It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens have technology to go lightspeed and create gravity...dont you think they could make a fak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara
Do you actually believe that the Zetans couldn't account for something as insignificant as radio waves: especially when they have to deal with things such as solar radiation from exploding stars???

I get a real kick out of people who say they are 'Channels' or have the ability to communicate with these 'higher' beings. I don't mind thinking that we're not alone in this big galaxy but COME ON. The Zetans, Greys, Lizards, Vegans
it seems sooo farfetched that I just giggle.

Tuatara

Would you care to add something positive to these discussions or are you just going to laugh at people here?

Xon

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv

Originally posted by Xon
Youst one question: If alien can travel over lightspeed will they bee inviseble or travel in time?

When you travel at the speedof light, In a sense you are traveling thru time!

[edit on 7-12-2004 by PanzerDiv]

But since you travel faster then the light from your self doent you get invisseble for other

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Intrepid, you have to admit that sometimes people set themselves up to be laughed at.

Here are space travelling, super advanced aliens and now we are told their ships were crashing because of the ultra primitive, stone-throwing stage of electronics created from weak waves from radars?

This in a technology that has to harden their ships against solar radiation, and numerous other events that would be far more serious than a radar ping.

Mind you it is at the level of the Independance day movie where some bad acting geek on a mac managed to connect to an alien ship and upload a simple earth virus.

The suspension of disbelief to accept that as a suitable ending (instead of Oh no how are we going to write the end) is just as great for that movie as these posts.

Originally posted by intrepid
Would you care to add something positive to these discussions or are you just going to laugh at people here?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ain't it funny how posts can COMPLETELY get off topic? we're talkin' 'bout aliens making fake humans and abducting us, at least that was the original thread. but hey, let's go the way of the platypus. if aliens can do all this crazt stuuf, can they make those little futuristic ice cream things? those are weird.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Intrepid, you have to admit that sometimes people set themselves up to be laughed at.

Here are space travelling, super advanced aliens and now we are told their ships were crashing because of the ultra primitive, stone-throwing stage of electronics created from weak waves from radars?

That may be so but just cruising though threads laughing at eveyone isn't very productuive either.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This in a technology that has to harden their ships against solar radiation, and numerous other events that would be far more serious than a radar ping.

Mind you it is at the level of the Independance day movie where some bad acting geek on a mac managed to connect to an alien ship and upload a simple earth virus.

The suspension of disbelief to accept that as a suitable ending (instead of Oh no how are we going to write the end) is just as great for that movie as these posts.

Again, superior technology does not constitute infalliability.

Consider the US. In Vietnam, we had superior technology, yet were getting our helicopters shot down with bows and arrows. WE had technological superiority, yet we got our asses kicked.

In Iraq, once again, we are "superior" and the Iraqis tech is "inferior" yet we continue to get our asses kicked by them. Even with our superior technology, our planes crash. Our guided missiles fail. Our equipment goes beserk.

We have harden our equipment and built it to face a nation, the former Soviet Union, technological equals. We made our equipment to resist possible attacks by them. We did not harden our equipment to face lesser evils, because we had not thought wed have much trouble with "lesser" peoples.

For all we know, radar is an extremely primitive technology that the aliens either abandoned millinea ago, or never used or created themselves, and thus, they probably were not expecting to have problems with such "primitive" technology, let alone encounter it.

And it wasnt a little "ping" that ocured at Roswell. Please read up into the history. They were radiating a straight beam all night, because they were planning some ballon launches, and back then, radar was a bitch to turn on and off, so they left it running as much as possible.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
While technology may not be infallible, you have to admit as technology advances, the attrition rates decrease. So, yes it can seem highly suspect, that UFO's would crash. However, it is a plausible deniability, given the following:

1. Downed by terrestrial humans, with either missiles, lasers, EMP pulse weapons, or some other form of field disturbing device. The disclosure project attests to this kind of systematic process by the government.

