It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyD

Wow!! Thank you for that Video "ISLAMIC STATE" i think everyone needs to see this, to see what we are up against!

Would yu consider another thread posting just this video? So many people are unaware of the savage mind set that drives this sub human entity!

This is so disturbing yet very informative of what this group is capable of! To me this is a "CULT" Look in the eyes of the children! They are swearing allegiance to their GOD to murder in cold blood, just because people do not believe like they do!!!!

These kids and most young adults are completely brainwashed and do not even realize what they are doing.....They have no conscience regarding RIGHT and WRONG!! No morals or value for human life!!

I am not a supporter of Islam but I can tell you as much as I disagree with Islam belief, THIS IS NOT WHAT ISLAM TEACHES!! These savages have used and defiled Islam to justify their cause!!

Also, just want to point out, remember Heroin is huge in these parts and it is in abundance!! I am sure most of these people are addicts, and the heroin has destroyed their brain!! They now have the ability to feel nothing!

An opiate changes the way we sense pain it also gives a euphoric high as if you can do anything!!

If you have ever taken a narcotic, which is synthetic heroin, you know there is a warm cozy feeling that comes over you! I bet they load these kids with heroin, strap a bomb to them and tell them they will be with Allah when they go and blow themselves up!! How humane?

If people do not believe IS is a real threat, than please tell me, how they were able to infiltrate a rock solid secure, training base in Afghanistan, loaded with the best soldiers in the world, and not just Americans and KILL a Two Star General!! This "Pirates of the Caribbean" looking crew got to one of our top Military Generals! We need to wipe
"Captain Jack" off the planet!!

So do not boast America, the score is 2-0 their favor! They have the determination and resolve to never give up and they have overwhelming support behind them!!!!

Can you say you support our men and women like they support their's?? No!! and they know this!! What a damn disgrace some of us and our Commander OBOZO has been to our Military Vets!!

Pax
edit on 8/9/2014 by paxnatus because: grammar/ rewrite

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Maybe Baba Vanga was considerably early with her stream of supposed predictions relative to this period of time - not counting the extremely distant ones (if they're even legitimate).

It's a serious matter in the middle east - but then again it always has been. We're just paying attention to it a lot more IMO. Things are really stagnant here and I think that, combined with the never-ending red versus blue war at the home front tearing everything apart, and the 24/7/365 digital age influx of information and emotion, is making humans a wee bit stir crazy. Sometimes I don't think our brains are big enough to handle the digital age the more it becomes wet-wired into the global culture.

Certainly it's times like these that make me very appreciative of having hobbies.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes, they've, the IS, has certainly stepped in it with that non-sense. its almost as if they are living 9 months in the past and don't know the script over the next 120 days.

they've been abandoned and the only friends they have work in the Western press.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How are statements like these not akin to a declaration of war? I understand that they might not be a government, but they have declared their own government, and as such it could be argued that the US must go to war. I do not want to see troops sent back to Iraq, but I would like to see a bombing campaign the likes of which have never been seen on this earth. Well maybe not that big, but an extensive campaign to disorganize and kill members of IS.

And you know who I feel the most sorry for? The Kurds. They have been one of the only peoples to stand behind the US as well as they could, even when the US was not faithful to them. And even now they are fighting IS in Northern Iraq and Syria, and probably other places as well, and are not getting any help. And all of the other pro-US individuals and groups that are being rounded up and shot by the Islamic State.

I understand that civilian casualties are impossible to avoid in a situation like this, in a bombing campaign by the US I mean, but most of those who haven't already fled population centers or been murdered are likely on IS' side anyway. I don't know that for certain, but I cannot imagine IS just ignoring people who don't support them. I find it very hard to believe, considering I have seen all the videos they've released of their cowardly acts. Driving down roads and shooting up random cars and killing all occupants, Einsatzgruppen style, to shooting people one by one as they stand in a line, etc...They are brutal, and are not a conventional enemy. I say give them everything we have.

They were waiting for the US to leave so they could overthrow the US installed government. The Iraqi army was not well trained or well equipped enough to handle the influx of ISIS. So even if we go in and restore order, the same thing is bound to happen again. So we need to restore order, but we need a better plan this time. And something that doesn't involve sending massive amounts of troops to Iraq.

What we should do is just supply and arm the Kurds. But then if ISIS is defeated there is the possibility that they will simply use them to declare their own independent state, which personally I have no problem with. They are much more peaceful than all their neighbors, and I believe they truly want peace. Religious fanatacism is not as widespread in their culture either. And again, they are pro US.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We should turn a swarm of A-10's loose for a week or two'

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
9/11 2.0 won't happen now, but when things are calm.

