It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Heck is This Creature?!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The deer is definitely trying to get away from something.
a reply to: Staroth

I agree; the deer is certainly running from something!
If the camera had a wider-angle lens, we probably would have seen a picture of Bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm the first one to believe in mythological creatures, but this one has me leaning strongly to the fake side. You can do so many things with photoshop these days. Plus my big thing is with all the HD cameras how come every picture of a creature looks like it's from the 1950's? Good share but the consensus seems to be a fake.

God bless!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You know, I really wish that one time an image showing something like this would turn out to be true. Just, once, is that to much to ask? It must be to much, since they all turn out fake.

Strict

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
From a biological perspective, if it was somehow real, those tiny ass wings would never hold up that bulky ass bod. And then they wouldnt serve a purpose and would make no sense!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Man in a suit? Photoshop?

Come on...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Played this trick on a friend once. Took the SD card out to the camera when he wasn't in town, picked a photo at random and pulled it in to photoshop and put some blob shaped monster in it. Put the SD card back later and waited for him to get back home. Long story short the joke didn't last long, my other friend who was in on the joke as well couldn't keep from grinning after he freaked out for about a minute or two, but it was a funny minute. Next time I'll put in sexy campers.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Homo Sapiens Adobus Photoshopicus.
More commonly known as "poor fakes"

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

My response to this is: bumble bee!

And I absolutely side with Strict on this one... just once, please just once LOL!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Good job theres red circles or I would have missed something.

<< 1   >>

join