It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs Found In Brazil: Photos!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

uproxx.com...
Redditor TheHorseSizeDuck provided some kindling for that eventual fire when he uploaded the photo below with the caption, “Steve Jobs is in Rio de Janeiro, alive.”

Here is the last public photo of Steve Jobs before his "death"....
See the similarity on lips and curve of the nose and ears.

If he did "run" away and/or relocate... I mean, why Brazil and out in public like that?
edit on 7-8-2014 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 7 2014 by Jbird because: added link

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oddly, his head is positioned in the same direction in both photos with similar facial expressions. Weird.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hate to be that guy but I call photoshop lol

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CALGARIAN

Ah, yeah.....no.

Just because the heads are tilted in the same direction and they look a little alike doesn't mean they are the same person. But this is a conspiracy site, so, why not. But...no.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think Steve Jobs is dead for one reason. He loved his work. He loved doing what he did. He loved Apple and he loved the spotlight he got when he continually upped the ante in the field of technology. Granted... That pic does look eerily similar and I could be wrong. But I don't think he would give up everything he was to disappear into the background.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That guy looks a hell of a lot like Steve Jobs.

I don't think it's photoshopped either.

I think the elite "die" and disappear a lot more than we know.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Clearly photoshopped. Just look at the weirdness of the picture, the guy behind him, pushing the supposed wheelchair, the neckbrace and head are off...open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I so think this is real!

Cause I just really, really wanna believe.

I mean, it must be then, right?

Please say yes!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
People just look alike sometimes.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Oddly, his head is positioned in the same direction in both photos with similar facial expressions. Weird.

Thank you Wookiep.I noticed that as well.Suggesting cut/paste that very same photo.And the neck brace obscuring where pasted?
edit on CDTThupm4861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Remarkable resemblance, it is unfortunate that we do not have further information as to when the photo was taken.

For such a high-profile individual, it seems rather reckless that he would be out in public, where, thanks to his own technology, anyone can get a snap and have it online instantaneously - after all, if proven true, there will be a hell of a lot of people and corporations that have some serious explaining to do.

Why just one photo? As a redditor, would you not be taking lots and lots of photos of this amazing find?

Maybe a video so we can hear his voice. I luvs me a good conspiracy, but this just does not sit well with me.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Not him. If you measure the position of the mouth/mandible in relation to the ears. Nope.

Besides, we all know Steve Jobs had his brain hooked up to a supercomputing wetware internet interface when he "died"

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb
Clearly photoshopped. Just look at the weirdness of the picture, the guy behind him, pushing the supposed wheelchair, the neckbrace and head are off...open your eyes.

Well, I'm fairly handy with Photoshop but I can't see any evidence this is photoshopped so I'd really appreciate if you could show us what you see to make it "Clearly photoshoped." I find if far more likely that it is a pic of a fellow who is very ill and looks a lot like Jobs.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

One picture his hair is cut short the other much more out of sorts...the frames of his glasses look different...I'm not buying the photo shop theory and I'm not buying that it's him either...

edit on 7-8-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
He's out in public because he's going to meet Elvis for a beer.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CALGARIAN
Different Ears, but close. I wish he was still alive.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

He would if he was cured of an illness that is known to be pretty fatal...the pharmaceutical companies will not let that secret out.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Let's say it really is Steve Jobs.

So what?

He's no hero, he devoted his life to exploiting people for monetary gain.

He stole almost every breakthrough "idea" Apple ever had. The mouse and GUI that put them on the map were stolen from Xerox, and the list goes on from there.

He used sweatshop labor to produce overpriced trendy baubles that only helped society sink further into decline.

So who cares if it's a real picture.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Interesting... uncanny in resemblance. However, there's something amiss. Those look like tattoo sleeves on his arms. Or it could just be a long sleeved shirt underneath the t-shirt.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb

Ok took a close up look in photoshop the wheelchair SJ has been shopped but a pretty good job.

The other SJ has been shopped also but is a terrible job. It looks as if they actually painted what looks like his robe at the bottom, and the shadow angles at the feet don't match, let alone the head area of SJ.

I would say you are very right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join