It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Travel and Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Now there are a lot of conspiracies on validity of astral travel and area51 conspiracies abound about what all is actually going on there.
So I was wondering of all the people who claim to astrally travel, has anyone been to area 51 to explore and come bact and spill the beans on it.
I do travel astrally, but is rather involuntary and no control over where I go, but on return the memory of the event is rather fuzzy.
Wondering if any other astral traveler can enlighten us all on area 51

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Nothing is going on at area 51 except government projects that are not very top secret to begin with. It's everywhere else they are working that has the black stuff.

As for astral traveling I too think/thought I had this ability, but still can't determine whether I'm just dreaming or if I am really going somewhere else. Either way the places I've seen I can't determine the exact locations most of the time, so it really doesn't matter either way.
edit on 8/8/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

They don't like it when you go into their classified highly areas... There may even be or are astral detection devices. got to keep in mind beings primary astral others know of that may not be wanted in these areas so advanced technology scans for them if not attempts to trap. If you can get away it would be more of a personal data gain more so the spill the beans as to share some of what may be present in the major countries hidden labs may cause you exposure to weapons you may not even think exist if not containment out of site and mind for studying of your astral ability to upgrade detectors and scanners/trappers.

1 does not recommend to do so jokingly as there is much invested to keep things secret in these none existing zones

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
thing is with astral travel your not necessarily traveling to the location. It is always a less dense reality meaning your own mind can create whatever your expecting to see. Its like traveling to a possible timeline where any amount of differences can and have occurred than real physical life. Its very hard to bring back information that pertains to the physical world when astral traveling.

What I'm saying is, if I astral traveled to area 51, saw what was going on in there, and cam back to my body. I wouldn't believe it myself that that is what is happening in the facility. It would most likely be a different timeline or parallel reality.

This is why psychic predictions and channeling predictions are always wrong. Its a lesser dense reality than this physical one we are residing in, making it impossible to read the future. Your own mind creates things instantly in that realm.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
Nothing is going on at area 51 except government projects that are not very top secret to begin with. It's everywhere else they are working that has the black stuff.

You mean like underground bases or secret AFB's? Then well we will have to get to these facilities with kind of voluntary astral travel.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I too think that, to some extent, our mind can create realities that are pleasant
Yes psychic readings largely do not come true
a reply to: booyakasha

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes I have reason to believe that such devices exist and also means to deter even when one is in an astral state. Not to mention increased surveillance of you and even discreet persecution with mind boggling weapons.
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't actually purposely astrally project anywhere, but have been pulled and once with a base, knew that because I knew about it and was reaching out within. Now won't go into the details because nutty enough here with my ufology experiences, but that one resulted in physical checkups, contact, monitoring. And that was not on the US military side. So lucky for me, would have to say, Good Guys had a base, so Good followed. Military thing would be far worse.

Rule of thumb, unless invited don't go. If invited, IMO as trust is not a big suit of mine, don't go. If inner guidance directs one to witness or explore, thats a whole different thing. Because you're probably protected and being directed.
edit on 8-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you plan on astral traveling to area 51, you are astral traveling in the wrong place.

You should try the San Luis Valley. I heard it's lovely this time of year.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

If you plan on astral traveling to area 51, you are astral traveling in the wrong place.

You should try the San Luis Valley. I heard it's lovely this time of year.
Lol I'll try to navigate to get to this valley. Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Underground bases seem to be a myth only talked about by crazy motive driven psychopaths that care more about making a few dollars off of everyone else's ignorance then discussing the real issues at hand.
But I have heard about a few things going on in Antarctica since WW2.

I guess I'd better put on warm clothes if I decide to venture over that way!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I think you mean "remote viewing." Astral travel, from what I gather, occurs in other dimensions, i. e., when you are dreaming - very few are able to willingly pick the dimension, setting and context of their astral travel, and this more than often has nothing to do with our own planet/dimension/plane of existence.

As per the remote viewing, the viewer is able in his or her waking state, and based on a few data, to project the mind anywhere on our plane of existence, some say even forward or backward in time.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

But I have heard about a few things going on in Antarctica since WW2.

I guess I'd better put on warm clothes if I decide to venture over that way!
Aye I've heard about the antartica base too. you kind of read my mind or remote viewed. I've been on one of my astral outings to this base and saw a river there and some animals not seen on the surface of the earth. Quite a pleasant journey I would say but again most of it is fuzzy.
Lol I didn't feel cold there, it was kind of like mild tropics.
GBY

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ubei2

I think you mean "remote viewing." Astral travel, from what I gather, occurs in other dimensions, i. e., when you are dreaming - very few are able to willingly pick the dimension, setting and context of their astral travel, and this more than often has nothing to do with our own planet/dimension/plane of existence.

As per the remote viewing, the viewer is able in his or her waking state, and based on a few data, to project the mind anywhere on our plane of existence, some say even forward or backward in time.
I think astral travel may be in other realities, but it too has like remote viewing the aspect of going fwd and backwards in time.
BTW thanks all for the responses

top topics

join