It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why doesn't Russia, China, India care about the slaughter of Innocents?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
why doesn't Russia, China, India care about the slaughter of Innocents? Why don't they help sometimes when obvious international criminals Like ISIS start slaughtering innocents for uncivilized reasons like religion? They are rich well armed nations why don't they help us with this world filth?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

thehill.com...

Now I don't hear much about India getting involved,but I would guess that India has so many problems of their own to tackle that they don't bother much with other countries. Could be wrong,but I just don't hear about it.China tends to mind its own business and let countries do whatever they want,so long as it doesn't impede their contracts.

But Russia does send help where needed. You also have to remember,if we are shoving our selves in everywhere and 'taking over' that others will say,oh,well the US has got this,and just let us run with it. We aren't exactly willing to share credit. Look at our history as we tell it. You would think we won ww2 by ourselves almost,yet nothing is further from the truth.

edit on 8-8-2014 by Dimithae because: added more info

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Because they are all too busy slaughtering their own innocents

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

In regards to ISIS they probably feel since the US and the west caused these problems to begin with we should also have to deal with cleaning it up.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Because they are all too busy slaughtering their own innocents

So true of China
however, the Chinese are extremely xenophobic, if it doesn't affect the Chinese people, they could really care less, and certainly won't spend time or resources on non-Chinese

Russia will only get involved if it affects them as well.

But the statement made earlier that everyone in the world thinks:

The US will do it. That is the job of the US.

Is probably the real reason.

The US is the world's policeman, even as we have shrunken our armed forces to so low that

morale in the Armed forces is at an all time low,

suicide of American forces is at an all time high,

PTSD is the fate of nearly everyone who joins the military now.

The US are fools to do all this alone.

Until the US has the balls to stand up and say -
in a "save the people scenario" we won't use military force
without at least a matching number of international forces, and sticks to it.

Then the USA needs to get out of the policeman business.

Humanitarian food and water drops - absolutely -

surround the refugees so they are protected (a defensive security only) - yes -

start bombing Iraq - again - no

edit on 8-8-2014 by grandmakdw because: little addition

edit on 8-8-2014 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
why doesn't Russia, China, India care about the slaughter of Innocents? Why don't they help sometimes when obvious international criminals Like ISIS start slaughtering innocents for uncivilized reasons like religion? They are rich well armed nations why don't they help us with this world filth?

I'm certain it's because they honestly don't give a #. I saw a video from China, where a 2 year old girl got hit by a car. The guy driving the car went back, ran over her again, then took off. Quite a few people walked on by, and nobody did anything.

Well, at that time I worked with a guy who used to live in China, and asked him what was up with that. He told me that in China, it's actually much cheaper for someone to pay for a funeral, than it is to take them to a hospital and get them healed.

Does that answer your question??

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Well Americans did beat the Japanes just about on their own, Chang Kia Shek would not have, and the northern allies were busy with Germany, including Russia, who did chip in at the very end, but, it was the American who cleared the Pacific.
The British in Burma had their hands full with the Japanes, but credit to the Brits and Indians, they gave the japs a bloody hiding.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Who is to say they don't care, but when it comes to definitions of just who are the international terrorists there are some practical issues involved. With the BRICS break away from the USD hegemony it is one way to limit the lawless slaughter going on without firing one shot.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Why would they? If the US wants to pay for it ,let them! No harm,no foul! If I'm happy and content now,why would I get involved in something I have no interest in? Remember Vietnam? The russians in Afganistan?Now if ISIS went into one of those countries,they'd see a bloodbath! I wish we were more like China,militarily speaking.Just avoid the conflict,till we have to get invovled.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Sir, in-case you've been busy playing Call of Duty 4 non-stop for the past 3 years, I'll give you a brief summary.

ISUS is an off-shoot of Al-CIAeda, being openly visited by McCain and funded/armed/trained by Obama (the Obama administration, now wanting to give them another $500 million).

Once again, the US government has built up yet another bunch of Moslem radicals only to then attack and kill them.

Its called the war-for-profit industry or the Military Industrial Complex.

If our government actually cared about the "slaughter of innocent civilians" as you say, maybe they should stop doing it?

They've been waging non-stop wars since the fist invasion of Iraq back in 1991. Iraq (based on lies), Afghanistan, Iraq (based on lies again), Libya, Syria not to mention the non-stop drone bombings in Yemen and Pakistan...

This doesent even take into account everything else our government has done the world-over from Vietnam to Pinochet.

edit on 8-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Most of the time, political states aren't terribly concerned with the slaughter of innocents in other nations. They intervene when it serves their own economic, military or political interests. Decrying "the enemy's" crimes against humanity is a way of bolstering public support and justifying intervention.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I actually thought China offered to help with the ISIS militants, but since I read that story nothing else has happened

I suppose they have no gain in these countries, I mean alot of the time the only reason western nations take notice if there is a heap of black gold up for grabs.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Do you honestly think the west would tollerate Russia and China getting involved?

