It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter: Ebola Doc's Condition Downgraded To 'Idiotic'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You people all must have good jobs and homes......you have no idea what a mess is going to come into being over there, and how it may just come here too......(and im damn sure none of you are going over to help either)
There are predictions but nobody knows for sure....from whats reported to up to a million deaths because of the lack of anything to work with over there, and the plain ignorance and customs of the peoples affected......
Anyone who does go over should be willing to stay and die there if need be.....just sayin....
The chances are pretty good of getting Ebola when you work with the patients....why bring it here out of Christian Charity.....
This is an ELE if it gets out of hand....

edit on 8-8-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

The risk from bringing that doctor back to the US for treatment is exponentially less than the risk we face every day from international travel and importation of animals. Ebola was discovered in the US in quarantine facilities in '89, '90 and '96 in monkeys coming from the Philippines.

I think you're grasping at straws a bit.
edit on 2014-8-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
To all you 'christians' ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you chose to study theology instead of christianity as in the Bible.......you would see you are clearly missing the message of Jesus as a humanitarian.
End of.
Rainbows
Jane

I think Jesus would not even be looking at boundaries when it comes to helping those in need.

When I give I want it to go where it is needed most and that is usually some poor country where they live in a three sided tin hut with mud to use for water and no toilet.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Doctors have to get in there at ground zero to stop diseases like this that have the potential to become worldwide pandemics. Coulter is so self-absorbed she doesn't get it. These doctors are sacrificing their time and efforts for all humanity.

She isn't the only right wing idiot spouting trash talk about this crisis, check out the comment from Donald Trump:

– “Ebola patient will be brought to the U.S. in a few days – now I know for sure that our leaders are incompetent. KEEP THEM OUT OF HERE!”

– “Stop the EBOLA patients from entering the U.S. Treat them, at the highest level, over there. THE UNITED STATES HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS!”

– “The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great-but must suffer the consequences!”

"People that go to far away places to help out are great-but must suffer the consequences!" Wow, what a piece of trash you are, Trump. You and Coulter should be locked in a room together, maybe they'll do the rest of the world a favor and throttle each other.

You beat me too it!

When it comes to infections its best to stop them at there source, what until its at your door step ands its too late.

Its vital to the USA people go abroad to combat outbreaks.

Foreign interventions via doctors is more vital with microbes than foreign intervention with solders to stop terrorists.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom
" Yes, speeding is breaking the law. If we had no rules of the road, it would be like Russia where accidents happen all the time "

can't imagine living in this country if we started having ... Traffic... Accidents. What a world that would be.

And as far as the topic at hand, good for these doctors that help. Here, there, anywhere, who in the hell are we to criticize a person for helping? I mean really, if you lift a finger for a person here this same loudmouth would say you're enabling. Good on them for showing humanity that isn't always ONLY wrapped in a flag

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Doctors have to get in there at ground zero to stop diseases like this that have the potential to become worldwide pandemics. Coulter is so self-absorbed she doesn't get it. These doctors are sacrificing their time and efforts for all humanity.

Exactly.

"People that go to far away places to help out are great-but must suffer the consequences!" Wow, what a piece of trash you are, Trump. You and Coulter should be locked in a room together, maybe they'll do the rest of the world a favor and throttle each other.

Please no. They might mate and make a brood of little obnoxious sociopaths.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

While we're on the subject of Ms. Coulter's statemnets, might I interject this one.

www.haaretz.com...

I know it is not on the subject of the doctor's efforts to save others from the afflictions of ebloa.
It does go a long way to illustrate her mental afflictions and adderation of another countries leaders.

Might I suggest we begin a crowd funding project to aquire the necessary transportaion accomadations to assist this woman affect a change of residence to this other country. She does not show any sense of real loyalty to our country or its legally elected leaders.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The woman is addled, a pompous, self-serving twit and a psycho....now, let me tell ya'll how I really feel. LOL.

