It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens have technology to go lightspeed and create gravity...dont you think they could make a fak

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Think about it.

You have the technology to go light speed.
You can create artificial gravity.

If you can do this, I would assume you could make an alien recon ship look like an f-16 or a ____ (fill in your favorite aircraft).

From this, I would also like to think if they could make a robot to look like a human to do their recon also....

It just seems like common sense. You have the extrme of extreme technology....Wouldnt you do the same?

This is why I think 99% of ufo sightings are fake.....but I do think the majority of abductions are real......

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
On the smae line of reasoning, aliens can fly across space at near the speed of light (at least) yet when they reach earth they crash their ships into the desert or siberia?

Is it like ... "here I am just cruising along in space .." BAM! .... "damn where did that planet come from?"

Or aliens, which seem capable of doing anything they like, can't produce cow anuses by growing them in a vat????

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Question:
hey, we can clone people and travel to jupiter (cassini) how come we can't make alien robot drones?
Answer:
Because no one has that much free time, buddy. You wanna make an alien robot drone, get up off yer arse and stop playing D&D lonfg enough to realize there are bigger things happening than aliens. Like the americans.

And also, why the heck would aliens travel so far to bug us? When you're driving to work on the highway, do you stop to pick up a couple ants, take them with you, feed them chocolate at work, and then put them back on the highway on your way home? Assuming you have a job, I'm gonna say no. If aliens do exist (they undoubtly do) why the heck would they bother us? Do we go out of our way for monkeys? anyone who has claimed to be abductedi s most likely looking for attention. before aliens, there wer witches, before witches, there were pixies. Before pixies, there was god. And before God, there was other humans. Soon were gonna stop having illusions about aliens and start having illusions about who the heck knows what.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by satchbfoot]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
On the smae line of reasoning, aliens can fly across space at near the speed of light (at least) yet when they reach earth they crash their ships into the desert or siberia?

Is it like ... "here I am just cruising along in space .." BAM! .... "damn where did that planet come from?"

Or aliens, which seem capable of doing anything they like, can't produce cow anuses by growing them in a vat????

Higher technology does not constitute infailliability.

Even with our highest and best tech we have, we still crash jets, missiles fall away from targets, ect.

Just because they have superior tech does not mean they are immune to problems, failures, ect.

It has to be the silliest line of reasing ive ever heard.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I may be a little dense here. What is a fak? Was the statement cut off or are we discussing a fak, whatever that is. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_Of_Reason
Think about it.

You have the technology to go light speed.
You can create artificial gravity.

And you no that Aliens have the ability to travel at light speed cos they took you for a joy ride whilst internally probing your inner thoughts.You got this statement from knowing there technology then.
Where is this evidance that Alienss excist in the first place now we got people claiming to know there technological advancements and believe in the film ideas that they can disguise themselves as everyday objects on this planet.
Why do people believe that Aliens are capable of such advance technology.Isn`t it also probable that if they excist on other planets, which l believe that there may well be life on another planet somewhere, that it is less advanced than ours and probable of a kind that we cannot imagine as we can only percieve things similar to our own understanding hear on earth.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why does somebody come onn this site and get banned on the same day

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by satchbfoot
Question:
hey, we can clone people and travel to jupiter (cassini) how come we can't make alien robot drones?
Answer:
Because no one has that much free time, buddy. You wanna make an alien robot drone, get up off yer arse and stop playing D&D lonfg enough to realize there are bigger things happening than aliens. Like the americans.

And also, why the heck would aliens travel so far to bug us? When you're driving to work on the highway, do you stop to pick up a couple ants, take them with you, feed them chocolate at work, and then put them back on the highway on your way home? Assuming you have a job, I'm gonna say no. If aliens do exist (they undoubtly do) why the heck would they bother us? Do we go out of our way for monkeys? anyone who has claimed to be abductedi s most likely looking for attention. before aliens, there wer witches, before witches, there were pixies. Before pixies, there was god. And before God, there was other humans. Soon were gonna stop having illusions about aliens and start having illusions about who the heck knows what.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by satchbfoot]

Lol if we know, Wouldn't we be Gods in the first place.
Your saying, instead of thinking of aliens we should simply just ignore the whole point of "What If" with all the information we end up filtering through ALL SOURCES INCLUDING RELIGION. Isn't it a smart thing to do to filter all information and keep all the ones that are similar for theories. Then again your saying don't think what ifs or don't think at all since there is something bigger after aliens, I bet your right but does that mean we stop thinking about everything?
Ignorance is not bliss Ignorance is death

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think aliens that could get here would have near perfect optical stealth. Heck us humans are working on it now with some impressive results. But we have to take into account they may never have seen some forms we use for detection say Radar or consider them obsolete. They may not bother making a craft invisble to radar because nobody on their world has used radar in hundreds of years.