2. Onboard system failiure for a variety of reasons, from propulsion or energy core malfunction or meltdown.

3. Error in judgement. There is still no proof that these UFO's are piloted by computers. If there is an an alien intelligence involved, regardless of their intelligence, there is always a margin for error in judgement.

4. Field interference or other unknown phenomena, caused by fluctations in earths magnetic and gravitational field, which may impact their system. There is good reason to believe they use some form of gravitational field propulsion, which maybe affected by such phenomena.

5. The number of UFO's, the amount of sorties it has flown, is unknown. For instance, suppose there are a million UFO's on Earth at any given time, and once every 10 years, one crashes, that would mean the attrition rate would be: 1 in 3.6 trillion, compared to some earth air forces, 1 in 5-10.

6. It is unknown just how many of the UFO crashes, are actually our own human prototypes. It is also unknown just how many purported UFO crashes are genuine. The only one that seems genuine to me is Roswell.

So given all the above factors, it becomes very reasonable for UFO's to crash. Remember, technology is not infallible, and nor is judgement.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I think aliens that could get here would have near perfect optical stealth. Heck us humans are working on it now with some impressive results. But we have to take into account they may never have seen some forms we use for detection say Radar or consider them obsolete. They may not bother making a craft invisble to radar because nobody on their world has used radar in hundreds of years.

They could also want to be seen by select humans anything could be true when were thinking about the motives or tech of a alien race.

Someone been watching far to many Sci Fi movies.

Optical stealth is moreSci then Fi. This is what a man at the University of Tokyo created not some goverment. Darpa is known to be working on this and the have a much bigger bank account Dr. Tachi

projects.star.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
Just one question: if aliens can travel over light speed, will they be invisible or travel in time?

Bob Lazar explained much of this. Gravity waves can distort time and space just as electromagnetic fields can distort optically visible light. They don't travel at or near light speed (or time travel) in the traditional sense. Also, their antigravity wave technology isn't what makes their craft optically invisible. Their stealth is caused from the generation of a very strong electromagnetic field around the craft which causes not only radar invisibility but also optical invisibility. The videos that people have taken of UFOs fading out in a glow of light are not indicative of teleportation or interdimensional travel; it is simply the activation of an EM field around the craft for stealth.

The US Navy first started experimenting with EM stealth technology in the 1940s in the infamous Philadelphia Experiment. Their aim was stealth from radar. What they got was that but also optical invisibility. Unfortunately, the crew wasn't adequately insulated from the EM radiation and suffered horrific consequences. The Zetans have mastered EM stealth and their crews are adequately insulated from its hazardous effects.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I think aliens that could get here would have near perfect optical stealth. Heck us humans are working on it now with some impressive results. But we have to take into account they may never have seen some forms we use for detection say Radar or consider them obsolete. They may not bother making a craft invisble to radar because nobody on their world has used radar in hundreds of years.

They could also want to be seen by select humans anything could be true when were thinking about the motives or tech of a alien race.

Someone been watching far to many Sci Fi movies.

Optical stealth is more Sci then Fi. This is what a man at the University of Tokyo created not some goverment. Darpa is known to be working on this and the have a much bigger bank account then Dr. Tachi

projects.star.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

On the smae line of reasoning, aliens can fly across space at near the speed of light (at least) yet when they reach earth they crash their ships into the desert or siberia?

Is it like ... "here I am just cruising along in space .." BAM! .... "damn where did that planet come from?"

Or aliens, which seem capable of doing anything they like, can't produce cow anuses by growing them in a vat????

Man, I had wait a full fifteen minute just to respond. I'm still rolling on the floor LMAO.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_Of_Reason
Think about it.

You have the technology to go light speed.
You can create artificial gravity.

If you can do this, I would assume you could make an alien recon ship look like an f-16 or a ____ (fill in your favorite aircraft).

From this, I would also like to think if they could make a robot to look like a human to do their recon also....

It just seems like common sense. You have the extrme of extreme technology....Wouldnt you do the same?

