It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: glend
They don't have ships for pete's sake so this ISIS bogey man is becoming a bit too silly for reality television. Think the alien route would be better, landing a spaceship on an oil field somewhere in muslum land quoting, "you will be assimilated, resistance is futile" (aka George Bush version of you are either with us or against us).

I dont have a ship, but I can still get to any country I want.......

your argument is invalid

Cuba? From your home? Not Canada or Mexico?

I can get anywhere in the world.......literally lol

All they have to do is hop a ship from Sunni allies in the area like the 'gaza' flotilla,

And make a run from the southern border.

Not that difficult for them.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

oh no , I absolutely agree with you on all those points...

My point was you dont have to have a ship to get people where you want them.....

But no even if they were able to show up on our shores with all their people.....it couldnt happen......

Waaaaaaaay too many armed Americans.........

However, subterfuge and actually having one ELECTED is another possibility all together

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

(for NSA watching I am NOT a terrorist that was a joke)

The NSA has no sense of humor, their internet search engine has already added you to terrorist watch list by indexing "visit the USA" "me a terrorist" and your code word "October" which obviously relates to the month that China successfully exploded its first atomic bomb (October 16, 1964). Suggest you don't pack any flags.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So will hey be fighting from the west coast east? Honestly the may have a better chance coming from that direction, despite the addition of 1500 miles or so.. west coast is a little soft and ISIS would NEVER make it through the Carolinas and Appalachian states.

Southern border wouldn't work to well for them either. I mean sure they will get in, but I think Texas and Oklahoma (along with West Virginia and other Appalachian states) are the last places i'd want to be starting a fight.
edit on 8-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

ISIS has a frickin' scud missile! It's like crushing ants!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Answer

Our military is always forced to fight with one hand tied behind their backs. The military didn't fail in those conflicts, the rules of engagement made it impossible to win.

What do you think we should have done with regard to Iraq?
Nukem and let God sort them out?

I thought we were over there to put an end to Saddam terrorizing his people since no WMD were definitely not found.
How does a scorched earth policy make us liberators or freedom fighters when everyone is dead?

Did I imply any of what you just said? Don't put words in my mouth.

WMD's were found. The problem is, the media wanted pics and video of a giant warhead with a Nuclear symbol on the side and when they didn't get it, they and the Democrats turned the whole thing into a political talking point in hopes of getting rid of Bush.

We never should have gone into Iraq but the biggest reason it turned ugly is because of how easily our military destroyed Sadaam's forces and raced to Baghdad. The pockets of remaining forces and insurgents scattered into the cities and made our guys' lives hell for the next decade with support from Syria and Iran. We also didn't anticipate how unwilling/unable the Iraqis would be to take control over their own country so we could leave. We ended up with a huge mess that was impossible to sort out... Just like in Afghanistan. They'd rather be left to their own devices and we should honor their wishes... if only it wouldn't lead to a terrorist super-state like we're seeing now with IS.

Quite frankly, the US just can't win. When we do nothing, the world criticizes us. When we try to help, the world criticizes us.

link   

originally posted by: Hellas

LOL I dont think we would have to worry bout their SCUD here in the US

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: glend
They don't have ships for pete's sake so this ISIS bogey man is becoming a bit too silly for reality television. Think the alien route would be better, landing a spaceship on an oil field somewhere in muslum land quoting, "you will be assimilated, resistance is futile" (aka George Bush version of you are either with us or against us).

I dont have a ship, but I can still get to any country I want.......

your argument is invalid

Cuba? From your home? Not Canada or Mexico?

I can get anywhere in the world.......literally lol

All they have to do is hop a ship from Sunni allies in the area like the 'gaza' flotilla,

And make a run from the southern border.

Not that difficult for them.

Your really really reaching here.

For a country that prides itself on "haveing a gun behind every blade of grass" id expect better, hell a few months ago you guys were all RAR RAR russia cant ever invade us RAR RAR so what makes a even worse equiped poorly trained extrmist rabble have a hope in hell?

