It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposedly, Tesla Had Technology to Shatter Radioactive Isotopes in Marie Curie's Gut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's been said many times that no technology exists to address the problems brought about the catastrophe at Fukushima Daiichi.

Dr. Bill Deagle says otherwise in Youtube video at www.youtube.com... starting at elapsed time of 12:45.

Dr. Deagle claims that Nichola Tesla, in a letter from the 1920s, told Marie Curie that he could shatter the radioactive isotopes in her body using scalar technonics [???, not too intelligible]. Harmonic waves will shatter the nuclei of specific isotopes into non-radioactive dodder [???, not clearly enunciated] molecules.

Here's a famous quote by Nicola Tesla: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

Radioactive isotopes have become a big part of my universe.

How about yours?

P.M.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
STRANGE THE LINK YOU POSTED HAS BEEN TERMINATED

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey OP, do you know the title of the vid?

a reply to: theworldisnotenough

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
It's been said many times that no technology exists to address the problems brought about the catastrophe at Fukushima Daiichi.

Dr. Bill Deagle says otherwise in Youtube video at www.youtube.com... starting at elapsed time of 12:45.

Dr. Deagle claims that Nichola Tesla, in a letter from the 1920s, told Marie Curie that he could shatter the radioactive isotopes in her body using scalar technonics [???, not too intelligible]. Harmonic waves will shatter the nuclei of specific isotopes into non-radioactive dodder [???, not clearly enunciated] molecules.

Here's a famous quote by Nicola Tesla: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

Radioactive isotopes have become a big part of my universe.

How about yours?

P.M.

Has the link prompted anyone else to "sign in" ? Just asking because it has never happened to me before when clicking on links from here or when I access it otherwise..maybe it's time for bed haha

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I am distressed to learn that the cited Youtube video is no longer available. Could this be part of some conspiratorial cover-up?

Anyway, the title of the video was "Bill Deagle w-Jeff Rense 7.3.14 - YouTube."

It is my understanding that Mr. Rense keeps an archive of his shows. Maybe it is still available there.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nuclear fission using EM harmonics? I don't think so. There's a little thing called nuclear strong force that would stop that from happening.

And even if he was successful. What? Blowing up Marie Curie?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Blowing up Marie Curie?

Why not? Pierre must have, as they had 2 children.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Link to the video in question ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Nuclear fission using EM harmonics? I don't think so. There's a little thing called nuclear strong force that would stop that from happening.

And even if he was successful. What? Blowing up Marie Curie?

I think this is what was said in the op "shatter the radioactive isotopes in her body" but I could be wrong. I could very well have missed the part where it mentioned blowing up people. But hey watch I can do that too... I can find a way to deter anyone from even thinking of pursuing this line of research because it must be a bunch of crazy talk.

Even if he was successful. What? Tearing Marie Curie limb from limb and feeding her to piranhas? That's right folks. That's where energy, frequency and vibration will get ya. Learn all about it in the educational film Bad Vibrations: The Devil's Frequency, from the makers of Reefer Madness. Siskel and Ebert gave it a review of "two thumbs ripped off and fed to the piranhas!"

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

If true the technology to clean up radiation from war and accident exists but someone decided to sit on it and suppress it, WHY, control, power and money, is it ever anything else.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

If true the technology to clean up radiation from war and accident exists but someone decided to sit on it and suppress it, WHY, control, power and money, is it ever anything else.

Yes, sometimes it's just plain stupidity.

There is no magic cure.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Actually, It makes perfect sense. What happens when a nuke goes off in the atmosphere? EM-P right? There are far less radioactive isotopes after the emp field has been created.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I am distressed to learn that the cited Youtube video is no longer available. Could this be part of some conspiratorial cover-up?

Anyway, the title of the video was "Bill Deagle w-Jeff Rense 7.3.14 - YouTube."

It is my understanding that Mr. Rense keeps an archive of his shows. Maybe it is still available there.

P.M.

More likely it's a hoax .. well .. because.. it's a hoax. Much like your other thread on Fukushima, HAARP, and the atmosphere igniting.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Regardless, I think there may be hope in this prospective technology. Maybe we should electrically enrich some magnets or something, grind them up and mix it with the radioactive water. it may attract these heavy metal isotopes, cause them stick to it and fall to the bottom of the water. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Right you know about the EM spectrum, well that is one angle or vector of the spectrum but if viewed perpendicular to our perception of the time space contiuum there may be other unknown element's to the spectrum or rather another form of spectrum and learning this unknown field if we ever do may unlock entire methodology's and field's of energy that could be used, radiation does have a wave length as well as being particulate in nuclear radiation where sub atomic decay takes place, of course breaking a nuclei also releases radiation and worse Neutron's and other high energy particle's which can damage long chain (Biological) molecules including DNA/RNA but there may be method's.

If matter is essentially a wave form when seen perpendicular to the Time Space stream as we perceive it then tinkering with certain part's of that waveform may allow non radiation causing matter decay, it would decay as it's relative time space velocity in relation to the TSC or it's preceeding and receeding wave pattern's where desynchronized, this would actually cause the matter to appear to disolve with little or no residual radation, since matter and energy are the same thing but in different state's the same rule could actually be applied to energy (it is not destroyed but merely has it's wave length effected by applying overlapping wavelength's that nullify or amplify property's of the wave form).
A bit like allowing the superstring or field to unravel itself, this would cause a localized reduction in gravitational saturation at the relative coordinate of the matter but that is a different field based on speculative physics drawn from membrain theory.

Of course this would require new quantum techniques and is perhaps currently beyond us but could be achieved with due dilligent research and the necessary equations, there are currently no clear variables though as we are still looking at the universe from a reduced dimensional perspective that our nature's imposes upon our science.

edit on 9-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join