It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit claims: On a “mission from God,” George W. planned to “take out” 7 countries in 5 ye

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Lawsuit claims: On a “mission from God,” George W. planned to “take out” 7 countries in 5 years

The lawsuit was filed by a private plaintiff in June of this year.

This is according to a lawsuit filed against George Bush and members of his administration by an Iraqi citizen, who is charging them of waging a war of aggression, and citing the Nuremburg trials. The original lawsuit was dismissed with an invitation to refile an amended complaint -- which they did. An evidentiary hearing has been scheduled.

(If you ever start thinking Bush, Clinton, and Obama are all the same, try to picture Clinton or Obama ever having a plan like this. It's impossible.)

The lawsuit PDF is HERE

A few weeks later, after the United States had begun its bombing of Afghanistan, General Clark asked this same general, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” The general replied, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” The general pointed to a memo from the office of Defendant RUMSFELD. “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.

SNIP

Defendant BUSH called French president Jacques Chirac and attempted to persuade him to support the United States’ invasion of Iraq. After Chirac informed Defendant BUSH that he needed more concrete evidence that Iraq possessed WMD and that the UN inspectors “need more time,” Defendant BUSH stated that a U.S. invasion of Iraq is “willed by God” and that “Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East.” Chirac was bewildered over Defendant BUSH’s statement.

Second Amended Complaint
Motion for Evidentiary Hearing

The topic also follows up with a link to a Guardian article:

Bush, Gog and Magog

Here's a story we should all be ashamed of missing: George W Bush attempted to sell the invasion of Iraq to Jacques Chirac using biblical prophecy.

In the winter of 2003, when George Bush and Tony Blair were frantically gathering support for their planned invasion, Professor Thomas Römer, an Old Testament expert at the university of Lausanne, was rung up by the Protestant Federation of France. They asked him to supply them with a summary of the legends surrounding Gog and Magog and as the conversation progressed, he realised that this had originally come, from the highest reaches of the French government.

President Jacques Chirac wanted to know what the hell President Bush had been on about in their last conversation. Bush had then said that when he looked at the Middle East, he saw "Gog and Magog at work" and the biblical prophecies unfolding. But who the hell were Gog and Magog? Neither Chirac nor his office had any idea. But they knew Bush was an evangelical Christian, so they asked the French Federation of Protestants, who in turn asked Professor Römer.

He explained that Gog and Magog were, to use theological jargon, crazy talk. They appear twice in the Old Testament, once as a name, and once in a truly strange prophecy in the book of Ezekiel...

I know the article is older, but the lawsuit is brand new, and intriguing. Too bad it will falter in the face of government opposition.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

If you ever start thinking Bush, Clinton, and Obama are all the same, try to picture Clinton or Obama ever having a plan like this. It's impossible.

No, its not at all hard to imagine Clinton and Obama with the same plan.

Regardless, its a stupid lawsuit and should be thrown out of court.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Stupid lawsuit? More like stupid war.

At least Chirac didn't fall for Bush's insanity. Too bad the same couldn't have been said for Blair.

I can't help wonder if Bush's neocon inner circle kept him drugged to get him to go along with their ME conquest plans.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RancorXXX

Gog and Magog in Islam are the United Kingdom and the USA. Bush was worried about himself.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hilarious. Hey file a law suit against me that I also planned to take out Iran but then I DIDN'T. So what's the point?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I am completely anti-war, however, the lawsuit is still stupid and pointless.

If nothing else Obama should be added to the list of war-mongers involved in the wars in the middle-east if only for consistency.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Hilarious. Hey file a law suit against me that I also planned to take out Iran but then I DIDN'T. So what's the point?

That you can find someone that will sue anybody for just about anything in the US.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RancorXXX

He's the son of a former president who was also a former head of one of the largest most poweful and most politically active intelligence agencies in the world. What do to expect?

ETA: f# the NWO!

edit on 7-8-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
@thenation
CIA rendition palma De Mallorca t.co...… witness to 911 t.co...
My true story needs told.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: efohaohev
@thenation
CIA rendition palma De Mallorca t.co...… witness to 911 t.co...

@edwardlucas @friendmoscow israel to 911 to launchpad CIA to Slovakia during Georgian war to home my dad murdered t.co...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

@thenation
CIA rendition palma De Mallorca t.co...… witness to 911 www.twitter.com...

@edwardlucas @friendmoscow israel to 911 to launchpad CIA to Slovakia during Georgian war to home my dad murdered http:///www.twitter.com/fXI7KEv1lM

edit on 7-8-2014 by efohaohev because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So some random girl named Sundus Shaker Saleh (named in the PDF) in San Francisco decides to hit up the ol' regime of Bush and Cheney and Condi with a lawsuit. He makes a claim about how 'W' planned to take out seven countries in five years. Okay. Who is this guy and how exactly would he know supposedly anything about uber-top secret US military plans and uber-secret international military plans? I'm not buying it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/7/2014 by FlyersFan because: changed random guy to random girl

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Its seems to involve the devaluation of the Petro Dollar without any cause an effect thinking when creating Islamic chaos in those countries. Yup it was done on purpose!

I'm pretty sure ISIS is just another covert name based upon mythology for destablization of OPEC.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Maybe God told Bush to kill Muslum women and children.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'm looking at the memo at the end of the PDF that is supposedly the smoking gun. It's dated 2002 and addressed to the Secretary of State. The signature block says Peter Rickets. But he didn't sign it. And there is no letter head so we don't know what office he supposedly worked at.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/7/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed mod tag

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
After 911 their were a list of countries the US suspected had AlQuida cells. The list was not a list of countries to invade but, they were nations that would be approched about allowing the US operate in country and hit those cells. Iraq, Yemen, and Somalia were the nations on that list. Iraq claimed to have no cells and while having met with them as a common enemy of Iran had decided they were just as big a threat to Iraq as Iran. The invasion of Iraq later would have an entirely different reason but, just as bad. Yemen cooperated and Somalia with no real government and a complete lack of US interest in getting direcly involved was handled by US allies Ethiopia and Kenya who were supported by the US to create a stable AlQuida free Somalia. Syria, Libya , Sudan and Iran were all known enemies of AlQuida and US cooperated with them to a limited degree. Iran in particular in when dealing with Afganistan where US and Iran had common interests.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That information was obviously from Ex-General Wesley Clarke, he told that 10 days after 9/11 the plan was to invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan,Iran.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: glend
The information may have come from there. But the document that is used in the lawsuit did not. Its an unsigned piece of
paper without letterhead that anyone could have written up.

It looks like someone watched TV news clips from 15 years ago and decided to try to push a lawsuit through a San Francisco court. Hey .. I'm not happy with what Bush43 and Cheney did. But what this lawsuit is based on doesn't make it as far as I'm concerned. But it's San Francisco .. so they let all sorts of stuff get through. I guess we'll see.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What God? It may not be the one people assume it is!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Totally Agree.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join