Really its like your looking for a excuse to go back in to iraq, iv asked you before is your surname bush or cheney?
edit on 8-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

link   
The thought of a couple thousand ISIS members taking over the USA is laughable. They couldn't even take over Newark, NJ if we shipped them here to do it!
I think any and all americans know if something like this were to happen, every maniac(and there are several million - me included) in this country would come running guns a blazin' to the hot spot to absolutely decimate the entire lot of them. It would be like GTA 6!

As for raising a flag in the white house, shouldn't they try to do it in the CAPITAL first? I mean if your going to do this right ISIS at least do it in the correct building.
edit on 8/8/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

West coast east you said. That's all them illegals everyone has been beaking about. I bet they would protect their own. That would also be American soil.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

LOL I dont think we would have to worry bout their SCUD here in the US

Well nobody thought that planes can be hijacked with NORAD and everything..

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

My cats cough up stuff that could kick the sh!t out of any ISIS coward-dog-inbred-pus-filled-sissy-boy!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Your really really retching here.

That is not reaching that is a fact.

ISIS are Sunni Wahabbits.

The same as Hamas.

Hamas (Arabic: حماس‎ Ḥamās, "enthusiasm", an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah, "Islamic Resistance Movement") is a Palestinian Sunni Islamic[7] organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades,[8] in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the Middle East including Qatar

en.wikipedia.org...

ISIS’s original aim was to establish a caliphate in the Sunni-majority regions of Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org...

Turkey has provided a crucial sanctuary for the Sunni rebels fighting Mr. Assad and has helped to arm and train them.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

My cats cough up stuff that could kick the sh!t out of any ISIS coward-dog-inbred-pus-filled-sissy-boy!

We shall fight them on the beaches.

We shall fight them on the streets.

We shall fight them at Hooters.

We shall never give up!

We shall never surrender!

Bunny solidarity Brother Bezzer.

We stand shoulder to shoulder.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The American POV tends to be that winning a military battle wins a war, that's not the mode here.

It's not about a few thousand Isis rabble crossing any ocean.

It's about Iraq, it's about Saudi Arabia and Syria and n from there, it's about growth of a form of Islam that is exceptionally radically, indoctrinating the children and spreading as fast as possible through fear.

Nearly every nation in the region is ripe with individuals who would link up with such a mentality, Hamas in Gaza, Sunnis in Syria, The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Surviving Talibani in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Sympathizers in Saudi Arabia...

It's a battle for the people, it's to form an Islamic Caliphate

It's a "Long Game"

against an obviously war weary west.... don't be so literal folks, when they refer to panting that Flag on the White House they are content for it to happen 40 years down the road.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So!

They wont be marching into USA to take you over!

I mean how the hell!

Russia and china couldnt invade the USA if they tried together! Your military is the size of the next 16 put together!
Not to mention the hundred million odd gun owners!

Freaking venus has more chance of being succefully invaded!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yeah well look at the damage 19 did to this country.

Second verse.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The real threat of ISIS here in the US is not that they send some invading army, rather a handful of well trained terrorists hell bent on wreaking havoc. They don't need a boat or a flotilla, just an airline ticket.

Remember that as you watch this video:

edit on Fri56Fri, 08 Aug 2014 17:56:54 -05003114Fri by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha. That was the best joke I've heard all year, seriously my sides are killing me.

The thought of this absurd and angry little man and his group of goons attacking DC is nothing more than laughable. Tell him to bring it on.

We would use our soldiers instead of drones, but you don't have to pay a drone. That's the thing you little terrorist you, you aren't worth a few extra dollars to send a body in to take your butt out, not when we can bomb you from the safety of our own soil.

This guy, I thought his "map of conquest" was a joke. He should see if SNL needs a new cast member with the jokes he's coming out with. Also, who exactly did they humiliate in Iraq? Do they honestly think that because they chose to take over after we started pulling out troops out that it somehow means we're scared of them or lost to them?

These little terrorist groups seem to forget why we are a world super-power, and they are just squabbling around in sand. Go ahead and try to come attack America, they've obviously never been to DC before, the locals alone aren't going to take too kindly to their type of BS.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It might be a good thing that ISIS formed an army. We seem to be a lot better at destroying an army than a terrorist network.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join