It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs Found In Brazil: Photos!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CALGARIAN

Oh wow. Oh wow.

Kidding.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Interesting, but what sticks out to me is the receding hair line. They appear to be different and the Brazil pic looks to have a higher hair line.

I'm not a photo expert, so take it for what you will.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

From a quick comparrisom Mr Job's had heavier brow ridge and a shorter skull from back to front, the guy in brazil has a rounder longer skull back to front with a rounder back to his skull around the crown area and less defined brow ridge, there skin texture appear's different as well, not suprising considering how ill Mr Job's was god rest his soul.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Resemblance is uncanny. Wonder if the guy that took this shot followed him at all. Sure everyone can have a doppleganger, but one that not only looks like you, but also appears to need a caretaker because of some illness has got to make the odds a good bit higher.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hollow earth relocation stage II.
Only the mega rich will survive.
Tickets go on sale soon.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It sure looks like a fake to me. a reply to: antoinemarionette

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It looks very unnatural. I'm no Photoshop export but it all looks like it was added to the pic. 2u reply to: diggindirt

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I see distortion where the guy pushing the wheelchairs hand is behind the shirt. Either way, Steve Jobs was skinny like that because he was very ill. He had the look of death. He couldn't have lasted long. Steve Jobs is dead.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Exploiting? Seems to me that people handed over the money pretty willingly and got computers and phones and other gadgets in return. I don't know where your from but that is the whole basis for the free enterprise system. Someone supplies a product or service and someone buys a product or service. s reply to: Hmmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah, and Elvis is alive too. rolleyes

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hmmmmmmm

He stole almost every breakthrough "idea" Apple ever had. The mouse and GUI that put them on the map were stolen from Xerox, and the list goes on from there.

Everything is a remix. I suggest you watch this 30 min show..

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Its his doppleganger

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Photoshop, he's dead as yesterday's fish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join