It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Let me understand this. You're appalled by the lack of respect from some posters? How do you feel about the Russians? Of course it was allowed by the government. This appears to be the second time recently when Russia has mocked and insulted Obama publicly.

I wouldn't condone such for any sitting Head of State. It's childish and ignorant.

But you don't seem to be upset about Russia doing it. Are Americans the only people in the world not allowed to mock Obama?

You may not respect the man but you must respect the position.
Oh, the office of President is a high and mighty one, with a glorious history I have the greatest respect for it. That's why I have no respect for the petty, cowardly, vengeful, narcissistic, law breaking, disrespectful, incompetent, secretive, tyrant who is causing the whole world to lose respect for the US and the Presidency.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I don't think was about his race, it was about his sexuality. Notice how his cheek is bulging out like someone depicting a bj?

Bingo!

This is not a racist act, this is a statement saying that Obama sucks ****......and he hears/see/speaks no evil.

As Destiny suggested, the 3 monkeys have a very distinct meaning and it is not racist.
edit on 8/7/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

Let me understand this. You're appalled by the lack of respect from some posters? How do you feel about the Russians? Of course it was allowed by the government. This appears to be the second time recently when Russia has mocked and insulted Obama publicly.

I wouldn't condone such for any sitting Head of State. It's childish and ignorant.

But you don't seem to be upset about Russia doing it. Are Americans the only people in the world not allowed to mock Obama?

Oh, the office of President is a high and mighty one, with a glorious history I have the greatest respect for it. That's why I have no respect for the petty, cowardly, vengeful, narcissistic, law breaking, disrespectful, incompetent, secretive, tyrant who is causing the whole world to lose respect for the US and the Presidency.

I just cant wait to see what shows up on the Russian embassy you kmow someones going to have fun with this its inevitable.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

That's probably Jay Carney's banana.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Can't see it
" invalid parameters"

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Lmao ... both funny and creative ..

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I find this completely offensive to monkeys worldwide. Why should they deal with being portrayed by a man who is a complete idiot.

edit on 8-8-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Well said Charles

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Helious
This is nonsense. This was NOT the Russian government doing this. It was Russian citizens and it's "Racist"? Give me a break.....

Propaganda and yet, actually a little funny.

As a US Citizen, I'm appaled by the lack of respect shown to a sitting US President. I wouldn't condone such for any sitting Head of State. It's childish and ignorant. You may not respect the man but you must respect the position.

FyreByrd, can you honestly tell us you didn't laugh when someone threw a shoe at George W? Hell even he laughed! We all laughed!

It will be very interesting gang, lets see just how many get bent out of shape because this is about Obama, instead of some creative kids making "questionable" artwork towards the Oval Office.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wrong thread post
edit on 8-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ouch, Obama is now so outraged over this he probably just de-friended Putin on Facebook.
Another "I told you so" by Romney.
So is it better to have a President the rest of the world hates, or one the rest of the world laughs at on a daily basis?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Causing the whole world to lose respect for the US and the Presidency?

Bro, you should travel the world. Perhaps then you will realize the world has lost respect for the US since the 90's.

*Note: I have been to 40 states (along with seeing 6 continents), stayed a couple months at times in these states. The land is beautiful and so are the people. So not hating...but damn man, those words I quoted of yours made my tea come out my nose.

Off to clean my keyboard.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Your calling racist? Again??? Is anyone else as sick of that old, used-up threat? Obama IS a monkey. A stupid, comical creature with no real purpose but to be looked at and laughed at. He is an embarrassment to the USA and to our citizens. If it weren't for the fact that he has evil plans, it would be a daily laugh fest.

Monkey references are racist? Why...because they are animals? Covered in hair? I don't get it. If I called Obama a cockroach or a lion...are they racist comments too? You people are a joke. IT DOESN'T WORK ANY MORE!!! Get over the loss of your weapon "racism".

