It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: jacobe001

We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Gw was right about one thing.

We can fight it there or fight it here.

We will be fighting it again as the attacks before 9-11 clearly show.

The 'majority' has chosen the latter.

Lol. You crack me up.
You bought the propaganda put out by the actors in DC?
So do you also buy the tagline that they attacked us because they hate our freedoms lol?
All the while, these same propagandists were responsible for instituting the patriot act, building up a police state and taking away more citizens freedoms.

"The terrorists won" LOL

I wonder why the bombs and buildings are not falling in other western countries that spend 1/16 of what we do on the military?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Newsflash ISIS:

Lol, you're funny, but you wouldn't make it past our rednecks. Inbred American determination trumps sand heap inbred determination, because beer, sports & women. And bacon.

Kthx.

The bacon bit is a little discriminating against Muslims in general, don't you think?!
edit on 8-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Beiber would also make an excellent weapon of war. Question is, how to go about pawning him off on the ME as quickly & efficiently as possible?

Now that's one guy I wouldn't mind seeing used as a human shield..

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Guerilla tactics always work against a force controlled by politics and whose populace doesn't have the stomach for war.

Our military is always forced to fight with one hand tied behind their backs. The military didn't fail in those conflicts, the rules of engagement made it impossible to win.

Waa waaa waaa

Want some cheese with that wine?

originally posted by: Answer

Our military is always forced to fight with one hand tied behind their backs. The military didn't fail in those conflicts, the rules of engagement made it impossible to win.

You guys just love your excuses

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The terror group President Barack Obama threatened to strike in Iraq Thursday evening is itself threatening to strike the American homeland. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Planting the flag at the White House.

I didn't think these guys were into comedy.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

You bought the propaganda put out by the actors in DC?

Some 'propaganda'.

directorblue.blogspot.com...

fas.org...

factreal.wordpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

Newsflash ISIS:

Lol, you're funny, but you wouldn't make it past our rednecks. Inbred American determination trumps sand heap inbred determination, because beer, sports & women. And bacon.

Kthx.

The bacon bit is a little discriminating against Muslims in general, don't you think?!

The mere idea of being overrun by people who would do away with our food crack is offensive, so no, not discriminating at all. Try taking bacon away from any American, not just country folk, and see where that gets ya. Bacon is worth defending, without a doubt.

(and I'm being tongue-in-cheek in general here, don't take it so seriously
)
edit on 8/8/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Today, my city Dearborn Michigan...was on the news as to having the SECOND highest concentration of terrorists in the US. Great. The citizens number around 20,000 to 30,000 of Middle Eastern nationality.

And some folks wonder why I have to carry a concealed weapon? Gas stations, party stores, grocery stores...mostly all Arabic ownership. And semi-16/wheeler truck drivers are mostly of foreign decent.

The best thing about America is everyone is welcome. And the worst thing about America? Is everybody is welcome. The balance is tipping Im afraid against us.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

More like 9/02 1.0
edit on 8-8-2014 by mattsawaufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So everyone from the ME is a terrorist?

Wow just wow

You sound like the guy in this video

Your the sort of ignorant fearful American the rest of the world laughs at

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
we will raise your heads before mother #ers

to be blunt,

MOLON LOBE, COCKROACHES..

Excuse me which is more blunt? I'm dumb founded...

edit on 8-8-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Today, my city Dearborn Michigan...was on the news as to having the SECOND highest concentration of terrorists in the US. Great. The citizens number around 20,000 to 30,000 of Middle Eastern nationality.

And some folks wonder why I have to carry a concealed weapon? Gas stations, party stores, grocery stores...mostly all Arabic ownership. And semi-16/wheeler truck drivers are mostly of foreign decent.

The best thing about America is everyone is welcome. And the worst thing about America? Is everybody is welcome. The balance is tipping Im afraid against us.

So foreigners = terrorists? I don't get why you would mention that mostly Arabs own those stores? Get yourself a store and cut the stereotyping. Plus if you Should face a real terrorist I don't think your weapon will be of any help..

Oh and about that 'everybody is welcome in America', same goes for your ancestors! They too migrated there!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

MOLON LABE

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

Oh and about that 'everybody is welcome in America', same goes for your ancestors! They too migrated there!

Obviously they were terrorists too according to his logic.

I take it that will make me a terrorist too if I visits the USA in October?

(for NSA watching I am NOT a terrorist that was a joke)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The head of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Friday said the extremist group the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS or ISIL) must be confronted forcefully by the U.S., though she stopped short of calling for boots on the ground.

