It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: xuenchen

It doesn't take a army to defeat an army.

All it takes is a few of these:

Which should have been used in Fallujah, and Sadr City.

What is wrong with you??? You want to use nuclear bombs??

Do you even realize that others have those, too?? Who are you to even consider and post this crap?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Even bother READING the description in the title ?

Sure doesn't sound like it.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You said

Which should have been used in Fallujah, and Sadr City.

I think I read it pretty good!!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
a reply to: criticalhit

How on earth does this

The problem we have is that we have gotten soft since 1945, we it here and listen to and empathize with cultures that are barbaric, hold up children, talk about out higher consciousness and understanding parked with big fat arses in front of keyboards.

Go with this??

Ask the natives of this continent what the results are of a religion gone mad, from Conquistadors to Pilgrims some came by sword, some came simply looking hungry either way it didn't end well for the natives...

Talking about shooting yourself in the foot..

Cultures change over time, I have no illusion in my head in regards to our HISTORY.

There are perfectly nice people who when in a crowd and running along might commit unspeakable acts, I am making clear that ALL religions are susceptible to this phenomena of madness, that we ourselves have been what Islam is Today.

And that you fight it tooth and nail if you know what is good for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Apparently not.

Moab the largest NON nuclear bomb.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

[sarcasm]These violent ISIS people kicking their weight around in their own countries need to have violent like minded people to come but in their business and show them how it is done. /[sarcasm]

MOAB or Nuke - It is all the same - Kill others and be the top jungle ape. That is the message being sent.

edit on 8-8-2014 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Apparently not.

Moab the largest NON nuclear bomb.

Yeah you right, my bad.

As far as leveling them, I still stand by that.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They don't have ships for pete's sake so this ISIS bogey man is becoming a bit too silly for reality television. Think the alien route would be better, landing a spaceship on an oil field somewhere in muslum land quoting, "you will be assimilated, resistance is futile" (aka George Bush version of you are either with us or against us).

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's interesting, you know from a basic POV war is the last thing i'd ever want or the death of anybody...

Calling for it, saying the time has come to do it for real will group you instantly in with the crowd that was calling for war when the first kid from a culture came to visit on holiday and left chewing gum on the metro lol... as they say "some people just want to see the world burn" I'm not one of them...

Just a realist

Isis is like... human Ebola, every victory in a region where people are highly superstitious and down troden gains converts... ever see footage of a riot, how it starts? with 2-3 people acting out, but suddenly in a moment some invisible line is breached ad the whole crowd turns? That's where this is going....

You can make fun of that lady in dearborn lol.... but when the NSA says "you have more terrorists in your community than anywhere" I am pretty sure... those nosy bastards know what they are saying....

Are even 10% of them terrorists? NO

But when the spark ignites to one degree or an other they will be...

It's sad and I fundamentally side with the pacifists by nature... But I can see where this is going, I wouldn't even begin to argue that the West wasn't causative in it's ability to happen... we were. Maybe nothing we could have done could have prevented this trend... maybe we screwed up entirely (cough, cough, Bush)

I see ISIS and I know we are about to watch something run ff that invisible cliff.... this is headed to a legitimate clash of civilizations now, I don't think it can be stopped....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
They don't have ships for pete's sake so this ISIS bogey man is becoming a bit too silly for reality television. Think the alien route would be better, landing a spaceship on an oil field somewhere in muslum land quoting, "you will be assimilated, resistance is futile" (aka George Bush version of you are either with us or against us).

I dont have a ship, but I can still get to any country I want.......

your argument is invalid

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

your argument is invalid

Cuba? From your home? Not Canada or Mexico?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

Naughty isis,they have only wet dreams.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
American soldiers does not want fight rats and rodents they are more trained to fight human soldiers . I have a word for ISIS rodents . '' you have been fed the desert sands by Bashar el -Asad . He said he will kill all the rodents and the rodents are sick and tired of war now. what happened in Iraq was not their bravery . that was the result of SADDAM'S remaining treacherous rodents treachery . they are like minded to ISIS , already Bashar el Asad has defeated the ISIS rodents , the dirty rodents . So ISIS don't don't deserve to boast using the name of USA

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

your argument is invalid

But a one man army is not going to seize the white house

Even if ISIS sent a thousand over they cant invade the USA, they may take a the WH and kill a few politicians (O well what a shame) but they are hardly going to invade and occupy the USA ! Join the real world!

A few months ago you were all "Russia could never invade the USA! We have a gun behind every blade of grass RAR RAR RAR!"

Now your pissing your pants scared cause of a few Muslim nut jobs made a far fetched threat ?
edit on 8-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: neo96

Good luck with that ISIS!! Please!!

Last night my husband and I were discussing ISIS and what if scenarios. Like what if what has been going on in Iraq started occurring in our city. We both agreed we would not be lead to our deaths and would rise up and fight till the death if we had too. I have a feeling many other Americans would do the same thing.

There is no freakin way ISIS could raise their flag on the White House because the people would not stand for it.

There was a time when I would have agreed with your last statement. Way back then, Yasser Arafat was a criminal, a terrorist sponsor.
Then one day I see him standing on the White House lawn shaking hands all around and declaring that Peace in the Middle East is a reality at last.
So it's not such a stretch for me to imagine President Hilldabeast standing there a few years from now with the leaders of this bunch and allowing them to do just that. Or Shrub the Third walking arm in arm with them and saying what good guys they are....how misunderstood they've been because of the bad PR they've had....nothing surprises me anymore where money and power are concerned.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

your argument is invalid

Thanks to the Internet... philosophy essentially has an unlimited scope. So does FEAR

We have changed as a society quite a bit with no one ever laying a boot on the ground.

We started this with an Army, in 2014 our commitment to Iraq is a drone strike which will surely be followed by Internet cries of "the innocents" making it politically unpalatable to even do that...

And that's the only invasion of America needed... the Fear to not stop this...

There is a world of Pakistani and Iranian Nukes to "deal with us" much later on if you spread that fervor to the right locations in the region and build your Caliphate....

As the quirkiness of life goes... we actually for once have something in Common with Iran and Pakistan and Egypt... they are as scared of what this can become from a POV of legit govt as we SHOULD be.

Interestingly enough... the place ISIS is winning the war against America at this stage is... right here on the Internet

(post by HomerinNC removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The head of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Friday said the extremist group the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS or ISIL) must be confronted forcefully by the U.S., though she stopped short of calling for boots on the ground.

“It takes an army to defeat an army, and I believe that we either confront ISIL now or we will be forced to deal with an even stronger enemy in the future,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said in a statement.

The group is “operating with military expertise, advancing across Iraq and rapidly consolidating its position,” she added.

“Inaction is no longer an option,” according to Feinstein.

Feinstein: 'It takes an army to defeat an army'

We should drop Feinstein into Iraq, her hag face would scare ISIS out of the country.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

your argument is invalid

I can get anywhere in the world.......literally lol

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

your argument is invalid

I can get anywhere in the world.......literally lol

Can you fly from Texas to Cuba?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join