It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So there I was, chatting on Facebook with Vladimir Putin.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sometimes dreams can reflect our hopes, dreams, fears, etc. Other times, they truly show an opposite side to ourselves.

Okay, just for disclosure, In the real world, I think Vladimir Putin would be the last person on earth I would ever chat with, whether it be social networking, over the phone, or face to face. No way.

But in this dream, I was on my Ipad, and was looking for advice on Facebook. I can't recall what I was looking for advice on. So anyway, I hadn't gotten any replies and was just about to log off when I received a friend request from Vladimir Putin. I thought it was a joke at first, but somehow he was able to verify that he was indeed Vladimir Putin. He got on FB chat, said was interested in me, and had hacked into and spied on my Facebook wall. I was angry when he told me this and was about to tell him to get bent.

Then he made some confession that he had been in my shoes at one time, and felt compelled to give me advice. He quoted some past historical figure, maybe Mark Twain (go figure on that). He gave the advice, and apologized for bothering me. He said I could go ahead and unfriend and block him if I felt compelled to do so. In the end, I was a softie and said I wouldn't do that as long as he promised he would not hack into any of my stuff anymore. He promised he would not hack me and wished me well. I closed the chat by saying "thank you Mr. Putin, and by the way, please stop this damn war in the Ukraine".

That was the end of the dream, and I awoke to my alarm going off. I was very disoriented for awhile after getting up, actually felt like I was going to be sick for awhile. I hadn't had any adult beverages in days, so it wasn't that. I felt weird and out of sorts most of the day.

It's just so opposite of me in the real world. No way I would have believe some yahoo claiming to be Vladimir Putin who admits to hacking me, and then I have a friendly chat. Not how I roll.

I'm trying to figure out if this dream means anything, or if it's just my subconscious punking me.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just imagine...

In Moscow, Putin is waking up today going, "Who was that American that I was chatting with on Facebook? Mark Twain? I've never even read Mark Twain!"

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hey, I dreamed that my husband won the lottery, not the full jackpot, just a few million. It was strange. Who knows why we dream what we do sometimes.

Sometimes, I think our dreams are as much personal wish fulfillment as they are symbolic or full of meaning. It's the really random and out of left field ones that I suspect of having true meaning, Like the dream I had of a donkey wearing a military helmet in fight with an ape in the middle of a larger battle. What on earth was that all about?!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hey, I dreamed that my husband won the lottery, not the full jackpot, just a few million. It was strange. Who knows why we dream what we do sometimes.

Sometimes, I think our dreams are as much personal wish fulfillment as they are symbolic or full of meaning. It's the really random and out of left field ones that I suspect of having true meaning, Like the dream I had of a donkey wearing a military helmet in fight with an ape in the middle of a larger battle. What on earth was that all about?!

If only we could transmit our dreams somehow to a screen for full view, I'd pay to see that lol

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

LOL! Picturing that, hilarious!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, I totally agree with you on that. I like the dreams where I'm either flying, or swimming underwater with sharks.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Yeah, me too, wouldn't that be awesome?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

There are so many things wrong with this picture! Putin on Facebook (not), anyone going to Facebook for ADVICE (also NOT).

At least you can trump it up to just being a dream!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind chatting online with Putin. I'd like to know how he thinks. But, I would probably have black SUVs parked on the road so I guess I won't be trying to communicate with any foreign leaders. It would also be nice to chat with the heads of all countries to see how they think. But I am a mouse, I'm lucky they let me use the net.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Think of it as a momentary, visceral connect with your id or super-ego, taking pleasure in something you would instinctively avoid.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Let the weird dreams begin. I have dreams about aliens and end of the world stuff, and presidents, and sink holes and yellow stone, earthquakes, volcanoes, aallll the time.

I chalk it up to reading about this stuff on ATS right before I go to bed. Dreams are an echo of reality so what you think about is what you dream about.

top topics

join