It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: ‘Women are smarter than men’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You may be on to something. I think there is an even bigger conspiracy at play here. It's called the tongue-in-cheek conspiracy.

It's a plan by the ruling elite and the inner-earth reptilians to add to the existing divides by driving a wedge between people with a sense of humor and those that do not. The NWO is watching and taking notes.

When WW3 begins, those that do not have a sense of humor, who were obviously keen to this nefarious plot, will be granted nice accommodations at their local FEMA camp.

Those of us with a sense of humor will be left to fend for ourselves in a post-apocalyptic world after Russia and China nukes the US, Lucifer and Saddam Hussein come back to rule over us and all the people in Mexico come north to plague us with an infestation of anchor babies.

Yes, I see it now.

Divide and Rule.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

When WW3 begins, those that do not have a sense of humor, who were obviously keen to this nefarious plot, will be granted nice accommodations at their local FEMA camp.

As long as they have the comedy channel at my Fema Camp, (giggity)… I'll be fine.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It reminds me of what was said in "Matrix V": that the women of the world would be led in conquest to dominate the men. All to prepare for the return of Orion group, who are supposedly very matriarchal in their political organization.

That said, other than reproduction and some leaning toward certain personality traits, sex (different than gender) doesn't play much of a role in the outcome of a human being. There are greedy men, greedy women, stupid men, stupid women... Sex doesn't change that. And gender is just an identification. Thus, people tend to follow the pattern of the gender they identify with because they feel they are "supposed to".
edit on 9-8-2014 by hololeap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Coming from a woman married to someone like Obama it could hardly be considered a profound statement.

More like an observation of the dolt she married...so what does that say about her ?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well, in many respects, she is right.

But just because that's how it is in her relationship doesn't give her the right to pigeon hole everyone else's.

Still, I wish that Wookie would just STFU.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Women are better at cooking, cleaning and nurturing children. Outside that they're not much use at anything. That's nature, deal with it. All it takes to put a women back in her place is the back of a hand.
edit on 10-8-2014 by doomguy5000 because: I'm a real man.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Micheal (aka Michelle) believed this so much that "he" poses as a woman trying to get smarter? I feel sorry for the person who has to help tape and tuck he-she's junk up before public appearances. "Do dis dress make muh junk show"?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Women are different from men... not smarter; not dumber. Not better or worse. Just different. Some men & women are smarter than others, and some men & women are so stupid they make statements like this. Clearly, intelligence means something different to everybody.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join