It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

things that i'm sick of seeing or hearing in UFO shows

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

I really tried to watch that. I just felt to much like
Longstreet.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm with you! Hell he thinks humans couldn't even move a rock around until our space masters taught us. a reply to: wtbengineer

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
and what about those "massive UFO groups"..... then when analysis is done on the video itself, you can see wings flapping.
oh, and another pet peeve...you see an actual case and it looks legit, witnesses, radar, several government people testify in front of a camera, clear video, etc.... AND NEVER FOLLOW UP ON THOSE CASES!!...like what more has been discovered?...did someone spend money and time investigating further?...did anyone use the scientific tools we have available today, to further the analysis of the...site/story/object(s)?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

white single digit pixels representing UFOs in totally dark "nighttime" videos....

What the heck is a 'single digit pixel'? Do you mean 'single pixel'? Even if you do, in a compressed video, this would be an impossibility, compressed and interpolated videos always scale things, so nothing is ever just 'one pixel' anyway, but if it were, it would be destroyed by the scaling, interpolation and compression.

You'd have to have an uncompressed, uninterpolated (often player does its own interpolation and scaling as well) video, watch it without scaling, and it might still not show a lot. Try this with some 3D software; just take a bunch of stars that would appear as 'single pixels' on the rendered image, than move camera or the stars. You'll see those single pixel stars flicker, disappear, reappear, etc. Good luck compressing that into a video (especially lower resolution) in a way that they look like moving objects and not just 'random pixel garbage, if anything at all' on the screen.

There are no 'single pixels' in videos. Try again.
edit on 26-8-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

4...the picture of the military guy kneeling down on the floor of some room, holding up tin foil to represent what the military found at Rosewell

This was that panic damage control past-the-fact 'weather balloon' story photo op done in the hopes that it would fool audiences.

Since 'atomic bombs' might also be a hoax (videos and photos are suspicious if you really look at them and start comparing to the wild claims - then look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki that were supposed to be 'quiet for tens of thousands of years', and they barely have more radiation than other cities, and are full of busting life, and really, how would you prove OR disprove something like this anyway? No one can have definite proof one way or another, so it's just 'their word' we really have), it's kind of suspicious if they put these two lies to every documentary or whatnot.

White dots on black background are completely and utterly useless as any kind of UFO footage, whether meant as proof, documentary or topic of interest. At least Meier's stuff is interesting to look at, regardless of what you think of its origin (I can't make up my mind about that, but I love the design and the visuals).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join