It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sinister Forces of ISIS, Muslim Fundamentalism, and a little of my History

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
a reply to: DarknStormy

I think you make an excellent point there.

ISIS is just the start, someone is funding them, I dont believe the stories of them getting all their money from Mosul. What funded them before they got there.

More to come I regretfully suspect.

I think they have been trained and funded by the likes of CIA, Saudi Arabia who had secret facilities in Jordan amongst others. This to me is a Western operation with the support of the Gulf States. Saudi Arabia are going to take the fall if anything is exposed and the ISIS Attacking Saudi Arabia/Israel is just a throw off.

One country that will benefit from this issue is Israel and remember, an Israeli politician said that Israel needs to launch war against all it's enemies from Gaza to Iran. Well guess who's in the way? Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and where are ISIS? Penetrating all three of those countries right now.

Throw in the Al-Baghdadi being a Mossad agent and we have a theory. I'm not saying it's correct but it's a start.

edit on 8-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I don't think anyone controls these people, not anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't think anyone controls these people, not anymore.

Well I disagree... There is something fishy about this group.

- There hate for Shia Muslims yet they have not attacked Iran..

- Turn around and say they are going to topple Sunni countries which funnily enough are in the opposite direction of the biggest Shia country in the world.

- If they were going to attack these countries, why waste your time trying to establish a Caliphate in Iraq? Just attack them from Syria.

- Israel bomb the military of the man who is currently fighting these people in Syria... With that, the West have armed and funded those savages in Syria also.

The only logical conclusion I can come to is this.

Moshe Feiglin

Feiglin details the first one as 'defining the enemy' and states: 'The strategic enemy is extremist Arab Islam in all its varieties, from Iran to Gaza, which seeks to annihilate Israel in its entirety. The immediate enemy is Hamas. (Not the tunnels, not the rockets, but Hamas.)'

Take into consideration the accusations that Al-Baghdadi is a Mossad plant and we can go from there. Again, I'm not saying this is actually correct because what would I really know but these wars in the Middle East seem to be only benefiting one country and that is Israel and Zionism.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No, at this point they are very much self funding. They don't need money from anyone now. Not a dime. Between black market sale of artifacts, control of trade routes between some of these countries, control of banks, sale of memorabilia (still shocking!) They have in their coffers well over a billion dollars now - from what we have been able to gather.

And they are only getting wealthier.

No, no one funds them now, but I daresay whoever funded them in the beginning of all this, whoever made sure to get their start, they have some serious agreements with. I would say whoever it is, they are still taking some measure of marching orders from.
edit on 9-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

With full control of Iraq, and full control of the oil fields and the money that comes from them, plus aid from the United States, not even Saddam could attack Iran and win.

No, they are gaining more power and money before they do... they will need it - and their not stupid. Right now they are killing every shia where they can.... when their reach is far enough, I have no doubt they will attack Iran. But Saddam is their lesson in that. They will learn from it.
edit on 9-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Iran is still a fully in control of itself, stable country, so is Saudi Arabia, and you don't see these militants headed there, either.

You see then going for Iraq, Syria and bits of Lebanon because those countries are weak and not stable. If you are thinking of starting a military movement (or playing a strategy game for that matter) you always pluck the low-hanging fruit first using your gains to build up your powerbase for when you do start trying to fry the bigger fish in your pond.

Ain't no conspiracy ... just good strategy.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We will see I guess.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hey...i dont know if this is relevant or not...but reading some of Milton William Coopers stuff....interesting reading btw (some take with a grain of salt) but coming across something he wrote concerning the Third Fatima Prophecy. Vatican has been accused of not fully revealing the whole secret but Cooper provided the below details...which I find so relevant or uncanny to the worlds present situation:

In his infamous disclosure book, Milton William Cooper (now deceased), a former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team Member, said the following:

"The events at Fatima in the early part of the century were scrutinized. On the suspicion that it was alien manipulation, an intelligence operation was put into motion to penetrate the secrecy surrounding the event. The United States utilized its Vatican moles and soon obtained the entire Vatican study, which included the prophecy. This prophecy stated that if man did not turn from evil and place himself at the feet of Christ, the planet would self-destruct and the events described in the book of Revelation would indeed come to pass. The prophecy demanded that Russia be consecrated to the Sacred Heart. It stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false religion. The people would discern that he was evil and was indeed the Anti-Christ. WORLD WAR III would begin in the Middle East with an invasion of Israel by a United Arab nation using conventional weapons, which would culminate in a nuclear holocaust. Most of the life on this planet would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur shortly thereafter."[63]

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

From 2011 - Imam Al-Mahdi didn't rise in Iran but gee this guy was pretty close to the mark.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I can understand fully of this. It has been years,more than a decades for me since i need to counter this way of thinking. To think without thinking, accept what they can see and read. So frustrating sometimes, and can be lonely when try to make people understand.

But alas, i think this is the time when the knowledge of islam will be gone rapidly. More thinking about sharia, less about haqiqah. With all the books around, they wont understand much.
But i wont stop yet, at least for people who willing to know more, at least in my country. To prevent younger generation from this way of thinking, and it is not just isis ideology, all the same things included.

But with the emerge of isis and daulah islamiyah, at least that make some people united. Moslem, christian, jews, hindu, agnostic or atheist who still has sane mind and not a hater will be able to see the real problem, rather than keep generalizing things, that can be twisted.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a rTheoreply to: DarknStormy

yea more sectarian hatred and lies - this is exactly why I stay away from sunnis. This kind of teacher is evil. They don't teach Islam, they teach hate.

They sit and say how Iranians and shia follow dajjal yet who do we see with the actions of the dajjal? Who kills women and children and innocent people while wearing "Ray Bans" and name brand clothing?

.. yet people believe the lie and kill and kill and kill some more. It is obvious who the followers of dajjal are. You can see through their actions.

When the shia come out against this evil and fight, which I promise you will happen, it will be fully justified and fully just. The corner has its end.
edit on 10-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I think you should check out some of his other work before you judge that video. I only put that up for this particular issue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join