It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel resumes military campaign against Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

You guys love that word. Hamas is committing it too.

Nice try, they are shooting back. The 60 plus IDF died inside Gaza borders.

Just ask the poor palestinian human shields.

Thats the propaganda used to justify intentional murder.

Also, stating the destruction of the Jewish people is not genocide??????????????????????

Nobody is 'destroying the Jews'.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You guys did not figure out yet that Hamas did not take responsibility for those latest attacks, did you?

According to NPR news this morning, Hamas has nothing to do with current events.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

I think that the Sovereign state of Israel has a right to exist.

But I'm tired of war.

I wish there could be a simple peaceful solution for all sides.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I think that the Sovereign state of Israel has a right to exist.

And the Sovereign state of Palestine, where is it?

I wish there could be a simple peaceful solution for all sides.

There is.

Free the Palestinians. Contribute for right of self-determination. Help establish there nation. Share the land in equal proportion, giving them back some of their land to achieve that purpose.

I believe you didn't answered my question.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Your question; Am I a supporter of Palestinian genocide?

My answer; About as much as you are a supporter of Jewish genocide.

I'm not a diplomat, a map maker. You want both sides to stop fighting? So do I.

Find a way that makes both sides happy.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Maybe a bit OT but very good interview on Israel's psyche.

www.spiegel.de...

Israeli society has become very insensitive. Not only to the suffering of others, but also to its own suffering.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
Come on, honestly.

Stop picking sides.

I'm not.

They have resumed military action against each other. Yet the title of this thread implies its just Israel.

Yet my thread itself states otherwise.

Additionally, this thread focuses on the resumption of Israeli military actions, as does the article of which it is based. If you want to talk about militant action, go to the thread below this one, titled 'Israeli military: Rockets fired from Gaza violate cease-fire'.

The cease fire has ended, this is for BOTH sides.

Yes.

When are you people going to stop lying to yourselves and accept there are 2 sides to this conflict. If you care about Palestinians, why are you guys not criticizing Hamas as much as you criticize Israel. They are just as responsible.

The same can be said for those who support Israel. Why aren't die hard Israel supporters criticising the state of Israel, just as much as they criticise Hamas? Oh, because it's all Hamas' fault for firing rockets from a densely populated area of 1.8 million people...

Both sides are bad. Come on guys, this conflict will never end while the international community is acting like this.

I agree.

Jeeez.!!!!!!!

Hamas have stated they have new rockets and plan on attacking the airport, they are also attacking a nuclear facility, how can anyone support either side??????

And Israel has bombed hospitals, schools, mosques and power systems.

How can anyone support either side?

We can't.

I personally support the Palestinian Authority in this matter. Mahmoud Abbas seeks peace. The same can't be said for Hamas or Israel.
edit on 8-8-2014 by daaskapital because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Your question; Am I a supporter of Palestinian genocide?
My answer; About as much as you are a supporter of Jewish genocide.

First your statement contains two assumptions that are False:
- I'm not a supporter of Jewish genocide;
- There is no Jewish genocide.
You have the opportunity to prove me wrong.

Second, by our statement I can conclude two things: You are running from answering the question or indeed you're a supporter of:

- in fact, there is no Terrorists.
- Invasion of Gaza to eliminate the "terrorists" is BS. -
- In fact "concentrate and exterminate is on going,what in simple terms can be called "War crimes and Palestinian genocide
- With full support of the U.S.

mentioned on the previous post

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Bullspit.

You're playing word games.

Keep it simple.

You are a supporter of Hamas.

You want them to defeat Israel.

You think Israel is the bad guy.

All this is fine and well. I don't care what you think or believe. You are entitled to your opinion.

Mine is different from yours. Get over it.

I don't need to do a recap of the atrocities committed. I don't need a refresher of the lives lost.

This is a war. People die.

That's the whole objective of war. Kill more of them than they kill of you.

You've obviously chosen which side you want to win. Good for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

It's not a real war, there are not really 2 army's. Not sure what to call them on the other side, could be freedomfighters?
Its a long history/relation where one side is in fear and who don't see Palastinia's ) as fellow human beings (but as the enemy) and the other side who live in one big prison enraged with anger (feeling a bit powerless) throwing rocks and some fire poorly made rockets where there is not really a contest. Meaning Israeli's got a superiour army and can do their willing at any time and not really suffering if any losses (perhaps friendly fire is as dangerous, not saying it's not dangerous but almost not existing?.

