It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull ghost , in my house. Did it happend to anyone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Long time ago my uncle with my dad dug a skull from a grave yard. They thoght its really cool and took it home. They were around my age which is 16.

After few nights , you could here someone go up and downstairs.
The vaccum turned on by it self.
Dishes were found broken in the morning.
There was a lot of noise coming from the kitchen like pots and pens , dishes hitting each other.

One night my uncles room had paintings on the walls they would fall by them self.

They finally put the skull in the same place and everything went quite.

It happend in early 80s I think so. In Poland , Wroclaw. The house is still there and my grandpa lived in it for years.

Anyone had any similar experience?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If someone took my head ...I'd haunt them until they gave it back too! ( wink!)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They dug up a scull? Where was the rest of the body?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I have no idea , I wasn't even born yet
Also I don't keep in contact with my dad neither my uncle. So I won't find out

edit on 8-8-2014 by JustKoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I knew some kids in school that found the skeleton of what turned out to be a murder victim. They took the skull before they called the police. It ended up being made into an ashtray.
I never heard anything about a haunting being linked to it.
I thought it was in bad taste, but still a little funny in a heavy metal kind of way.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I knew some kids in school that found the skeleton of what turned out to be a murder victim. They took the skull before they called the police. It ended up being made into an ashtray.
I thought it was in bad taste, but still a little funny in a heavy metal kind of way.

You think it's funny that someones loved ones head is being used as an ashtray?

This just sounds in bad taste all around. I wouldn't doubt that someone would get haunted by doing this. Were they grave robbing?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Can't say that I know of anyone WHO DUG UP A FREAKING HUMAN SKULL AND TOOK IT HOME!

That alone is haunting enough...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

originally posted by: skunkape23

You think it's funny that someones loved ones head is being used as an ashtray?

This just sounds in bad taste all around. I wouldn't doubt that someone would get haunted by doing this. Were they grave robbing?

I was a kid, too. It's not something I would have done. These guys were a couple of nuts.
No graves were robbed. They found the skeleton in the woods. It had been there for years.
As far as I know the remains were never identified.
It is rumored that the Skull and Bones club keeps the skull of Geronimo on display in their little secret man cave.
I believe they were sued to return it to the tribe, but the case went nowhere.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Never identified?
Because they took the skull!

That's terrible.

If it wasn't identified. How did they come up with the manner of death being murder? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: skunkape23

Never identified?
Because they took the skull!

That's terrible.

If it wasn't identified. How did they come up with the manner of death being murder? Just curious.

I don't know the forensic details. That's just what it said in the newspaper. Maybe there was a rib shattered by a bullet.
Maybe they thought the person had been decapitated.
edit on 8-8-2014 by skunkape23 because: correction
:
edit on 8-8-2014 by skunkape23 because: added

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

That's a good point. Dental records would have identified the victim. I have to agree, that is pretty bad to take the skull and use it as an ashtray!

On a side note, I had pictures fly off the wall in my bedroom as a teenager. Other things moved around too, and footsteps coming up the stairs and to my bedside, etc. No skull in there to return though.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer
That's interesting.

new topics

top topics

join