Seriously, there are many people the world over that need help and if anything, churches and corrupt governments and many phonie so called charity organizations line their own pockets first. Sure, there are folks at home that need help and folks in countries all over the world that need help. It is called being human and having humanity and being compassionate to want to help and to follow through no matter where the help is given. There can be exceptions such as when people deliberately try and invade and ruin a country...those folks need a different kind of help. They need to regain their humanity and respect for others.

The problem is so much corruption. Ever see those adds for giving money to poor kids overseas...when one follows the money, probably about 3 cents or less out of every dollar given actually goes to the charity...the rest goes to some fat cat sitting on his rump in an air conditioned office sipping a martini and bouncing his bimbo "office worker" on his knee....while kids relevant to said charity are still starving, lacking sewage and water and other basic needs.

Einstein was right, "Mans technology has far exceeded his humanity". Countries and govts. all over the world can spend on bigger and better "mouse traps", (weapons) to kill and destroy but not to help folks, cure cancer or even the common cold. What a crock...and this Annie chick, she is a piece of work. At the end of the day, she can have her health spa dealy, her cocktails, and manneis and pedies and crappy hair styles and put on her designer duds and think nothing of it all. To me, in the famous words of Ms. Swan from Saturday Night Live Show, "She looka like a man".
She has no heart/soul/spirit.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The ebola patients should have not been brought to America.The Virus is to deadly if it spreads from coughing and sneezing.Technically it can if you get saliva in your mouth from coughing or sneezeing from others who may have ebola.

So it is very dangerous and may have all ready spreaded to people anyways from others who came down sick wioth ebola who traveled out of Africa.

Ann Coulter says contraversal stuff all the time anyways.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh an Ann Coulter bashing thread! Yay! I love it. S&F!!!

I can only be thankful every day that I don't have her poisoned mind and her sick, sick heart.
edit on 8/10/2014 by angeldoll because: Not to mention her adam's apple. : )

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
That's right folks, rabid demagogue Ann Coulter wants you to believe that Christians who travel to foreign countries to do charitable work are narcissistic attention whores who slink off to third world countries out of fear of being labeled homophobes or racists.

As much as a LOATHE Ann Coulter, this is actually true about some people. I used to work with medics and EMT's who were similar, self obsessed with the public image of the occupation, taking selfies in their uniforms and dreaming of the glory of being a firefighter one day soon. It was disgusting, absolutely the wrong reason to be in the profession. They usually sucked at patient care and were real jerks. It wasn't a lot of the guys I worked with, but maybe 1 in 5 ?

I find myself supremely disgusted with people who so arrogantly believe their God is better than someone elses and want to shove it down under-priveledged peoples throats. You want to help these unfortunate people?? Great, then go freakin HELP them, don't tell them their forefathers were all idiots and they're going to hell unless they subscribe to your particular flavor of invisible sky-man.

It's like offering help with one hand and a slap in the face with the other. And then they brag to their fellow worshippers about the 'good' they've done in the name of SpaghettiDragon...

Lets get our own house in order.

Human nature is to rarely appreciate that which you do not make for yourself.
edit on 11-8-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Wow. Noble points, however, the truth is there are FALSE Gods,(yes, believe it) and going to help/educate someone can mean being instantly killed. American Christians can't go "help" Isil minions. They would almost certainly experience a vicious murder based on their appearance and beliefs if nothing else.

I think God wants us to be helpful, but I don't think he wants us to be foolish, either.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Listening to this doctor it appears that there is a totally natural cure for Ebola obviously the governments don't want us to know this otherwise it would be in use right now take a look at what she has to say on colloidal silver

drrimatruthreports.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetxIsComing
Listening to this doctor it appears that there is a totally natural cure for Ebola obviously the governments don't want us to know this otherwise it would be in use right now take a look at what she has to say on colloidal silver

drrimatruthreports.com...

From your source:

Although long denied, governments now admit that Chemtrails are “JUST” weather modification activity, although they are, in reality, one of the mechanisms designed to cut off your genetic line. The Genomicidal Technologies, first identified by General Bert, are there to make you sick, less fertile and get rid of you so that the human population will crash.

