It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden Leak: Baghdadi 'Mossad trained'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Mods - wasn't sure where best to put this.

The hoax bin maybe? I know that some members lap up this kind of drivel, but really now. It's a pretty obvious hoax isn't it?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
I am not at all surprised. Things are never as they appear, humanity is currently for the most part, INSANE. It is time for a shift in consciousness away from the egoic mind and its suicidal ideations.

Even better yet, it is time to shift from the LIE that the ego even exists , and the fact that we are following some sort of evolutionary path that ends in something more.

Once you see that the subconscious, and conscious mind are a construct of something else, and that most are trained and forcibly indoctrinated before even birth, then you will realize that ALL the metaphysical teachings, ALL religions, ALL everything, are orchestrated to leave you in a prison.

Merge them together, Triple dare ya, but first lose the idea that anything out there, is going to do something to change it.... No God, No Original Source Observer, GET A GRIP!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Snowden Leak: Baghdadi 'Mossad trained'

Baghdadi just simply walked off his post. For whatever personal reason .. he just walked off and into the arms of 'the enemy'. And Baghdadi did a poor job of all that. So I'm not seeing Mossad anywhere ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Not sure what you mean by this. Are you confusing Baghdadi with Bowe Bergdahl?

Unless Snowden directly comments on this or we get something from the typical releasers of Snowden information, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in this report...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

This belongs on the hoax bin. Completely fabricated.

Snowden docs come from very specific sources and they break the stories.

Wikileaks has zero of his documents.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Al baghdadi's real name is Eliott sharon or something like that and it makes perfect sense for Israel to have created this group with support from US/UK/Saudis and Qataris finances...Israel has also financed Hamas and helped to create Al qaeda and Taliban,and a whole lot of other devilish events and organizations(including 9/11) that if and when proven, will most definitely cause the collapps of the western world and Israel itself...I always wonder who will benefit from that?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Soshh

It's a pretty obvious hoax isn't it?

Maybe it is and maybe you should do a bit more to convince people like me? You did not have much to say so I cannot really agree or disagree.. Maybe you need to provide some information towards your argument. Why should this be in the hoax bin? and why do you think its an obvious hoax? If you can answer these questions I may have something to say. Right now, I don't know why you are responding in this manner without being totally ignorant and biased.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stanislas
a reply to: Soshh

It's a pretty obvious hoax isn't it?

Maybe it is and maybe you should do a bit more to convince people like me? You did not have much to say so I cannot really agree or disagree.. Maybe you need to provide some information towards your argument. Why should this be in the hoax bin? and why do you think its an obvious hoax? If you can answer these questions I may have something to say. Right now, I don't know why you are responding in this manner without being totally ignorant and biased.

It should be in the hoax bin because it is a hoax.

It's an obvious hoax because they did not link to the supposed snowden documents that they claim they pulled their story from. Snowden gave his docs to 3 reporters, and if one of their orgs doesn't release the info then it didn't come from Snowden.

You shouldn't be calling people ignorant when you aren't even familiar with who Snowden gave the docs to and how they are released to the public.

And facts don't require bias. The fact is this article is completely made up, and they lied about where they sourced it from. That's a hoax.
edit on 10-8-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I have not read this thread comments... can you tell me please WTF is this about?

Is it a hoax? if so, why is this not in the hoax bin?

It seems too stupid too be true, why is the news not reporting this?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Here is his "Wanted" poster,before the US captured him and put him in Camp Bucca,Iraq until his release in 2009:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

What went on in Camp Bucca?

Manchurian Abu training?
MK Al Baghdadi?

?

That theory seems backed by US intelligence reports from 2005, which describe him as al-Qaeda’s point man in Qaim, a fly-blown town in Iraq’s western desert.

They knew in 2005 he was Al Qaeda's point man in Qaim.

I can see them releasing many during the draw down but:
They let a top guy like this go rather than send him to the Shia to imprison him?

This seems pretty intentional to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I have not read this thread comments... can you tell me please WTF is this about?

Is it a hoax? if so, why is this not in the hoax bin?

It seems too stupid too be true, why is the news not reporting this?

I'm not a moderator so I don't move threads or discuss such things with mods. I shared a story I read, as such the mods moved it to skunkworks. Another words, there is little to no evidence this is true but also has an "air" of possibility. There are things to consider such as why was Baghdadi released from custody in Iraq? What is his real last name?

Perhaps, maybe reading the thread will provide some insight and context. There were several posts with good links to relevant on-topic material. More so at least than reading just the OP and claiming fraud.

edit on 11-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is one of those "if they lie once they lie a lot" situations. Clearly the claim made in the OP said they got their info from snowden files, and made it seem like they got them via wikileaks if you read some of their other stories.

However, wikileaks has ZERO snowden docs. They never have. Snowden gave all the docs to three journists and made it very clear he wanted nothing released that could hurt the national security of the USA. He only wanted stuff released that impeded the rights of its citizens.

There is a common misconception in the conspiracy world that Snowden docs are floating around out there and people are sorting through them. That isn't true. A few news organizations have the docs and have special investigators going over them one page at a time. That's why it is so long between releases.

The fact the article claims these came from snowden docs shows they completely made it up. This is nothing more than anti Israel hogwash. They came up with a theory and tried to prop it up with a lie. By definition that is a hoax.

a reply to: combatmaster

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I read this story a week ago and was disappointed because there is no original source just the statement: according to a document released by Snowden

That’s not really a legitimate source imo.

Where is the document and what does it say?

I have no problem believing this it's just that I won't just believe anything without a true legitimate source and this story imo lacks that.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Indeef

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join