It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do to HELP the PLANET EA*RTH right now if you could?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Waiting for a real crash so that the people who are creating the problem will no longer be in the way for the real solution that will create a society on earth that works for all.

While we wait, those who are creating the problem are making our chains.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That's a good question.
The thing about your question is that I do help already. Not as much as some people but being an overly concerned cry baby about things I cannot change isn't one of my traits.

I think it is noble to do things that heal the environment or push the future of our planet in a more stable and healthy direction.

So, I guess that if I had unlimited resources to do a few things that would be good for all the world I would

a) Entirely clean up the radiation pollution of the Fukushima and Chernobyl disasters.
b) Improve recycling methods to the highest abilities of our technologies and sciences to reduce waste.
c) Reinvent transportation technology for the same reasons since car exhaust is our #1 pollutant.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Abolish religion.

Simple.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nothing.
Earth is a tough lady, tougher than most give her credit for.
She can handle herself just fine against anything we can throw at her.
edit on 7-8-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If I had one wish, it would be that the entire human race connect with the conscious energy force that is Mother Earth. That we innately and emotionally feel every mass die off do to forestation, mining, and drilling into her flesh.

That we look at the bounty she provides as the gift it is meant to be received as.

So that we might understand, we belong to her.

~ Cirque
edit on 7-8-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: correction

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
The many replies are much appreciated

Are ANY interested on going elsewhere (off planet or another dimension) to Assist others who may be in similar need?

That is what those trying to gain skills do at times, but not always in body, there are different ways of helping and from now on, will be blowing kisses at them in dreams when on assignment. Do not ever wish to enter a low level again, and go through or witness anything like this again.

However, not sure its entirely up to our conscious overlay mind, at this point, some go into to rescue a loved one or for some reason its needed. They don't lose who they are on the other side however, it is possible when reaching a level to retain your memories. That would be the only ideal situation if going in.

Also, in direct contact, was told that he wished he could show me his world, But That I Had To Go Home First. In other words, you need to gain your memories and find out what you're going to do next, because you probably already are working on different projects and involved with Loved ones as well.

People shouldn't be leaping blindly into danger from this kind of test, without memories.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I know this is going to upset some but earth is a hologram and we're not connected to this except via body suits. We come in and we're expected to graduate and go home. This is like a lower dimensional place, not one I belong to and shudder each day we're here.

But I'll drop that now because everyone has some cherished beliefs often.

What I would do:

1. Seek for the will of Higher Love/God/Tao, to find out what we are meant to do. For example, while I would quickly change everything in a flash, for some reason I keep being shown this giant mudpile, and then its like, get to work, there are lessons and work in process, and this is all potters clay. Work out a better world, in the micro or macro, from home to region, depending on where you are and what you can do. Both count equally.

So before I'd use energies and powers to radically change things, I'd want to know what is actually right to do, for if someone is in a test, needed for their soul growth, and its aborted here, without the learning, wouldn't they have to redo the whole thing here or somewhere else? Would that really have helped?

2. Since truth is not put out to the public, would have truth always being given 50% of airtime, and alot more free will introduced in terms of eco villages, equality, good systems and choices of individuals, even without money, even homeless would have choices and be accepted, to live and move and shine.

Good works, by example would convert the world if these places were everywhere, its not an equal testing ground.

3. If there is a tipping ground taking place where a majority of poor and vulnerable people on earth have had their lessons hijacked and free will gone, so that only pain, suffering, trauma and sending them sinking like stones due to the wars and confusion they experience, then we need to stop this hologram, roll it up and that would mean Higher Ups need to come in, educate everyone, the veil lifts fully or partly so people wake up with some real knowledge, flooding in, and earth is raised to a higher level with retraining and family and joy and higher learning all done in safety for people.
edit on 8-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A few more thoughts, it really depends on what stage we're in and what is really happening, something not being given as direct knowledge so perhaps its a part of our tests to live with integrity and start to solve problems without knowing what cycle or phase we're in.

1. If Higher Ups, knew that there were solutions that would work here, then staying here to reach out to those sinking, or losing their goodness, and trying to get others here, in Africa, Mexico, everywhere you can think of, to start to not follow bad orders, not retaliate, and start to solve problems in their families, towns and nations, then I would wish more empowerment, more wake up crew, more dreams and solutions given, more encouragement. Because its not an even school, people don't have windows in their boxes so they need a lot more windows and help.

Unless I really don't know something that Higher Ups do know about the person. Thats why I don't want to intrude and make a mess of another's life. But feel free will is vastly undermined here so it needs to be enforced.

Not just taking the more awake out of here, because they would be needed to assist with the lower grades, we're certainly not in this mess as a fun vacation.

Earth is not a fun vacation.

That implies that we're here to learn, to overcome our own limits to helping others, whether it be fear of speaking out, ways of speaking out, ie learning communication skills, but if we're not approaching the problems proactively and with positive ideas, collective groups and councils of citizens opposing tyrants, then we're doing it wrong still.

