It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The terror group President Barack Obama threatened to strike in Iraq Thursday evening is itself threatening to strike the American homeland. Read more: dailycaller.com...

“I say to America that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” Abu Mosa, a spokesman for the terror group known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), told VICE Media in a video interview posted online Thursday. “Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq.” Read more: dailycaller.com...

Don't be cowards ?

That is funny since they would hardly ever stand toe to toe with the US military. The means of 'fighting' was IEDS.

IEDs were used extensively against US-led Coalition forces and by the end of 2007 they had become responsible for approximately 63% of Coalition deaths in Iraq.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

fas.org...

'Don't drone us' !

Just come here and let them string 155mm artillery shells together instead of giving them a STAND UP fight.

Doesn't matter though US troops will not be headed there in the numbers that were previously seen.

This is infuriating on so many levels.

Planting the flag at the White House.

In a letter to Ayman al-Zawahiri in July 2005, al-Zarqawi outlined a four-stage plan to expand the Iraq War, which included expelling US forces from Iraq, establishing an Islamic authority—a caliphate—spreading the conflict to Iraq's secular neighbors, and engaging in the Arab–Israeli conflict.

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't think for one second that is not their end game.

Here comes 9.11 2.0.

As to why I put this in political madness ?

That fringe 'right' wing element in this instance called ISIS is a political war. It is also a religious war.

This is what happens when politics, and religion become a marriage made in hell.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I was just reading some link on this talking about a mega-terror event. Wonder if they have the ability to bring anything of that sort to US soil. Guessing they have been sending people in and recruiting a lot with the southern US border being wide open and all.

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Good luck with that ISIS!! Please!!

Last night my husband and I were discussing ISIS and what if scenarios. Like what if what has been going on in Iraq started occurring in our city. We both agreed we would not be lead to our deaths and would rise up and fight till the death if we had too. I have a feeling many other Americans would do the same thing.

There is no freakin way ISIS could raise their flag on the White House because the people would not stand for it.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting, why aren't the US borders secure and pray rugs and Qu'rans being found along the border? Seriously if you don't secure your border your asking for a tragedy. Now someone could be pulling legs but I would take that very seriously. They could already be in your country and you wouldn't have a clue.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That fringe 'right' wing element in this instance called ISIS is a political war. It is also a religious war.

Come on, you know better than that. This is all US sponsored. ISIS has the gear, the money and the backing they need.

I don't know what those attacks by the US are trying to cover up, because if the US wanted to get rid of this human scum, they could have done that by the push a few buttons long time ago.

We live in a very f# up world and I think we're about to push the big reset button.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Dear ISIS,

Please come to America and try your snip. I'm begging you.

Hell, I double dog dare ya!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They're better off sticking to their plan of taking down cities that don't put up a fight and they know this. The key to longevity is to take small bites and avoid biting off more than you can chew... i.e. the U.S. Military.

Of course there had to be a new threat since most Americans don't seem too concerned with IS. The average American won't pay them much attention as long as they're only killing their fellow brown people. Let one white European or, worse, an American get murdered and everyone will lose their minds calling for the government to "do something!" to stop IS.

The world is a ridiculous mess.

link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Last night my husband and I were discussing ISIS and what if scenarios.

Since at most all the current administration will do is drone, and F-A 18 attacks.

We can expect what we have in the past.

Planes,trucks,automobiles,backpacks targeted at civilians.

Everything from embassy bombings,the USS Cole's, the 'Kobar' towers, and eventually make it's way here once more like the first WTC, and Second attacks, and the Pentagon.

With the addition of 'soft' targets like the power grid, etc.

Those are the likely scenarios.

+9 more 
link   
America is a war mongering nation creating their own terrorists whilst they are the terrorists themselves.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

I'm sure they are here. They wont be raising the flag at the white house though.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Come on, you know better than that. This is all US sponsored. ISIS has the gear, the money and the backing they need.

Should have read the provided links.

Saudi sponsored, then muslim brotherhood sponsored to out right robbery.

They have become pretty much self funding.

