It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk Teacher Forgets One Important Thing…Her Pants!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
People like this make the world go round and round.

Oklahoma High School teacher, Lorie Hill, made quite the back to school impression Monday when she showed up drunk and was found not wearing pants at Wagoner High School, according to local Fox affiliate Fox23.

Hill, a new hire, was found in the disorderly condition by two teachers while in an empty classroom — she claimed to be her’s — on her first day at work for Wagoner Public Schools. It was an administrative work day so no students were subject to Hill’s indecency.

madworldnews.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Completely normal. This happens to everyone every now and then. No big deal. haha

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How humiliating. I hope this is her "rock bottom" and she gets the helps she needs.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow!
What else can I say, without being rude?

Maybe running around without pants is normal for her? And drunk driving too, right? She had to get to the school?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah but... This is an easy one to play off, she'll just say everyone else was just dreaming the same dream. Give it a couple of months and it'll become an urban myth. Did you hear about the teacher who came to school without her pants, and it wasn't a dream?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
For a moment I thought this was Melissa McCarthy.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Everyone knows that you don't start drinking until 4th period at the earliest.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Gee thanks, after reading the post and then seeing the teacher, I'm scarred for life!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That poor chair......
That poor, poor chair.
FREE the chair!

She's obviously having a mental problemo.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
We have all had that dream where we are standing naked in class. She just made it real lol

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I've had this dream a few times myself. Is it odd or normal that I still have dreams about going to school (high school) without pants or completely naked, even thought its been the best part of 15 years since I graduated??

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThisIsMyRifle
You people that have dreams about being public...That scares the crap out me. Also I think she would be a great actress in a low budget B sci- fi movie I wanna make ...The Attack of the Vomit People.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm not wearing any pants too!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy
Don't disgrace ATS...PUT SOME PANTS ON!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

When did Hillary Clinton start teaching?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

She can still be their mascot, right?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThisIsMyRifle
I've had this dream a few times myself. Is it odd or normal that I still have dreams about going to school (high school) without pants or completely naked, even thought its been the best part of 15 years since I graduated??

Your here on ATS of course your "Odd"..

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThisIsMyRifle

It was normal when you were young. Now, it's just a little bit creepy.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Your here on ATS of course your "Odd".
a reply to: subtopia

Of course its odd that you spell "your're" your and miss the ' and the e, its ATS
edit on 8-8-2014 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: ' not "

top topics

join