And picking sides is perhaps not the best thing to do but rather who is worse? IMO Israel.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: pennydrops

You guys love that word. Hamas is committing it too.

Nice try, they are shooting back. The 60 plus IDF died inside Gaza borders.

Just ask the poor palestinian human shields.

Thats the propaganda used to justify intentional murder.

Also, stating the destruction of the Jewish people is not genocide??????????????????????

Nobody is 'destroying the Jews'.

WHat about the nuclear facility they are threatening/have tried to strike with their new delivery of improved rockets.

What about the Ben Gurian airport they are also targeting?

Its ok to have an organisation ruling over a people who's only goal is to destroy another population???? This is unacceptable for Israel (even though they do not state this is their intention) but ok for Hamas?

The only reason the Jews are no9t being killed is because they react the way they do. I understand it is overkill and I personally have never cvondoned Israels actions, but for you to9 imply that Hamas are good for the people of p0alestine is total ignorancde. People just love to jump on that bandwagon. Im sorry, peace will never come if we dont recognise the atrisities commited by ALL sides in this conflict.

I hate what Israel does, I hate what Hamas stand for.

I hate people making excuses for either side.

The point of my posts is to highlight the fact that Hamas are not helping the Palestinians either.

How can you defent these people, especially saying the human shield thing is just prop0oganda....that is ignorance!!!

Stop just8ifying these terrorists on both sides.

We need to protect the Palestinians and the Jews. They are the innocent ones caught up in this political mud pit.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin
a reply to: beezzer

It's not a real war, there are not really 2 army's. Not sure what to call them on the other side, could be freedomfighters?
Its a long history/relation where one side is in fear and who don't see Palastinia's ) as fellow human beings (but as the enemy) and the other side who live in one big prison enraged with anger (feeling a bit powerless) throwing rocks and some fire poorly made rockets where there is not really a contest. Meaning Israeli's got a superiour army and can do their willing at any time and not really suffering if any losses (perhaps friendly fire is as dangerous, not saying it's not dangerous but almost not existing?.

And picking sides is perhaps not the best thing to do but rather who is worse? IMO Israel.

If one side is bent on killing the other side, then it is a war.

I don't care what people want to call it.

I've mentioned time and time the bombings that took place by allied troops during WW II. Many German civilians died during those bombings. Was it fair? Was it equal?

Not at all.

War isn't meant to be equal.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: pennydrops
Come on, honestly.

Stop picking sides.

I'm not.

They have resumed military action against each other. Yet the title of this thread implies its just Israel.

Yet my thread itself states otherwise.

Additionally, this thread focuses on the resumption of Israeli military actions, as does the article of which it is based. If you want to talk about militant action, go to the thread below this one, titled 'Israeli military: Rockets fired from Gaza violate cease-fire'.

The cease fire has ended, this is for BOTH sides.

Yes.

When are you people going to stop lying to yourselves and accept there are 2 sides to this conflict. If you care about Palestinians, why are you guys not criticizing Hamas as much as you criticize Israel. They are just as responsible.

The same can be said for those who support Israel. Why aren't die hard Israel supporters criticising the state of Israel, just as much as they criticise Hamas? Oh, because it's all Hamas' fault for firing rockets from a densely populated area of 1.8 million people...

Both sides are bad. Come on guys, this conflict will never end while the international community is acting like this.

I agree.

Jeeez.!!!!!!!

Hamas have stated they have new rockets and plan on attacking the airport, they are also attacking a nuclear facility, how can anyone support either side??????

And Israel has bombed hospitals, schools, mosques and power systems.

How can anyone support either side?

We can't.

I personally support the Palestinian Authority in this matter. Mahmoud Abbas seeks peace. The same can't be said for Hamas or Israel.

So you agree with everything I said.

Taking sides (israel govt vs Hamas) is stupid and causing the situation to get worse.:up

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
there won't be much a palastine left if Hamas or militants hit the Reactor in Tel Aviv.