They could also want to be seen by select humans anything could be true when were thinking about the motives or tech of a alien race.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
One does have to wonder what idiot can rent a starship without
learning how to fly it well enough to avoid crashing in deserts, or
being picked up on radar near military installations.

Possibly some aliens are dumber than the rest. Whenever humans
get to join the club, we will probably be the new kids on the block at
the bottom of the dumb ladder.

On the other hand the trained observers are probably never
detected.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I think aliens that could get here would have near perfect optical stealth. Heck us humans are working on it now with some impressive results. But we have to take into account they may never have seen some forms we use for detection say Radar or consider them obsolete. They may not bother making a craft invisble to radar because nobody on their world has used radar in hundreds of years.

They could also want to be seen by select humans anything could be true when were thinking about the motives or tech of a alien race.

Someone been watching far to many Sci Fi movies.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Why does somebody come onn this site and get banned on the same day

You never know what goes on behind u2u doors.

Regarding aliens not disguising their ships as F-18's, or flying around in "Klingon stealth mode", it makes sense if you consider that maybe we are being gradually exposed to the aliens as part of a larger agenda whereby the alien presence will eventually be completely revealed to us.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just a thought on this subject for the person who mentioned crashes.
The infamous roswell crash was alledged to be the result of an electrical storm in the atmosphere and/or a shift in the earths electromagnetic feild caused by a storm. Why should aliens be all powerful and invulnerable?
I bet they cant predict weather either!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123
Lol if we know, Wouldn't we be Gods in the first place.
Your saying, instead of thinking of aliens we should simply just ignore the whole point of "What If" with all the information we end up filtering through ALL SOURCES INCLUDING RELIGION. Isn't it a smart thing to do to filter all information and keep all the ones that are similar for theories. Then again your saying don't think what ifs or don't think at all since there is something bigger after aliens, I bet your right but does that mean we stop thinking about everything?
Ignorance is not bliss Ignorance is death

All I'm saying is, there have been sightings like these all throughout history, but they've always thought to be something else. Sure, you could say that "we only realized its aliens because we know there are aliens out there" but no. you only think its aliens because you think there's aliens out there. back in the 1500's, people thought it was pixies because they knew there were pixies out there. back in the early days (fist couple hundred AD's) people thought it was god because they knew there was a god out there. maybe it is aliens. maybe it is pixies. maybe it is god. or maybe its the human psyche, trying to find an explanation to something without one. all i'm saying is that our community here- on earth, follows a set out pattern, a pattern that mimics itself all the way down the line.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by Netchicken

Higher technology does not constitute infailliability.

Even with our highest and best tech we have, we still crash jets, missiles fall away from targets, ect.

Just because they have superior tech does not mean they are immune to problems, failures, ect.

It has to be the silliest line of reasing ive ever heard.

Skadi is right.

Don't be so awe struck with alien technology. The more sophisticated the pipes, the easier it is to clog up the drain.

It is well-known among Ufologists that when radar was first utilized in the 1940s, it caused problems with the onboard electrical systems of Zetan spacecraft. This vulnerability has since been amended by Zetan engineers but at one time caused a number of electrical emergencies for their ships in our airspace.

Yes, you can travel billions of miles through space and still crash onto a planet.

Every form of flying craft, no matter how sophisticated, is inherently dangerous to the occupants.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It is well-known among Ufologists that when radar was first utilized in the 1940s, it caused problems with the onboard electrical systems of Zetan spacecraft. This vulnerability has since been amended by Zetan engineers but at one time caused a number of electrical emergencies for their ships in our airspace.

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say "known", but suspected, absolutely, and possibly backed up with documentation that is still being authenticated... With the notes stating the radar waves interfered with the EM wave propogation from the crafts, that they use for direction and propulsion...

Not to mention, Skadi's point is an excellent one, hehe....

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
...radar waves interfered with the EM wave propogation from the crafts, that they use for direction and propulsion.

Yep, that's pretty much the case.

Radar interfered with their electrical system which in turn threw a monkey wrench, so to speak, into their antigravity wave propulsion system.

I wish it were that easy to do something like that to them now, as it would thwart many alien kidnappings and the resulting experiments, implants, breeding, dissection, etc. done to innocents.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Do you actually believe that the Zetans couldn't account for something as insignificant as radio waves: especially when they have to deal with things such as solar radiation from exploding stars???

I get a real kick out of people who say they are 'Channels' or have the ability to communicate with these 'higher' beings. I don't mind thinking that we're not alone in this big galaxy but COME ON. The Zetans, Greys, Lizards, Vegans
it seems sooo farfetched that I just giggle.

Tuatara

Xon

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Youst one question: If alien can travel over lightspeed will they bee inviseble or travel in time?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
Youst one question: If alien can travel over lightspeed will they bee inviseble or travel in time?

When you travel at the speedof light, In a sense you are traveling thru time!

[edit on 7-12-2004 by PanzerDiv]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join