“It takes an army to defeat an army, and I believe that we either confront ISIL now or we will be forced to deal with an even stronger enemy in the future,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said in a statement.

The group is “operating with military expertise, advancing across Iraq and rapidly consolidating its position,” she added.

“Inaction is no longer an option,” according to Feinstein.

Feinstein: 'It takes an army to defeat an army'

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
America needs to get it's WW2 face on again...

The problem we have is that we have gotten soft since 1945, we sit here and listen to and empathize with cultures that are barbaric, hold up children, talk about out higher consciousness and understanding parked with big fat arses in front of keyboards.

The difference between WW2 and now is as a people we understood there was a world full of animals out there, we knew we were imperfect but we also knew we weren't Nazis and that was a good enough reason to go kick the piss out of who needed it.

The reality, we are pretty okay... Not great, not vastly superior, we have a lot of dumb laws, corporate monopolies and corruption but mostly our internal bickering is stupid... as I look out the screen on my front door I am well aware, someone needs to pipe some water instead of exhaust it, No... I wont eat the corn anymore and god damn the wealth disparity sucks.

So maybe the other 65% of us, myself included... we might want to vote at some point, know what I mean? I don't want to miss Family guy either But perhaps we have a few problems we need to be rid of by actually getting mildly involved again as a people...

IN THE MEANTIME

Yet again there is a force walking the Earth, one that does and absolutely intends to genocide everything around them then reach for the whole planet, it marrys 9 yr old girls to 40 year old men, counts the days until they can level cities, forces women into bondage, rape is the norm, mass graves are part of the day, it would control every aspect of the thought and behavior of all humans and slaughter any one who questions it

It's name is radical Islam and it makes the Nazis look like a bunch of sissy marys

It's insidious, it's lies already have some of your children, young women defend the "culture" of people who would beat them mercilessly and gang rape them and kill their parents in front of them. Our own govt bombards us with xrays and limits our freedoms and spies on us for FEAR of offending people who's every belief is as un American and anti western as anything could possibly be we turn down our holidays, we alter our behavior a bit more every day... for a philosophy that is backwards and opposed to every freedom we value. We are throwing our allies to the dogs and will wake up alone one day.

Isis? A Caliphate?

These are words that should be met with only one word by us.... DRAFT

The bottom line is despite all our problems and screw ups... we FEAR that word because none of us want to go... why? Because we actually have it That damn good...

But it's time... it's time to understand there are cultures and forces when your free that sometimes need to be squashed to retain your freedom, to get WW2 by attitude and stop this nonsense. Right now the "Jews" are the only ones who get it and my guess is it's going to take that Bomb entering Tel Aviv for the bulk of us to realize what the word "genocide" actually means. So maybe unlike last time... we don't sit around waiting for France to fall eh?

Support Palestine if your mind is corrupted, argue against Syria, don't support boots on the ground again in Iraq, let the Iranians nuclear program continue, cheer to withdraw from Afghanistan, cry over civilians...

Then understand that "caliphate" means ALL of the above will be coming for you one day, Nuclear armed already on the borders of Europe with an edict that says convert to Islam or we kill your sons and rape your daughters.

It's not an exaggeration this threat we face, any one of us who has read a History book knows what religion does when it runs out of control... I had thought WW2 was the highest death toll in the history of the world... it wasn't, over 60 Million people died prior to the year 1500 when Islam entered the Indian sub continent... that was before guns...

Ask the natives of this continent what the results are of a religion gone mad, from Conquistadors to Pilgrims some came by sword, some came simply looking hungry either way it didn't end well for the natives...

Drone Strikes? sure... all 17,000 of them if we know what's good for us.

edit on 8-8-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yeah, let's forget all the Coptics & Chaldeans that live in Dearborn, too. Because all Arabs are Muslims through & through < rolls eyes >

Attitudes like the quoted are why I mock my own country in tandem with the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Attitudes like the quoted are why I mock my own country in tandem with the rest of the world.

Dont worry most of us understand most you guys are not all like that and it just few ignorant xenophobes.
edit on 8-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

How on earth does this

The problem we have is that we have gotten soft since 1945, we it here and listen to and empathize with cultures that are barbaric, hold up children, talk about out higher consciousness and understanding parked with big fat arses in front of keyboards.

Go with this??

Ask the natives of this continent what the results are of a religion gone mad, from Conquistadors to Pilgrims some came by sword, some came simply looking hungry either way it didn't end well for the natives...

Talking about shooting yourself in the foot..

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It doesn't take a army to defeat an army.

All it takes is a few of these:

Which should have been used in Fallujah, and Sadr City.
edit on 8-8-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join