It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian broadcaster: Ebola could cleanse US of atheists, gay people, and sluts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Thinking more on this. I'm kind of curious why he singled out atheists. So if ebola takes out the atheists, what about the agnostics, the wiccans, the muslims, the jews, the satanists, the anyone not an atheist or a Christian? Do they all get free passes from ebola too? Man I'm reading too far into a hate mongers words...

Wicca is what, Witchcraft, Occult kind of stuff? Through the Bible that would fall under Satanism also. Yep, a vile of Ebola for them according to that loving human being.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
A whole lot of Christians should break away from the Church and call themselves Judgians.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

First, they came for the Atheists - and i did nothing as i am not an Atheist.

Next they came for the homosexuals, and i did nothing, as i am not a Homosexual.

Then they came for the Sluts - and all hell broke loose.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am sure all Christians agree with this mans statements. Just like all Muslims are terrorists. Not worth posting in my admittedly humble opinion.

Agreed. This certainly isn't the kind of man I would want to fellowship with. Rubbing your hands together in glee all but hoping something like this would happen is sick beyond words IMO.

the scary part is how many sick puppies lapped it up ?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Thinking more on this. I'm kind of curious why he singled out atheists. So if ebola takes out the atheists, what about the agnostics, the wiccans, the muslims, the jews, the satanists, the anyone not an atheist or a Christian? Do they all get free passes from ebola too? Man I'm reading too far into a hate mongers words...

Wicca is what, Witchcraft, Occult kind of stuff? Through the Bible that would fall under Satanism also. Yep, a vile of Ebola for them according to that loving human being.

Well to an ignorant person that would be true. So I guess in this case with the guy in the OP, he would fit the bill. But keep in mind, he didn't call out Satanists, only atheists.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Example could be if GOD came down and started performing miricles that may turn believers of other religions to him and those athiest that follow science as a religion will be busy calling it project bluebook or trying to figure out how he done it rather than recoginizing his presence.

Why doesn't God do just that? EVER? It just hasn't occurred to "him"?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Am I the only one that burst into laughter after reading this thread's title? I bet not!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

There are a few verses that deal with that but overall most answers are just speculation. I think he does not want to tap into the latest fad crowd. In general there is a theme to the bible and that is faith. Perhaps he just wants to find the most faithful for future plans. He said something like no wicked generation will get any signs.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ebola will more likely start at airports, bus terminals and truck stops. Once it's in the general populace, it will spread most where lots of people gather, like grocery stores and... churches.

Wouldn't that be ironic.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If enough people wish and believe Ebola or Flu will grant them a new job because there will be less people then Ebola or Flu will come.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So an entire generation is doomed because of the actions of a few? Yeah, yeah - I know - to the third and fourth generations the sins of the fathers will be visited upon their children.

Wowza.

Just....no. Psycho tyranny.
You go ahead though, dick - I choose to opt out of that sort of thinking.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvianA "slut" is somebody who is.... sexual promiscuous?

Nope. A slut is somebody elses sexual promiscuous lover. If it were yours you'd be calling her your wife or mistress.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

With a hateful attitude like that he'd better pray that atheists are wrong...

...it'd be pretty hot for him otherwise.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If only people would just ignore these cretins. All they want is attention and by posting stories about them you're giving it them.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VelvetSplash
If only people would just ignore these cretins. All they want is attention and by posting stories about them you're giving it them.

On the other hand I don't think that the peculiar type of Christians they represent would dare visit this "hellhole". Sure enough their immortal souls would turn black after reading even the headings of the threads in here..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Reading things like this make me very appreciative of using forums to deny ignorance, 'cause this article is very capable, among various others, in making the reader slightly dumber afterwards!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"god' exists between the ears of fools - this dunbass needs to be taken to the woodshed and beaten severly - Science IS THE TRUE enligtnement NOT smoke, mirrors and lies of the "good book" And to wish a deadly virus on freethinkers? I will personally introduce this worthless sack of **** to my kendo stick

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
sorry, but anyone who 'looks forward' to a virus outbreak, is an absolute mental case, in my opinion.

I do believe it was a *huge* mistake for Gov't to bring them back into their respective countries with no highly secure, highly trained staff to deal with it.

I do believe it was done intentionally and with less than honorable intentions.

Mix this with the border crisis....

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moonbow6143
"god' exists between the ears of fools - this dunbass needs to be taken to the woodshed and beaten severly - Science IS THE TRUE enligtnement NOT smoke, mirrors and lies of the "good book" And to wish a deadly virus on freethinkers? I will personally introduce this worthless sack of **** to my kendo stick

Science isn't 100% accurate. History shows this, we are in a constant state of learning.

Though I do agree this mental case is *begging* to be taken to the woodshed and have no less than 3 kendo sticks at work...until he learns he must think before he speaks or maybe let him have the virus...after all, if it's for a 'cleanse' as he states....then he's nothing to worry about, right?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Oh please. I was content to let that man live however he chose as long as he showed me the same courtesy. He didn't. Now, I don't care one bit what happens to him and if he contracts that disease he will have earned it. He and the disease are made for each other.

But lets actually be serious here. I said what I said in a tougne-in-cheek manner. If he happened to not contract the disease I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. On the other hand this guy is calling down his divine judgement on strangers he has never met while ignoring certain tenets of his religion. And you say I sink to his level? God Lord, stop taking life so seriously and enjoy the amusing things in life.

Oh, and is there anything else in my post that you would like to address instead of the most trivial statement?
edit on 11-8-2014 by My_Reality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join