It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Meeting: Live Stream On Ebola. Must Watch!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Some say it has around a 21 day incubation period. I just wish there was more data being presented that seems less confusing and conflicting. It's like trying to follow a connect the dots game and the dots keep moving. One authority says one thing, another "expert" says something else.

The bodily fluid dealy keeps bothering me. I mentioned earlier about the TSA and filthy gloves...there are even videos of those folks examining colostomy bags and urine bags and even undoing the tubing to examine more thoroughly....now that is definitely a bodily fluid connection to consider. Other vids show TSA handling and opening dirty diapers and groping down into adult underpants. Talk about passing germs around.

If this is/becomes an international problem as the WHO has mentioned, open borders need to stop, flights, TSA...all of that needs to be considered. They say they are "watching" passengers on planes for illness symptoms but is that enough? Does not feel like it to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have been looking at most of the Ebola threads for a while now. To say the least this scares me. I work at a university. We have a lot of international students. Many go home for the summer and return in the two weeks before classes start. Where are these students from? Mostly Nigeria and India.

Our university has had protocol in place in the past for pandemic type situations, like avian flu. However, Ebola is a whole new ball game. So I'm playing devils advocate. Have you thought of all the international students coming from these countries affected? I know we talk about those people that conduct business around the work but some if these students will do anything to gain an American degree. Getting on a plane while sick...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...
If this continues, millions WILL die
civil travel bans should be immediately imposed,as well as any physical touch without disposable gloves for a solid month, the virus will die out
drop leeflets with instructions gloves/disposable masks and medical supplies from airplanes throughout affected areas.
isolating the virus without treatment will NOT conatain it! world action must be immediate.
edit on 10-8-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join