It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Nyiah
Newsflash ISIS:

Lol, you're funny, but you wouldn't make it past our rednecks. Inbred American determination trumps sand heap inbred determination, because beer, sports & women. And bacon.

Kthx.

Sorry. You got the bacon from Canada. No prob. We're with you. You have to keep Beiber though.
You do NOT want to get into it over beer and women though.

Tell ya what:

You keep sending us that Canadian whiskey, and send more bacon, and we'll combine it with our whiskey and bacon.

Then we'll load up our guns and keep these guys off of y'all up there!

But if you stop sending bacon and whiskey....deals off!

Don't Forget to Smear The Bacon on the Bullets and other Artillery AMMO !

PIGS Blood Will do Just Fine too!

In a Remembrance of General Pershing

Pershing The Thought
www.snopes.com...

The Muslim Pig Burial Myth of General Pershing
myths.answers.com...

Even tho The Pershing Pig Blood Fat Execution & Burial is still Undetermend of a True or False Happening

Its the Thought of it that Counts !

Calling all Slaughter houses! Save the Pigs Blood & Left Overs!!

Well Well PPL

New Ammo Cancels Free Ticket To Terroist Paradise
Published on Friday, June 14, 2013

Read more: www.ammoland.com...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook
www.ammoland.com...

Peace Through Pork – Jihawg Defensive Ammunition
www.ammoland.com...

www.ammoland.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Poor neo why would a terrorist group fight toe to toe with an army that kills people from remote controled planes.

A group that got founded by american weapons on top of it.

Good old murica.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Elliot Shimon is probably the caliph's escape plan identity. who'll be searching for a full blood Jewish guy when he breaks Usain Bolt's 100 meter dash record on the 28th of August?

It's not hard to believe each and every member of that organization keeps another identity and a stash of US Dollars in the very likely case that they will need it.

Considering that nothing less than the complete collapse of the current global system will enable the Islamic State to survive into the future and that Wikipedia's entry for their group is a who's who list of deceased Islamic fighters from the last 8 years...not one of those people could possibly believe that they won't need to make a run for it.

the sunnis in Iraq will keep their secret to the death; they are good at keeping secrets.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
LMAO, come and try. Sounds like target practice to me, sure beats going over there.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

neo, neo, ...

it's just a

if this were real, the fool who did this would've been black bagged and gitmo'd by now
edit on 11-8-2014 by Lestranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Alxandro

This is the most ASS Backward Statement I have seen in a long time!!! and by you, Alxandro, I am surprised...All 3 of those religions contradict one another and the correct word is "those" not "them"

ISIS worships NO ONE except the Devil, themselves and The Pirates of the Caribean assumed by their choice of attire! Unfortunately these creatures are much more dangerous than "Jack Sparrow" ISIS has hijacked the religion of ISLAM to perpetrate terror, theft, rape, torture, murder and genocide!

Don't derail this into a religious thread unless we are going to discuss Satanism then it would be appropriate...

It still blows my mind how a Neanderthal bunch like this can march right through Syria, and Iraq take over major cities

and kill so many in such a short time!! How many ISIS members are we dealing with?

pax

edit on 8/11/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Oh come on Pax, whether it's a thread getting derailed or a religion getting hijacked, what's the difference.
Pardon my Texan again but all "them there" religions really do worship the same Abrahamic God at the core. They just don't realize it because they each have a different opinion of what that God truly asks of them, and you can blame that on some evil element at work.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

So I could go on a murder spree and start beheading people including Christians and since I am a Christian this would I was killing in the name of Christianity,even though my actions go directly against Christ's teachings?

If your statement was true why would ISIS be killing other Muslims who claimed Islam and Allah as their GOD! ISIS is not a religious organization because their reasoning behind killing breaks all the religious mores.

They are a bunch of misfit, heroin addicted fanatics, claiming to be Sharia law enforcers and they do not even follow the laws of Sharia.....so are they religious? Well of course, if acting out Satan's desires counts as a religion....They are using Islam, Sharia law as a means to justify their actions. This also allows them to easily recruit others..

Peace,
Pax

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alxandro
a reply to: paxnatus

Oh come on Pax, whether it's a thread getting derailed or a religion getting hijacked, what's the difference.
Pardon my Texan again but all "them there" religions really do worship the same Abrahamic God at the core. They just don't realize it because they each have a different opinion of what that God truly asks of them, and you can blame that on some evil element at work.

There is no "Abrahamic God" unfortunately. This term is a construct of vain and vile people.

The God is same for all humans. There are multiple species of humans on this planet with differences accounted for like multiple species of cows etc.

God's laws are same for all people. Generally people are misled and brainwashed. This accounts for differences in thinking.

Groups like Islamic State are brainwashed people who have started believing in their superiority on the basis of a falsified book.

However Western policies over last one hundred years have created a deep sense of deprivation in Muslims which keeps on expressing through violence. This combined with easy availability of weapons have made many countries ungovernable.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It was no secret that the Middle Eastern occupation created the breeding ground for jihadists, insurgencies and revolutionaries. The same thing happened in Vietnam and Cambodia a half century before.

When the Khmer Rouge passed quietly through a village they would attach coins and paper bills to fruit trees that they took from. Once the secret bombing campaign (of Cambodia) took off, the result turned them into renegade savages who cut off the arms of boys who refused to join them.

History is destined to repeat itself. And perpetual war is the formula for profiteering weapons and war technology corporations, who employ millions of people. They also have a powerful right wing lobby that serves its own purposes through an ideology of supremacy and security.

Let the Bushs and the McCains run the nation. As long as Americans can bear the economic and social burdens, why not. The rising costs of petroleum dependent products, job loss, higher taxes and ideological infiltration of the Islamic sharia lobby through disgruntled white Americans - is well worth the privilege of exerting democratic militarization in the east.

Hail America!

edit on 17-8-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar and composition

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

So I could go on a murder spree and start beheading people including Christians and since I am a Christian this would I was killing in the name of Christianity,even though my actions go directly against Christ's teachings?

If your statement was true why would ISIS be killing other Muslims who claimed Islam and Allah as their GOD! ISIS is not a religious organization because their reasoning behind killing breaks all the religious mores.

They are a bunch of misfit, heroin addicted fanatics, claiming to be Sharia law enforcers and they do not even follow the laws of Sharia.....so are they religious? Well of course, if acting out Satan's desires counts as a religion....They are using Islam, Sharia law as a means to justify their actions. This also allows them to easily recruit others..

Peace,
Pax

Isn't that what Christians did in Iraq and Afghanistan, dropping a half million tons of depleted uranium laced bombs on civilians, children and infrastructure? Take a long look at the human toll of death and destruction and get a grip on the bias of statements that are focused on anti-western jihadism and insurgency. These are irrational responses to events that have predictable outcomes.

I also applaud Alejandro for pointing out that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are Abrahamic in origin. Let's not forget the Christian jihad that lasted almost 200 years in the eleventh century, who went by the tens of thousands to capture Jerusalem, killing, raping and robbing in the name of Christ and penance. What are Christians doing now that hasn't been happening all along?

Tell me what makes Americans different or unique than the members of ISIL or any other group.

Deny ignorance.

edit on 17-8-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar, arraingement

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join