It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Whistleblower Who Posted ‘Israeli Troops Killed Gaza Civilians in Revenge,’ Now Under Arrest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Israel can't do no wrong in some peoples eyes but there is enough footage to suggest that they have no intention of solving the conflict between the two. Some of the things I have seen at the hands of Jewish Settlers are disgusting.

Take this poor little girl for example.. The scars left by one of these attacks while she was on her way to school

This young boy intimidated for grazing his own land.

You don't need to find evidence in Gaza.. The way Palestinians are treated in the West Bank etc is enough to say Israel don't want peace. The thing with the Palestinians in the videos is that they are only doing what people in the West would be doing. Everyday stuff.
edit on 9-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Jewish settler tells Palestinian farmer "if you behave you can be our slaves"

Settlers stealing multi-generation Palestinian homes, (please ignore stupid racist title, it's an original Reuters video, just can't find it on Reuters anymore):

Israeli soldiers shooting 20yr old farmer

In case you didn't know, all us "Goyim" exist only to serve the chosen people. Take it from Israeli newspaper Haaretz directly:
www.haaretz.com...

Yosef said: "Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel." "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat."

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
Both Hamas and the Isreali govt need to be prosecuted for war crimes.

You mean the entire ME needs to be turned into a glass parking lot? Israelis and Palestinians both are nothing, but problematic, murderous countries that the planet would be better off without. Israel is like a whiney little kid that bitches and moans about every miniscule thing they don't get their way on.

Palestine is like the bully kid down the street that always tries to act like an angel in front of adults. None of their civilians are "innocent" any more than the guys firing the guns are. You want to get rid of the tension on the planet, destroy the entire middle east then bask in the warmth of a calmer tomorrow. Nothing but problems come out of the part of the world, and for what? Personal belief. How petty and pathetic.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey now Israel can do no wrong....wait......thinking......ah damn, The USS Liberty came to mind.
Never mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Here is my one thought on holding soldiers accountable...

you take a normal person and put them in a situation where death could be around any corner or under any bed, or behind any door... and we expect them to continue to make decisions as if it was a normal day on main street.

I am not saying they should get away with whatever... but I wonder if we shouldn't have an element of mercy in place for a bad decision made in an impossible situation.

Now I have never been in combat, and god willing I never will be... but I work with more than a few Vietnam combat vets, every so often usually while discussing the VA stories will come out and seeing how it still effects them 40+ years later I have to wonder about the damage done to every nations infantry personnel sent into combat, especially against a guerilla style enemy.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Both of them, no taking sides. We cannot legitimise either sides murders.

Taking sides in this conflict is the same as making excuses for murder. It needs to stop.

The Isreali soldier did the right thing exposing this. Would be cool is someone from Hamas did the same (exposing their crimes against Palestinians). We could get the ball moving towards some kind of deal. If it stays one sided, it will never stop as the other side will feel victimised and will not want that.

If 2 kids are hitting each other in the playground, should the teacher take sides or reprimand them both equally?

There is a very large problem with this... 2 kids in the playground... Well, yes... accept palestine is a playschool age child, and israel are like a senior, the senior is stamping all over the playscoolers face... Yeah the preschooler may try the odd weak attempt at hitting or biting... But obviously there is a bit of a mismatch here...

Challenge... Show me video of hamas causing damage that matches that of israel... Even remotely! Good luck with that...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Hey now Israel can do no wrong....wait......thinking......ah damn, The USS Liberty came to mind.
Never mind.

that was like 2 years ago, dude.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

Both of them, no taking sides. We cannot legitimise either sides murders.

Taking sides in this conflict is the same as making excuses for murder. It needs to stop.

The Isreali soldier did the right thing exposing this. Would be cool is someone from Hamas did the same (exposing their crimes against Palestinians). We could get the ball moving towards some kind of deal. If it stays one sided, it will never stop as the other side will feel victimised and will not want that.

If 2 kids are hitting each other in the playground, should the teacher take sides or reprimand them both equally?

There is a very large problem with this... 2 kids in the playground... Well, yes... accept palestine is a playschool age child, and israel are like a senior, the senior is stamping all over the playscoolers face... Yeah the preschooler may try the odd weak attempt at hitting or biting... But obviously there is a bit of a mismatch here...

Challenge... Show me video of hamas causing damage that matches that of israel... Even remotely! Good luck with that...

ever pay per view a mike tyson fight?

would you expect him to go easy so you can watch all 15 rounds?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Oh the fake sniper story again, been debunked a kabillion times already.

It's good they got the perpetrator.

Hoax bin

You're really starting to expose yourself as one of these:

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 11-8-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join