Israel has to deal with this or the land will be unhabitable for humans.
The loss is not a couple generation but to many generations to continue draining resources.

A lot more people would die than the couple thousand that have already.
As far as i know

hundreds of thousands of people live in that area.
I'm not getting the connection how this is genocide.
More people died on the Titanic then everyone killed in the first month of this conflict. More people die from cigarettes.
So far 1500 people have died in gaza. There is 1.5 million people living there.
Stop complaining about genocide because genocide would be burying every walking palastinian in a mass grave. Because that would be easier.

They are pretty good at digging holes they should find an escape route out of the country. Because the unstable angry militants are putting non violent people and childrens lives at risk by shooting damn rockets near them or above them or beside buildings were these people are being forced to do what they are told like facists. Hamas is no better than a dictator.

All i see israel doing is acting like a professional army, and i havn't seen them steping much out of bounds.
They are trying to seek peace but the conflict started as soon as irondome intercepted hundreds of missiles.

Im actually quite surprised i would expect them to be like "100,000" palastinians in gaza died today from israel carpet bombing. Now if that actually happened. I would agree 100% on the Genocide.

But as far as i can see from over here, It's just some idiots who funneled money into underground networks hoping to gurrila warfare their way into an islamic uprising against Israel from surrounding nations.
I don't honestly think they expected all those rockets to actually destroy israel. Did they? Maybe they did. Maybe they really are that stupid. Anyways, Im blaming hamas because they don't even wear a uniform.

Makes it pretty hard to save citizens when the dummies don't even wear colors, They just be colorless like a white flag flapping in the wind. Only Cowards hide behind woman and children.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Seriously if I were a Palestinian
I would beat the $%^& out of anyone setting up and launching rockets out of Gaza
Just saying
Hey thanks @$$holes for bringing back the airstrikes thank you very much
Oh, and also thanks for launching them from right next to this hotel, from on top of this hospital, and also that school

Way to go guys

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Funny how the US starts bombing Iraq and then Israel starts bombing Gaza, claiming that "rockets were fired". Right on time. Got to shift the focus off of Israel. Two of the worlds biggest war mongers bombing, together. How cute.
What is left to bomb in Gaza? Oh that's right!!! Tunnels full of Hamas run under every Palestinian home!!!! poor poor Israel!!! Craziness is off the scale all over the world. Putin's trying to defend his country from the same entity. It looks like we will all be forced in a world war. But who's pushing us?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You're playing word games.

your previous words:

Your question; Am I a supporter of Palestinian genocide? My answer; About as much as you are a supporter of Jewish genocide.

You are a supporter of Hamas.
You want them to defeat Israel.

Because you insist on these type of accusations, it doesn't make it true.
Your false accusations, at this point, made me conclude for a fact that you have no kind of argument whatsoever to defend your position.

So, you real don't "wish there could be a simple peaceful solution for all sides." In fact, besides of supporting the actual massacre taking place, you support the genocide of a ethnic group called Palestinians.

Keep it simple.

Is this simple ?
edit on 8/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There is a LOT of misinformation in this post. LOTS. If you knowingly posted this I would ask you to removed it. If you unknowingly posted this I would ask you to go learn about the information you propagating.

For instance:
Qassam Rockets have a range of around 5 miles and a warhead of 1.5Kg

Here is an example of 3lbs of C4; a dedicated explosive. Keep in mind that these rockets use fertilizer/salvaged tnt warheads and fertilizer/sugar for fuel. I'll let you figure out the difference in explosive power/range.
Qassam Rocket

Go to 2:30 in the video to skip the bs. : p

As for the rest of your uneducated post calling for death because of misinformation.... I have no words.
edit on 8-8-2014 by rockn82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You are so wrong.

Ignore the rest of my posts. Doesn't matter.

Stay angry if that helps.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You are so wrong.

Ignore the rest of my posts. Doesn't matter.

Stay angry if that helps.

About the "ignoring thing", please, what did I ignored? Since you are on it, please prove your accusations, unless you are ignoring it.

"wrong": that is your point of view

Sir, I'm not angry I'm very peaceful at moment.
edit on 8/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join