A study of 200 documents—personal letters, expense reports and membership rosters—captured from Al-Qaeda in Iraq and the Islamic State of Iraq was carried out by the RAND Corporation in 2014. It found that from 2005 until 2010, outside donations amounted to only 5% of the group’s operating budgets, with the rest being raised within Iraq. In the time-period studied, cells were required to send up to 20% of the income generated from kidnapping, extortion rackets and other activities to the next level of the group's leadership. Higher-ranking commanders would then redistribute the funds to provincial or local cells that were in difficulties or needed money to conduct attacks. The records show that the Islamic State of Iraq was dependent on members from Mosul for cash, which the leadership used to provide additional funds to struggling militants in Diyala, Salahuddin and Baghdad.[126]

n mid-2014, Iraqi intelligence extracted information from an ISIS operative which revealed that the organization had assets worth US$2 billion,[127] making it the richest jihadist group in the world.[128] About three quarters of this sum is said to be represented by assets seized after the group captured Mosul in June 2014; this includes possibly up to US$429 million looted from Mosul's central bank, along with additional millions and a large quantity of gold bullion stolen from a number of other banks in Mosul.[129][130] However, doubt was later cast on whether ISIS was able to retrieve anywhere near that sum from the central bank,[131] and even on whether the bank robberies had actually occurred

SIS has routinely practised extortion, by demanding money from truck drivers and threatening to blow up businesses, for example. Robbing banks and gold shops has been another source of income.[56] The group is widely reported as receiving funding from private donors in the Gulf states,[133] and both Iran and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki have accused Saudi Arabia and Qatar of funding ISIS,[134][135][136][137] although there is reportedly no evidence that this is the case.[137][138][139][140]

The group is also believed to receive considerable funds from its operations in Eastern Syria, where it has commandeered oilfields and engages in smuggling out raw materials and archaeological artifacts.[141][142] ISIS also generates revenue from producing crude oil and selling electric power in northern Syria. Some of this electricity is reportedly sold back to the Syrian government.[143]

Under Finances:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I was just reading some link on this talking about a mega-terror event. Wonder if they have the ability to bring anything of that sort to US soil. Guessing they have been sending people in and recruiting a lot with the southern US border being wide open and all.

They could hit U.S. schools if they really wanted to. It hasn't happened before because they would lose all bargaining power with the CIA.

If you don't think the US has set certain rules with groups like this, you're naive. Look at the war on drugs... do you really think we couldn't unleash hell and wipe out all the cartels in a matter of days? There's money changing hands at an unfathomable level to keep everybody playing by the rules so everybody involved stays happy.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It is almost a forgone conclusion another false flag, I mean terrorist attack, is imminent. That's what all this gin is about isn't it? # is going crazy all over the place that by tomorrow the world news agencies can report that France has succumbed to ISIS and Canada is cahooting with Iran and most wouldn't even blink.

At this point your average persona doesn't have the faintest idea the difference between the Ukranian "Civil War", MH17, ISIS, Gaza, Assad and Syria, etc, etc or what is connected to what.

Obama: American citizens I stand before you today with a heavy heart for the losses. It was the Ukranian seperatists who did this. The world must know of our resolve and commitment to our own determination. The Ukranian seperatists have made the first move so I have asked congress to authorize the funding for a campaign against Syria. Assad will find out soon enough what lies at the end of this sword.

Citizens: *blink* *blink* Yeah! USA, USA!
edit on 8-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I live in Southern Texas. I know a few Muslims...mainly the guys who own the convenience stores...I worked with one on a job in Austin. They strike me as very kind, generous, trustworthy people.
I can see a look of worry on their face. I believe they fear that the actions of a handful of radicals will more and more cause people to distrust, and in some cases actively despise them.
There was an incident locally, shortly after 9/11, where a couple of drunk rednecks went into a gas station and beat the crap out of a guy because they thought he was a Muslim and wanted to show him who was in charge.
The poor guy was an Indian and not particularly religious. He just looked like the bad guys those retards had seen on FOX news.
If those ISIS guys do something stupid on American turf, I fear a lot of innocent, good people will be persecuted.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

From your own link

However, doubt was later cast on whether ISIS was able to retrieve anywhere near that sum from the central bank,[131] and even on whether the bank robberies had actually occurred

So you're saying that they possibly have 2 billion $ but then, as your link says, they rob truckers and gold shops? That's ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
Dear ISIS,

Please come to America and try your snip. I'm begging you.

Hell, I double dog dare ya!

Be careful what you wish for. Are you forgetting what 19 men did on 9-11.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can't wait to see these bastards fall.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: egoli
America is a war mongering nation creating their own terrorists whilst they are the terrorists themselves.

Are you a member of ISIS or just a part of the Obama fan club?

I am curious.

edit on 2014/8/8 by Metallicus because: Clarity

(post by Haxsaw removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
it is only a matter of time before another terrorist attack takes place on our soil... and it amazes me that we full on invaded Iraq on a false pretext, and now that there may actually be a good reason to intervene, we do little to nothing...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join