It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual activity of airplanes in the sky,Eastern Europe in Romania,near Ukrayne.Preparation for war?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Almost every midnight I like to look at the sky and see astronomical phenomenas like meteorites or moving lights.

Averagely,in 1 hour I can see 3-4 airplanes,nothing unusual,but this midnight it was a crazy activity,i never seen so many airplanes in the same time flying.In 30 minutes,I swear that I saw over 20 planes,sometimes groupped in 2 planes,one near the other,maybe a military plane defending a passanger's aiplane? And 6 planes flying in different routes,other then the usual one.

Could it be the preparation for war or the romanian sky is a safe route for airplanes ?

edit on 7-8-2014 by PaulTheDuke because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2014 by PaulTheDuke because: grammar mistake

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's a matter of time before Russia makes a move on Moldova.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Perhaps, this site will help solve some of the sightings:

FligthRadar24

Also, there are probably reconnaissance flights occurring to keep a watch on what's happening. I'm sure there would be fighters practicing too...just in case.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

Moldova and Romania has a secret plan to unify....We have the same traditions,language and so on but something doesn't let us to do so.Maybe Russia has something to say about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ukraine used to be the breadbasket of the USSR, and Russia just banned the import of food from countries who agree with the sanctions imposed on them. Connection? Maybe.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm sure there would be fighters practicing too...just in case.

Preparration for war..too many planes in such a small time....Esspecialy that there are tensions between Ukrayne and Russia

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes but if they banned the import of food,where is the connection with the airplanes ? It should be less airplanes if they did so and if they transported the food with planes,which I think it isn't.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Don't forget that nearly ALL foreign and most domestic air traffic has been completely grounded and/or diverted around those areas of political and social unrest/tension...

So you very well could be seeing the newly diverted air traffic, flying over you.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Do you have any idea how this whole thing is going to affect Bulgaria ?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thefantobi

If Bulgaria is part of NATO,NATO belongs to the USA,Russia and USA bark at each other.Maybe yes,but minor problems.Romania also has the anti-rocket shield made by the USA here.....well played Romania,well played....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Transnistria wants to be part of Russia, maybe it has to do with that ?

romanianjournalist.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke
a reply to: thefantobi

If Bulgaria is part of NATO,NATO belongs to the USA,Russia and USA bark at each other.Maybe yes,but minor problems.Romania also has the anti-rocket shield made by the USA here.....well played Romania,well played....

USA, NATO, Russia, and EU are more complcit then you think. Nobody helped us with the soviets.

They act like they hate each other, but in secret they're moving forward with the brics system. Let the west die out with another world war, and move economy to Asia with heavy investment in Africa.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You only need worry when the aircraft model below turns up that’s when the bombs start falling usually

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Preparation for war. They need food. It has to come from somewhere and Ukraine has it.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

It this is true, I have one thing to say.... F# the NWO

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Here we go...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If Bulgaria is part of NATO,NATO belongs to the USA,Russia and USA bark at each other

When did that happen...NATO belonging to the US?

Last time I checked it was a membership of nations, and not something belonging to any one nation.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

NATO was made by USA,USA is the leader of this membership.
It is also my fault because I didn't specified more clearly

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

If Bulgaria is part of NATO,NATO belongs to the USA,Russia and USA bark at each other

When did that happen...NATO belonging to the US?

Last time I checked it was a membership of nations, and not something belonging to any one nation.

USA & all NATO Affiliated countries are equally entrenched in the implementation of Agenda 21. Such things have evolved over a very long time into an organism with a singular goal. Our world is one big pyramid scheme; NATO does not belong to US. They both belong to the illuminati cabal, & thanks to modern banking(Fed reserve/trashing the gold standard), so do we.
A circle has no end or beginning, no leaders or followers. It is the perfect trap.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Can we hurry up and do this already? I've been hearing this for years now, and it still hasn't happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join