It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atlanta Ebola Plane

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We cannot confirm nor deny.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The plane carrying a Dallas health care worker who contracted the deadly Ebola virus has arrived in at DeKalb-Peachtree Airport and the worker is on her way to Emory University Hospital. [Source]

There is something off with these timings. If it was tail number N544PA as I guessed on the previous page. Oct 14? And 21 hours ago? And 4:12am on Oct 15?

edit on 10/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If it's not that tail number...what a coincidence, eh? Maybe it flew some CDC people.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Raw Video

They are so not showing the tail number.

edit on 10/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.wsbtv.com...

Night landing.

Still no tail number.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So the retunr trip to Maine would have been a Great circle route to avoid the Jet stream flowing West to East along the southern coast. Pick up the tail winds that flow North off of Africa and around Iceland back down to the US. More efficent use of fuel.
On the idea that the patients were not actually at Emory. They were and in fact two are now. One being the Nurse that just flew in the other being the third unnamed medical worker that has been there for some time. I have an inside source at Emory so I know this to be a fact.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just documenting. Don't mind me.

Air ambulance company reveals unprotected 'clipboard man' is one of their supervisors - and claims that NOT wearing hazmat clothes actually makes transporting Ebola patients SAFER

The air ambulance company that has flown six American Ebola patients has revealed that the unprotected 'clipboard man' spotted without a protective suit on Wednesday night is actually one of their supervisors.

Six.

Brantly to Atlanta.
Writebol to Atlanta.
Unknown to Atlanta.
Sacra to Nebraska.
Mukpo to Nebraska.
Vinson to Atlanta.

And now, after this story was posted, I'm assuming, Pham to Maryland.

They all get rides on Phoenix Air. The only company equipped to do this.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This website claims that the aircraft (N173PA) has been linked to CIA extraordinary rendition flights.
824 Market Street Wilmington, DE is also the address for United States Bankruptcy Court District of Delaware.
www.shannonwatch.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Yes. I did run across that and lost the link, so I appreciate you posting it. Now you and I are doooooooomed.

I'm still scouring for the other air ambulance tail numbers and am just about convince they're hiding them now because that could tell us...well...about what we're not being told.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
This Flightaware site says the plane landed in Dakar, Senegal on October 07, 2014. That's close enough to Ebola country. I think this plane is the Ebola Express delivery service, bringing the 3rd world plague to the civilized world.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Right. Zaphod explained to me, or made a very good attempt, about the Maine leg. Even though they didn't mention that until people started tracking the tail number.

Four now at Emory, counting Vinson.

And Pham is being/has been flown to the NIH in Maryland.
edit on 10/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Interesting. And the Hawaii trip was interesting too. They are the only company capable of this task per the press release.

I'm sort of not quite getting why they treated Duncan in Texas but flew Vinson to Emory and now Pham to Maryland and not Emory. Maybe Emory can only handle two, which they already have...the third mystery one and now Vinson.

And Brantly is flying all over the place donating blood too. Can't they just send the blood? I'm not convinced this isn't a coverup of the highest order, related to their brain-dead decisions to allow people with this disease to this country.

Is there a Thomas Eric Duncan-Kent Brantly Connection?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Phoenix Air does a lot of different things. They used to have a small base in Hawaii because they were there so much. At one point they had regular service between Hickam and Midway.

They tow live fire targets, do electronic warfare training, play attacking aircraft for Navy ships, play hijacked aircraft for the Air Force...

The trip to Hawaii could be anything. The transport pod is interchangeable pretty easily.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Speak of the....

In my internet wanderings I read that this trip was probably part of a Navy contract. But it is still an air ambulance and so, well my mind wanders.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Air ambulance is a tiny fraction of what they do. Its easy to get fixated on it though. I used to see them leave and two hours later a different one arrive for a different mission.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
N163PA is on Fox News right now picking up the 1st Ebola nurse in Dallas, TX. They're bringing Ebola to Maryland!
edit on 16-10-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

N163PA. Thanks.

Yeah, going to the NIH this time.

...in part, because of concerns about the limited number of qualified people on-hand to care for her. [Source]

My guess would be the other part might be to either test treatments on her or to use her blood if she recovers on making a vaccine, but who knows.

Emory has two patients there now and probably don't want a third. Nebraska woulda been closer. They probably can only handle one at a time?

a reply to: Zaphod58

Fixating on this keeps my mind off...other things. Plus Phoenix Air is just up the road...
edit on 10/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
[Link with Vid of N163PA ]

There are two beds there they just said.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Obama is considering appointing an Ebola Czar. What is with him and the word czar? It sounds very foreign. Why does he love that word? I'm beginning to think that Ebola coming to America is either a total fabrication or a deliberate plan by him to further screw over America.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The government's been enamoured of the word czar for a while now.

I found this.

Czar is an informal title for certain high-level officials in the United States and United Kingdom. Political czars can run or organize governmental departments, and may devote their expertise to a single area of work. The "czars" have various official titles such as adviser, director, administrator, or diplomatic envoy, but such titles are often quite long or awkward sounding.

In the United States, czars are generally executive branch officials appointed by the President either with Senate approval or without it. Some appointees outside the executive branch are called czars as well. Specific instances of the term are often a media creation.[1]

In the United Kingdom, the term tsar is more loosely used to refer to high-profile appointments who devote their skills to one particular area.

I want to be a czarina.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join