It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Jets Shoot Down Ukrainian Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A0LEV0zq78dTqhgAbrRXNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'EzYTdlNWJtBHNl YwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQ0Ml8x

Game changer I think....this will up the ante....I believe Putins about to invade....but well have to wait n see on that...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
July 17th..............

2nd

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Reuters By By Richard Balmforth
July 17, 2014 10:07 AM

Am I missing something here? I think that Trivago commercial got to you... just have a shower, you'll feel better.
lol

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Yes I agree, but what is it with shooting all these planes lately?

Ukraine doesn't stand a chance if Russia chooses to invade.
Would UN step in?
I wonder, I really am unsure.

It's old news , I think.

edit on 8/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
last month's news. july 17.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Closed.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Jumped the Gun there buddy...

nice attempt, no cigar

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Since when has the UN been able to influence anything apart from standing on a podium and saying "What your doing is bad" and "Stop it"? Everytime someone actually wants to do something someone else blocks it or halts it.. The UN is a waste of money, time and space. That group needs to be dismembered.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well, the Jet was going away from the Russian boarder when it was shot down, meaning it was closer than nine miles to the Russian border when the order was issued. Now, if a military jet from a country we weren't getting along with strayed to within say eight miles of this country, it would probably be shot down.

I do not see anything abnormal about this action. The Ukrainian Pilots should know better than to go close to Russia's border. This wasn't a problem when their government was allied to Russia, that is not the situation right now.

Propaganda, the fighter Jet should never have gone that close.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
My apoligies , saw this headline and thought it was current....too much late nites these days....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

Game changer I think....this will up the ante....I believe Putins about to invade....but well have to wait n see on that...

What I heard on the news this morning is to me a (red flag) ....Russian bombers are flying very, very close to U.S. airspace...within 200 miles. I know, I know the media may say these are normal air drills etc. but I think there is more to it.

Link: www.theblaze.com... -coming/

With all the sanctions happening...and also the U.S. airstrikes in Iran happening, and also I think we should be looking at what North Korea may be planning for us.

For all we know Russia, some of the Middle East and North Korea may be cohorts with each other; and are planning something for the U.S. and Europe.

new topics

top topics

join