It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Jet Searched at LAX for Explosives

page: 1

join
share:
LL1

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
LOS ANGELES — An Air France jet was searched at LAX today after Frenchmilitary police lost track of some explosives being used for training at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, a Homeland Security official said.
No explosives were found aboard the Air France plane in Los Angeles, but it was unclear what happened to the stuff.
Three other suspect planes out of CDG landed at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.

What I don't understand is HOW!? can explosives end up missing?

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1

What I don't understand is HOW!? can explosives end up missing?

abclocal.go.com...

Maybe because it was the French supposedly doing their job.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well they're "explosives used for training", so thats kiddy stuff, nice for new years eve. I doubt those explosives were that dangerous.

But why were they training with those 'explosives' at the airport that doesnt make any sense. Don't thay have training facilites for that??!!

LL1

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
But Zion Mainframe, Jet Fuel in combination with Explosives
(any small quantity) coming into JFK & LAX is a highly flammable combination.

Like a flying Molotove' Cocktail.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The end of the Year celebrations are nearing, maybe some policeguy took some stuff to have some fireworks for New Years Eve, somebody in our town is shooting avalanch arrows already, wich is also non-OTC.

Good thin they searched the plane touch, it could take only a small hole in pressurized cabine at high altitude to make bad things happen...

new topics

top topics

join