It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Palpa/Nazca Lines Peru - LOST ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This one probably has had the top of the mountain sheared off –

s29.postimg.org...

This picture is very curious. within the one "line" running across the top of the mountain there appears to be many holes which resemble the other mysterious band of holes located south of the Nazca plains in the Pisco valley. I wonder if these holes are also lined with brick.

heres a picture highlighting a section of the band of holes for comparison

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
When I read about the lines in Nazca I always think about this.

I'm paraphrasing so it might not be too accurate:
During WW2 a country used a small island as a temporary landing strip. A local indigenous tribe was present at the location and they were given knives, pots, food, soda and supplies by the troops that were using their land. The war ended and the air force left the site. The tribe noticing they left started building replicas of the aircraft out of straw and wood on the runways to signal their long lost friends(air force) to come back and give them more modern items, as before.

I've heard many of the other theories about these lines, but this one seems to make the most sense to me.

Absolutely stunning theory as all your previous thoughts........**off topic~~~~you simply mustvisit Australia one day & give me the win of playin your tour guide** sheer glamour.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

This one probably has had the top of the mountain sheared off –

This picture is very curious. within the one "line" running across the top of the mountain there appears to be many holes which resemble the other mysterious band of holes located south of the Nazca plains in the Pisco valley. I wonder if these holes are also lined with brick.

The Pisco valley holes aren't as far as I know lined with brick they are simply dug into the surface and they run for several kilometers from south to north over an area of hills. They consist of depressions and range in size from a meter to roughly half a meter in diameter and have a depth of around 200 cm.

I noted too the earlier comment - if the mountain top was sheared off - where is the rubble? It was originally a flat structure that eroded, mesas are a common geological formation.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
To me I kinda imagine a ship with a sort of laser or tractor beam scanning the land or taking samples from up high, hence a narrow beam on a stationary ship widens with distance, or a moving ship scans/beams along and creates the thinner, unchanging lines. I don't think any alien race would really be using aerodynamic ships and need a landing strip, that's silly, space ships that can't land vertically after traversing interstellar space...it just seems incredibly primitive. On the other hand if the aliens were taking samples and didn't want to contaminate or be contaminated then staying airborne using my theory would make sense. I remember reading or watching a show that said Nasca has a huge assortment of elements in a small area, so it would make sense to get the most bang for your tractor beam buck! Lol

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
The Pisco valley holes aren't as far as I know lined with brick they are simply dug into the surface and they run for several kilometers from south to north over an area of hills. They consist of depressions and range in size from a meter to roughly half a meter in diameter and have a depth of around 200 cm.

IIRC, some have broken pottery in them.

What?

You expected me to chime in on the ridiculous "sheared off mountaintop" claim?

Been there, done that.

They won't believe the truth. Waste of fingertip cells.

Harte

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Oh ye of little faith! If you weren't a deacon of that dark demonic temple of the Twisted Fork and the Sanctified Splenetic Rock of the Sticky Death you'd be more positive.
edit on 10/8/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

I think we need to start with a crop/picture of the longest line. Use a compass on it.. Then start to overlap all other lines picture/crops using the same N/S E/W directions.

Maybe a jigsaw puzzle. Other than that, maybe stretch all the lines around the world in a 3d modelling program and see what pops up.

Where is Tom Cruise with all the fancy gear when you need him...!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Here. Check out this thread on ATS......It's all been covered in detail.

More Mysterious Nazca Lines From Space

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So a sand storm revealed 3 more animals, a 2 hump camel, a snake and some kind of bird, what if the aliens depicted these animals for other et's visitors from above to let them know what animals were on this planet, but it definitely is a runway of some type to me and to be seen from above too

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Could this be a raceway for runners? Each generation puts up a new track. Pay no attention to the old race course just go over it. So the large openings are for where the race starts and constricted endings are for the final. Runners would not be allowed to know the track to run on just follow the path.
Yep it's an unfinished thought...
The alien idea works better in some respects. Doodlers from space scribbling on the surface. Perhaps was a third graders exercise trying to make something pretty for the adults. Another idea not for prime time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join