Which governments are being referred to? Having a doctorate is obviously not a guarantee of rational thinking.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

To measure Ann Coulter's redeeming qualities, one needs a micrometer.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: angelchemuel
To all you 'christians' ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you chose to study theology instead of christianity as in the Bible.......you would see you are clearly missing the message of Jesus as a humanitarian.
End of.
Rainbows
Jane

I think Jesus would not even be looking at boundaries when it comes to helping those in need.

When I give I want it to go where it is needed most and that is usually some poor country where they live in a three sided tin hut with mud to use for water and no toilet.

OK, lets get a little sensible here shall we?
America (like Australia) is a relatively young country...in fact VERY young and barely out of nappies compared to Africa.
How did the USA become such a world leader?...by working together in those halcyon days, to build the country with the technological, medical and other advancements that it and other countries enjoy now.
Africa, like many western countries is riddled and rife with corruption, the corruption in Africa that is based on survival of the fittest, not corruption based on 'helping my pal'.

I am old enough to remember Geldoffs first live aid concert....that was supposed to end hunger in Africa in its tracks.....that went well, 25 years later they did another Live Aid concert.....still no change. So I donated the first time round to help one African person to survive.....who went on to have 4 or 5 children and 25 years later I am expected to donate again and in theory I should have donated x5 more as there are extra mouths to feed now.

The point I am trying to make is, it suits the west that Africa on the whole is still a 3rd world country....we in the west make money from it......the Africans suffer. Where there is suffering, the corruption stems from survival. Until the people of Africa change their attitudes and start working together, nothing will change there, right down to their health and life expectancy. Why do you think Gaddafi had to go?

Leaving religion out of this altogether......you contain a disease, you isolate it, you restrict contact with said disease, that scientists seem to be in some confusion about now, whereas in the past you entered an ebola contaminated village in hasmat suits......yes I remember those news footages from years ago too, and it was quickly stopped in its tracks then. So to allow free reign to people moving about, not checking who worked where and when, people are allowed to travel where they want, and on top of that, infected people are introduced to an ebola free zone????? Its madness.

Even in Jesus' day.....they knew the basics of containing an infectious disease to prevent it spreading......even then they recognised 'boundaries'.

But if any provide not for his own, & specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse then an infidel.

= charity begins at home....1 Timothy 5:8

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

1 Timothy 5:8 ?

You said you was leaving religion out of it?

New Living Translation
But those who won't care for their relatives, especially those in their own household, have denied the true faith. Such people are worse than unbelievers.

The point I made is we are cared for already, the writer was already living on necessities not luxuries. he didn't say "charity begins at home he said take care of your Families!

barely out of nappies compared to Africa.
How did the USA become such a world leader?

It sounds like you are trying to say that Africa should have become what the US is long ago, and that they somehow are deficient due to their own behavior...in that case I think as old as you say you are you have not done a lot of reading and study of history.

The US was built on Europe and Europe was built long ago by building on ancient Rome who built on ancient Greece, they all came by their greatness by marauding and exploiting places like Africa and purposefully keeping them down so as to be sure they didn't become great nations as they did have resources.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ya know, I'll probably have this one taken down. I consider myself a gentleman, but when I see her saying anything, all I can think of is that something should be in her mouth to shut her up.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You all are absolute idiots! The biggest tools of them all.

Ann Coulter is the premiere Polemicist of our day and age. As a matter of fact she might be the only one.

Google the word, understand its meaning, and then feel free to criticize her, but also understand why your critiques don't matter.

Have a great day.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You know what, the Christians who go to poor countries and help the poor are the ones I respect. The ones who say in town and cause problems for everyone else are the ones I don't have respect for.

It sounds like this Ann Coulter is a joke, although I'm sure she's taken seriously by a lot of people. But if you follow the teachings of Jesus, you would be out there helping the less fortunate, not at home judging others.

Now she's judging those who help others, and I think that goes over-the-top.
edit on 12amTue, 12 Aug 2014 06:49:33 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join