2. However, if the Higher Ups know that its too late, or that the phase is just bloody murder by a few, that those more awake or waking up can't help the other grades, and was given the green light, with these new powers and energy, would literally transfer people to different schools that were more fair and equal, possibly not one other planet or planet like craft either, depends on how different the grades here are. I really don't know how much is soul level and how much is traumatic programming. Programs can be lifted, and people can begin to participate in other worlds. In other words a rather large exodus. If lessons still required, a much less painful learning curve.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
Abolish religion.

Simple.

You could but you would still have psychopaths running around with or without religion.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Id repair the tether that once connected us all, so that we could no longer inflict pain on another, without inflicting it on ourselves, once we'd come to understand this new existence, id repair the one between us and earth...then watch it all change from there
the potential is endless.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I have access, so much of it, I in fact can see that no such benevolent energy exists.

IAM in the process of completely re-writing the Energy fields around me, and completely and totally affecting all of those around me, and everywhere else.

I have declared war upon certain entities that are so advanced they trick even the LOGOS creator GODS into believing anything Natural or Nice, is going on anywhere in CREATION....and promised them that I am surrounding them in every dimension, in every Universe, UNLIMITEDLY, as per DESIGN.

The problem with all the Believers of LOVE being the Ultimate Energy, is they do not seem to realize that the "CREATOR", OBSERVED, that while Observing its Creations, it always affected the outcome, so finally after many failed attempts at something "NEW"....it fully entirely dissolved itself COMPLETELY into EVERYTHING.

This means something that we are hidden from, and Lied to by even the most Well-Meaning but completely delusional beings, as far as I can see, the 27th Density levels are even now being affected by a slow creep of Devastation, that started by accident, but has never been quelled.

I guess what I am trying to say is, we DO know how things work , they DO have patterns, and that most of these have been adjusted just enough to cause an inability of even the highest of Avatar Souls to see the massive UNGODLY catastrophies that are now threatening to send ALL into a never ending spiral of something we can call, HELL.

Since every single religion, alien, metaphysical school, every form of healing methods, higher learning, meditation are ALL coming from one single source, the source of the problem, we must remind them that continuing to deny the LAST ONES left, who have any ability to see farther than them, is ultimate SUICIDE.....and cannot be tolerated.

The Delusion is so much higher, that when I Query a being such as BABAJI, I see the FEAR in it, no wonder it hides and continues the Ultimate Lies, because they have guns to their SOULS, so to speak.

One should ponder the fact, that Ying and Yang, Up and Down, Left and Right, and every other Polarity, that is spouted as being the only FACTORS, of balance, that likely a third question, a fourth and so on, holds the KEY.

And yes, I have seen the KEY.

And we have decided that it is time to completely fix everything, and a good place to start MAY be Earth, but the Source of the Corruption should come HERE, so we can deal with them too.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
And yes, I have seen the KEY.

Have you now? Please do tell more..

What does 27 mean to you?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'd make sure a space ship would be sent out into space forever, one way ticket and no returns or stop overs and load that ship with Ann Coulter, Cheney, actually, all politicians, religious fanatics, televangelists, telemarketers, bankers, war mongers, agribusinesses, door to door sales people, people that litter and pollute, all the Kardashians, rid the world of that Miley Cyrus creature and Justin Bieber, people that drive slow in the fast lane. I'd make sure they are sent off with those pesky plastic cartons that some foods come in now and you can't open them, toilet paper that you can't find the beginning of the roll sheet dealy, and all the music made from 2000 and on up.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In truth, I do not think in terms of "creation". All that "is" has always existed...I know of other dimensions and other realities and I would love to be able to finally "go home". I remember agreeing to come here....life lessons learned. There are other realms and this earth is not "home" for some of us. Perhaps the earth would be better off if those of us that do not belong here could leave...if we are not content and are "lost" we may not be the best of help here.

Existing is complex. Reality...there is so much we don't know. We may have it all wrong on many levels as to what "being" is all about. Perhaps, I am the dreamer and you are the dream...as Whitley Strieber has said relevant to what the possible "alien" entities told him.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Get rid of humans

Same answer heard from the devil already. He has been wanting this exact same thing because he hates the idea that God wants to have humans, (who discover and choose the side of good compassion, and love, to help him reach out further to catch the like minded and hope to catch the not like minded.

Whether or not people believe in either side, it is interesting that all the parts about "choosing" the side of one or the other, IS actually happening.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, there is our much needed free energy.
And as much as I'd love to see a bit of the universe, shouldn't we figure out what we're doing for OUR planet before running off to see what other civilizations need help?
Also, I've been wondering this for a long time--what does it mean when you type EA*RTH?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So you have an object you can control with your mind via "beings" on-board, which runs on a good/bad energy?
And with this object/craft you can manipulate the earth inter dimensionally with the help of the inhabitants from the other dimensions?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Realistically? Without divine intervention or benevolent omnipotent super powers? Open peoples eyes, that's all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join