It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Begins Humanitarian Airdrop Mission in Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What does "Humanitarian Aid" mean anyway?

To me, it seems the same as calling, getting almost killed every day for 10 years by a military enemy "Posttraumatic Stress Disorder".

Nice words that mean bad things.

We all know nothing in this world is free, so what does the US or the UN get in payment for sending "Humanitarian Aid" to any country in need?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
a reply to: Zaphod58

The fact that this is in the news here before they make the drop, inclines me to think ISIS might see them coming

Jus saying

X

RIGHT?! DUH!!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Now I wonder
Will anyone say this is hypocriticle that the US helps ISIS in Syria, turns a blind eye in Iraq, but as soon as some Christians on a mountain are threatened the US is blowing stuff up and bringing in aid.

Not saying this is my opinion, but it has occurred to me

X
Um you know the US created, funded, weaponized most if not all the boogie men terrorist orgs on the planet right? ISIS is just another name for Al Qaeda, which used to be called the Mujahideen back in the 70s and 80s.

There are no organic threats anymore...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hmm apparently food wasn't the only thing the US decided to drop on Iraq last night

X

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CRUSTY37

Now I wonder
Will anyone say this is hypocriticle that the US helps ISIS in Syria, turns a blind eye in Iraq, but as soon as some Christians on a mountain are threatened the US is blowing stuff up and bringing in aid.

X
Um you know the US created, funded, weaponized most if not all the boogie men terrorist orgs on the planet right? ISIS is just another name for Al Qaeda, which used to be called the Mujahideen back in the 70s and 80s.

Just because they are all from South West Asia does not mean the are the same or related. ISIS in fact has been fighting with Al Qaeda and while one could find a thin tie between Al Qaeda and the Soviet Invasion of Afganistan it would not be to the Mujahideen it would be to the Arab volunteers who came to fight the Soviets. While the US/UK/China and Pakistan supported the native Afghan Mujahideen the outside fighters were funded and supported by Saudi Arabia and Egypt. It was a among them arranging that funding where you would find a Saudi named Bin Laden and what would become Al Qaeda.

So just to be clear, and I know it is confusing if you do not know the different ethnic, cultural and relgious differances bettween them, none of those groups are the same. Two of them are currently fighting each other.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: TDawgRex

Not calling false flag, saying outright: lets appear as helping while we really intend to end up looking like victims ourselves

the WH occupier has a 5 year record of kid gloves & rainbows for Radical Jihadists... why would he change spots now,

No this will be a half hearted attempt to appear at 'doing whats right'...

the Iraq AF will do all the flight corridor sweeping-up of bad guys near the drop zones...
sort of a modified 'Berlin Airlift saga' but for that mountain in Iraq that is an island of people marked for genocide by the Caliphate/ISIS
edit on th31140750730908152014 by St Udio because: spacing

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

C-130's are very capable and amazing workhorses.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
I believe another thread was posted stating that the US was dropping ordinace in the area to push ISIS back. And now they are going to drop humanitarian supplies.

As far as ISIS' anti-aircraft capabilities.....I don't think they have any.

ISIS very likely have manpads.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: CRUSTY37

Now I wonder

X

Just because they are all from South West Asia does not mean the are the same or related. ISIS in fact has been fighting with Al Qaeda and while one could find a thin tie between Al Qaeda and the Soviet Invasion of Afganistan it would not be to the Mujahideen it would be to the Arab volunteers who came to fight the Soviets. While the US/UK/China and Pakistan supported the native Afghan Mujahideen the outside fighters were funded and supported by Saudi Arabia and Egypt. It was a among them arranging that funding where you would find a Saudi named Bin Laden and what would become Al Qaeda.

So just to be clear, and I know it is confusing if you do not know the different ethnic, cultural and relgious differances bettween them, none of those groups are the same. Two of them are currently fighting each other.
Thank you for the clarification. This whole "terrorist" group thing is getting pretty twisted up and hard to follow.

My point was, The US and Israel have had their hands in helping in some way, be it monetarily, weapons or just plain help organizing said groups to do their dirty work for them. It seems though, these groups grow their own brain and turn against their creator or are being used are controlled opposition.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join