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Helious
This is nonsense. This was NOT the Russian government doing this. It was Russian citizens and it's "Racist"? Give me a break.....

Propaganda and yet, actually a little funny.

As a US Citizen, I'm appaled by the lack of respect shown to a sitting US President. I wouldn't condone such for any sitting Head of State. It's childish and ignorant. You may not respect the man but you must respect the position.

Really? I "must" respect the position? So I guess you believe that even bad cops should be treated well? Do I have to respect a teacher that is preaches personal opinions over facts? How about a bus driver who is a pedophile? Must I respect "the position"? This moron was shoved into a position about a thousand times bigger than he could ever hope to meet...and he failed. Miserably. So...NO...I won't respect "the position" when it is held by an idiot. And YES...I will continue to laugh at the funny little organ grinder's monkey because he is fun to watch as he repeatedly falls on his face. "Isn't that cute how he thought he could run the country and lead the people. Awwwwww."
edit on 8/9/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yes, the black man and the banana is a purposeful racist slur and quite offensive.

But hey, the Russian authorities are homophobic too, so why is this a surprise?

Regards

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

No excuse for racism. Doesn't matter who it is.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Remember an Idiot by the name of George Bush?? That retard outed the United states as a bunch of morons for electing him. Pretty sure most of the world thought less of Americans waaaaay before Obama ever stepped foot in office.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Yes, the black man and the banana is a purposeful racist slur and quite offensive.

So is showing a black with any of these:

watermelon
grape soda
bucket of KFC

These are racist and offensive. Feel free to depict whites and other minorities with them, for it is not racist to do so.

Whites and bananas are okay too. Not racist. Just food. When mixed with a black however it is horribly racist hate speech.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatAreThey

originally posted by: paraphi

So is showing a black with any of these:

watermelon
grape soda
bucket of KFC

These are racist and offensive. Feel free to depict whites and other minorities with them, for it is not racist to do so.

Whites and bananas are okay too. Not racist. Just food. When mixed with a black however it is horribly racist hate speech.

Oh I just love how we define racism. Here it is by the way:

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

So lets meet that definition and see what happens:
Black people have darker skin than white people (Racism by that definition)
Some white girls are natural blondes (Racism by that definition)

The point is this...when within a group of people (any group) there are a majority that "possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race", we tend to say "Black people..." instead of "Some black people...". Why? Because it is a majority. Example...black people are better at football. I don't consider that racist. Why? Because it is a positive thing...they are better (in general). But according to the definition...it is racist. So the question is...is it true? And the answer is YES!

Noticing and pointing out differences is part of nature. That deer is dumb. That lion is scary. That ape has a big nose. The sky is blue. None of that is racist, but when applied to humans...racism tries to change the truth. There are differences between blacks and whites, gays and straights, men and women. Pointing out those differences may be called racism, but doing so is not hate.

So if I get pissed at a woman, I may mutter "bitch". That doesn't mean I hate women. It means I'm calling THAT woman a name. Now...if I say "all women are bitches". That is an opinion. I'm allowed to have one by the way. While I don't agree with that statement...it isn't hate.

Racism is in fact, limited to statements like "all blacks are inferior to whites". That is racism and also, absolutely not true. And finally...why do we have racism or at least call stuff racism? Because it is in certain people's interest to keep racism (or so-called racism) alive and well. Democrats love the word as do black leaders such as Sharpton. They use it and need it to control and put down an entire race of people for their personal and financial benefit.

So...in closing. Where are these racists? Are they the ones starting a joke with "so a black guy walks into a bar..." or are they the "leaders" that try to keep false racism alive, try to keep black people down, try to make them feel like they are second-class-citizens and try to make them feel hated? Obvious I think. Get rid of these racists and race baiters and you would see the truth. A society today that is bound to see differences, but for the most part...ignores the differences and judges individuals as individuals.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A dangerous provocation. If it is true that President Obama has a narcissistic personality style, such a personal attack might stir him to war in a way that Russia's military provocations so far have not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join