No matter what their intentions the west would never allow that. They may get some oil out of it.
edit on 8-8-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Think this could be summed up pretty fast. They don't care and would do the same if it was just let go on .
They China number one then Russia being second seem to be some of the most uncaring people to me in the world. They can be seen in just how much they care on youtube crash videos. They just keep on going like insects on a mission and can't be bothered. Crazy how uncaring people can be

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
china only goes to war or gets involved in matters that directly effect china or her sovereignty,and while having a problem with Islamic extremists in some regions of their nation i would assume they figure why poke the hornets nest.and why would one of the most ancient nations on the planet care about a religious caliphate when they themselves have seen more then a few rise and fall while they stayed out of it ,they are pretty much atheists so i dont see them caring much about religious wars until their supply of oil is effected or they or their citizens are threatened directly.

Russia bluntly has bigger fish to fry with Ukraine and bickering back and forth with USA and EU and as ISIS seems to be more of a problem for the west then Russia.They have not made any threats to Russia that i am aware of they figure let them roam around cause chaos America will have to deal with and get to sell some weapons in the process. (probably i dont have a link for this but it would make sense economically for them)

India should in theory be more offended as i recall the ISIS map showing ISIS planning on taking over India or at least wanting to,but that is not very likely as India is far from a push over.but lacking any bases im aware of in the region striking them would involve their carrier(s?) to carry out strikes and permission of nations with ISIS forces residing in them to do so. They also have issues with a nuclear armed Muslim nation to the north (Pakistan) that is quite the distraction for them and would probably flare up if they declared war on a caliphate (not sure how Pakistan views ISIS).

they also have quite the large border with china to manage so that ties up alot of their forces as well,India is focusing on modernizing its armed forces and navy so they seem to be busy with other things and dont seem to try to do all the international actions and whatnot that other nations do.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
why doesn't Russia, China, India care about the slaughter of Innocents?

couse its an legacy of the western troops that dis-stabaliced irak in the gulfwar
isis was supported by the US in syria..to tear douwn assad..

now they are out of hand ....couse you can't support and fight them

every Russia chineese ore wat country else that crosses the borders of irak will be seen as an act of war by the US

btw... the US Always have supported the massacra of the koerds by Turkey troops...
so they do'nt give an # about the koerds...
its al an charme offensif..... the brave US saviers of the world

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Um,Russia didn't 'chip in' at the end. They were fighting the Germans from June of '41 till the end when Berlin fell. Yes orginally Stalin signed a pack with Germany to stay out of it(and I won't go into all the details here) but after Germany attacked the USSR in June of '41 they were there fighting too. We had help with the Japanese as well. From Wikipedia,

By the end of April 1942, Japan and its ally Thailand had almost fully conquered Burma, Malaya, the Dutch East Indies, Singapore, and Rabaul, inflicting severe losses on Allied troops and taking a large number of prisoners.[159] Despite stubborn resistance at Corregidor, the US possession of the Philippines was eventually captured in May 1942, forcing its government into exile.[160] On 16 April, in Burma 7,000 British soldiers were encircled by the Japanese 33rd Division during the Battle of Yenangyaung and rescued by the Chinese 38th Division.[161] Japanese forces also achieved naval victories in the South China Sea, Java Sea and Indian Ocean,[162] and bombed the Allied naval base at Darwin, Australia. The only real Allied success against Japan was a Chinese victory at Changsha in early January 1942.[163] These easy victories over unprepared opponents left Japan overconfident, as well as overextended.[164]

So it seems the Chinese and Aussies also helped us with Japan.I'm not belittling our efforts to help end the war,but saying that we most certainly didn't do it alone.
edit on 8-8-2014 by Dimithae because: added words

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The simple answer is they simply do not have the ability to do anything about it. People see the US able to send troops all over the world with but, for any other nation that is impossible. France and the UK can send and support small expeditionary forces globally but, Russia, China and India's ability to project power does not go much beyond their borders.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
US needs war to prevent a revolution from unfunded liabilities that has already bankrupted the nation. Its proxy ISUS has been nullified by Russian interference so West is trying to shut the door on Russia (Ukraine is that door). Putin is preparing his bear for a greater war.

edit on 8 8 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Maybe they are just smarter and keep their noses out of things that don't concern them.

Every bit of meddling has consequences that usually then lead to more meddling, and more meddling etc etc.

U.S. needs to start taking a page out of other nations' playbooks, and clean our own godamnn closet before we go jetting off around the world to save the freakin day all the time.

We never save anything anyway, we tend to indiscriminately blow stuff up and create twice as many Jihadists as we supposedly eliminate.

I have said this for years:
No nation or individual can ever VALUE something they have not EARNED for themselves. When these nations and peoples are ready to take their nation's future into their own hands, THEN and ONLY then will they have lasting, meaningful governance. Just like we did in 1776.
edit on 22-8-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join