The ISIS is not sponsored by the official USA government, but by those underground and above ground circles that also funded 9/11.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This may be an opportunity to destroy all the Jihad junkies from the dregs of the Mideast…let in all come to Iraq, AND THIS TIME DESTROY THEM ALL!

This is the problem with this.

The US wants to have the Jihad junkies around for sinister geo-political reasons.
This time with ISIS their created Frankenstein has gone too far…

Many here and myself have posted the Alex Jones and Global research articles and some by Tony Carlucci proving that the US and those swine eating, liquor swilling hypocrites from the Arab oil states, America supposed ally’s( Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Kuwait) are bankrolling this army of zombies and jihad junkies.

Therefore the US has refused to take out these beasts as well in Afghanistan.

They want then around in order to use them to scare some Arab states (Syria, Iran, Libya, and Egypt) who won’t tow the line. Mossad and Israel also have supported these Jihad junkies and are most likely behind some of them along with the CIA and Turkey and MI6.

edit on 9-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Don't want to say this...

But my only logical conclusion at this point in regards to US action and behavior is that in regards to geopolitics the USA and others wish to see Israel use the Samson option so that Islam as a whole will go down at the hands of a scapegoat regardless of what happens to Israel...

Let's face it religion is the only thing in the way of globalism, this whole thing ending up a regional nightmare would be enough to turn the rest of the world in the direction of Govt

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
a reply to: Willtell

Don't want to say this...

But my only logical conclusion at this point in regards to US action and behavior is that in regards to geopolitics the USA and others wish to see Israel use the Samson option so that Islam as a whole will go down at the hands of a scapegoat regardless of what happens to Israel...

Let's face it religion is the only thing in the way of globalism, this whole thing ending up a regional nightmare would be enough to turn the rest of the world in the direction of Govt

You know those Georgia Guidestones?

They advise to live in harmony with a population of fewer than 500 million.

I once went to wiki and counted the religious population of the world.

I found out something pretty sinister.

If you subtract all the religious people form the earth do you know about how many folks are left?

500 million

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I haven't seen the flag of allah before - does it have a naked child on it?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's not infuriating when you understand what is really going on...

1. Al-CIA-da is no longer a threat
2. The USA needs a boogie man to maintain the Patriot Act, continued NDAAs, TSA, and continued reduction in rights nonsense of American citizens
3. ISIS was trained by the USA
4. ISIS was funded/supplied by the USA
5. They are making the threats because they are suppose to - which will be the explanation for the next false flag.

That is all, nothing more to see here other than the continued deterioration of America into a police state.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
ISIS, enjoy defending yourself against the US military with your dated weapons when they bring on some of the most sophisticated military technology known to man to the fight.... Threaten the White House and the US all you want, at the end of the day those are empty threats because we ALL know you don't have the balls to make the move on US soil.. I honestly can't wait till the US finally takes ISIS seriously and decides to deploy some drones, A-10, and other weapons to the battle...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

All or some of that may be true.
But if you noticed even Alex Jones is conceding that ISIL is no phantom threat.

Indeed it may be another Frankenstein creation of Western Intelligence plus Mossad, but this time the monster has escaped the laboratory and is running wild.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

All or some of that may be true.
But if you noticed even Alex Jones is conceding that ISIL is no phantom threat.

Indeed it may be another Frankenstein creation of Western Intelligence plus Mossad, but this time the monster has escaped the laboratory and is running wild.

Why would Alex Jones concede that? Because he's paid (directly, indirectly, or in-kind) to spin the "oooooh ISIS is super bad?" Seriously, I know they are bad - as in ridiculously violent. I have a buddy out of Bragg that almost got deployed back to Iraq, luckily it was put on hold.

But that doesn't change where they originated. They aren't a threat for the USA unless we need/use them to pull another 9/11.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I think to those people on that mountain ISIL pretty darn real beyond Alex Jones’ and Global research' theories

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

I have lurked on this site since 2011 and that is the best comment to a post I have ever read! So true .. I appreciate the honesty . Great read !!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Why is ALLAH allowed to have a flag, yet not allowed to have a face?
Don't them people know they are worshipping the same God as the Jews and Christians, only under a different name ?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

Why would they do something stupid like this?

On the other hand, maybe the White House can wipe their backside with this flag too. smh
edit on 9-8-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wait they didn't raise their flag over Rome yet like they promised, like they can jump over to the White House.
What a fkn joke.

They get owned with a couple simple bombs at some insignificant mountain top then they got to go all we will totally own you retard on the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
They didn't raise their flag in the white house, just in front of it

Seems they have something to say, and rather than domit directly they will beat around the bush.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join