for him, his brother who thankfully survived will be traumatised for thw rest of his life and be haunted by his brothers cries for her to stop and not to mention her threatening him also, that will mess him up. What a evil disgusting thing. I hope she rots in a cell for the rest of her pathetic life where she can sit and think about what she has done and all the lives she has ruined. Why wish death upon her thats just a easy way out, make her live with the guilt, well thats if she is capable of feeling it, by the look on that face its doubtfull.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

it was the debvil.

this is a gated community on a former plantation in Tallahassee/Leon County FL. the lake is made on part of the old Water Oak Plantation.

reason i know this is both of the brothers used to be well known in Fl.
one was a killed in my home town area during the civil war.

they were also known for taking very good care of their slaves during the time period.

The founder
Richard Henry Bradford born November 15, 1800 in Enfield, North Carolina.[2] The Bradford brothers took turns hosting July 4 celebrations with massive barbecues for their slaves. When it was Richard's turn to host the celebration he included fishing parties on Lake Iamonia. No whites were allowed to attend these events.

During the Civil War, Richard was Captain of a company of the 1st Florida Regiment. He left with his regiment for Pensacola, Florida in the fall of 1861. On the night of October 9, 1861, while leading an attack column in the assault on Federal positions during the Battle of Santa Rosa Island, on Santa Rosa Island, Florida, he was shot and killed by a sentinel of the 6th New York Volunteer Infantry. His body was returned for a hero’s funeral, and was buried in the cemetery at Pine Hill Plantation. He could well have been the first Floridian killed in Confederate action.
Water Oak Plantation

here is the gate to the community.

history of the community.

Though the lake was created by Julian C. "Bull" Headley (of Kentucky) in the early to mid-1950s, as part of Bull Run Plantation, the land which Lake Monkey Business is on was originally part of Frances C. Griscom's Water Oak Plantation. The lake is within the Killearn Lakes Plantation development, north of Tallahassee, Florida. The present-day Bull Headley Road frames the western boundary of Killearn Lakes Plantation; the northern terminus of the road ends at a public boat ramp for the nearby Lake Iamonia.
Lake Monkey Business
edit on 9-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. Unless some proof comes out that someone held her down and forced her to take Xanax and wash it down with wine, I don't want to see anymore of this "It was the drugs fault" bullcrap. We need to start holding people accountable for their actions. If we don't, more and more people will keep doing things like this because they know that they won't get blamed for it.
We keep seeing things like this happen, for that exact reason. People blamed Columbine on video games and Marilyn Manson. People blamed the two girls trying to kill their friend on 'Slenderman.' If people were held accountable for their choices, maybe people would stop doing eff'd up things. Because their names would be out there as being evil, evil people with no excuse for their behavior.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Seriously mentally ill might be a good description..edit I see Xanax and alcohol..oh man, as long as it perscribed by a doctor its great..what a heartbreaking mess.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How sickening.
That poor , innocent child.

Perhaps they were playing the video game with too much enthusiasm, and instead of telling the boys to simmer down, she snapped and murdered her grandson and then wanted to murder the other one as well.

How can one do this?
Her daughter trusted her with her children.

I know there's a lot of evil in the world, but the child's parents simply trusted grandma!!

Makes me sick , and angry.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
May the grandmother ROT IN HELL!!!!

My thoughts go out to the older brother who had to witness this...{{{HUGS}}}.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
I am sorry I read this thread, I should have known better than to click on it.
No offense to the OP, I just don't feel good now.

Regards, Iwinder

It turned my stomach, too. I'm trying not to even imagine that poor little boy screaming and pleading for his dear life. This world is so messed up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join