This is why I think 99% of ufo sightings are fake.....but I do think the majority of abductions are real......

Are you assuming that they:
1) Want to hide themselves, and that they are not gradually, slowly making us aware of their presence?
2) When they want to hide themselves, the best way to do this would be to "look like our planes" and not use technology to make themselves invisible, as so many eyewittness accounts would suggest?

To understand someones actions you must first understand their intentions. The real question is, what is their intentions.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Whoa! That was "smart!"

Sorry about the double-post!

[edit on 7/12/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, I for one believe that "aliens" have already built and planted some of the most advanced technological wonders known to man right here on Earth!

Edit: Hey, I think that the so called "alien technology" of artificial gravity and faster-than-light travel may become a technology that's not "so" wondrous in due time.

I say this because of the breakthroughs that's happening now in laboratories around the world.

What we consider "alien technology" today may in fact become "commonplace human technology" tomorrow!

Think about it!

[edit on 7/12/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
As much as I respect the posters here for their insight into other matters, outside of UFO's, i am amazed that people with finely honed sceptical skills in politics, media spin, war, etc are so gullible when it comes to this topic.

Lets just review where we are at.....

You are trying to tell me that:

Aliens which may have been with us for centuries, who's technology back then was 100's, if not 1000's or 10,000's of years in advance of ours. (afterall just to get here demands incredable technology still 100's of years ahead of ours).

These aliens are suddenly knocked out by primitive radar, emf, or *electrical storms!!*.

Can you imagine it
"Bork! What happened to our ship?"
"Well Sir, one minute those monkey's were swinging in the trees, and the next, without us noticing they developed radar"

or...
"You mean we have been here 100 years and you still can't handle an electrical storm?"
"Yes Sir"
""Well back to the mines with you officer."

or...
"I don't know how those huminoids do it, they can clone bodies, grow meat in vats, master cell research, yet we are only 10,000 years ahead of them and we can't grow a cows ass!"

The suspension of belief and logic it takes to accept this is more than my small brain can handle, maybe I don't watch enough TV....

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The suspension of belief and logic it takes to accept this is more than my small brain can handle, maybe I don't watch enough TV....

Did you completelty miss the factor analysis I did:

1. Downed by terrestrial humans, with either missiles, lasers, EMP pulse weapons, or some other form of field disturbing device. The disclosure project attests to this kind of systematic process by the government.

2. Onboard system failiure for a variety of reasons, from propulsion or energy core malfunction or meltdown.

3. Error in judgement. There is still no proof that these UFO's are piloted by computers. If there is an an alien intelligence involved, regardless of their intelligence, there is always a margin for error in judgement.

4. Field interference or other unknown phenomena, caused by fluctations in earths magnetic and gravitational field, which may impact their system. There is good reason to believe they use some form of gravitational field propulsion, which maybe affected by such phenomena.

5. The number of UFO's, the amount of sorties it has flown, is unknown. For instance, suppose there are a million UFO's on Earth at any given time, and once every 10 years, one crashes, that would mean the attrition rate would be: 1 in 3.6 trillion, compared to some earth air forces, 1 in 5-10.

6. It is unknown just how many of the UFO crashes, are actually our own human prototypes. It is also unknown just how many purported UFO crashes are genuine. The only one that seems genuine to me is Roswell.

So given all the above factors, it becomes very reasonable for UFO's to crash. Remember, technology is not infallible, and nor is judgement.

Would you not find an attrition rate of 1 in 3.6 trillion, if my assumption was true, advanced?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That may be so but just cruising though threads laughing at eveyone isn't very productuive either.

Maybe l`ve missed something but that is all i`ve ever read in your posts

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I make jokes for people to laugh at, I don't laugh at people. Next question?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Of course you do don`t lie.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Of course you do don`t lie.

If I did don't you think I'd be taking a stab now?
BTW, that post was back in the thread. If you have a problem, just u2u mate, we have a topic going on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join