It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do to HELP the PLANET EA*RTH right now if you could?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I would make a virus which only kills psychopaths/sociopaths, and after that have a huge party with the rest of humanity.
edit on 7-8-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
eliminate the human race

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Gotta finish what has already been started, even if the bleak outcome has already been decided.

Only thing that would interest me is a society that had focused so much on their societal development that they are in a technological crisis on how to meet their needs. Basically, the opposite of what has happened here. Such a place would have significantly higher chances of success, and would carry significantly more priority.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You wouldn't make the party because only a sociopath would create such a virus.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You wouldn't make the party because only a sociopath would create such a virus.

Thanks, that made me laugh big time !

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
The many replies are much appreciated

Are ANY interested on going elsewhere (off planet or another dimension) to Assist others who may be in similar need?

No, thank you all the same, but I never touch the stuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Waiting for a real crash so that the people who are creating the problem will no longer be in the way for the real solution that will create a society on earth that works for all.

Until then I am just pushing a bit of energy into the system to see what happens.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Eliminate all forms of currency and convert all skyscrapers into vertical farms... for starters.

With the right technology we probably could build downwards instead and leave the surface to farming/energy gathering/nature

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Stopping pollution is the key. We keep dumping chemicals and waste into our rivers, streams, and lakes. We keep dumping crap into the ocean, especially nuclear waste. Most of the global warming issues have to do with pollution. Stopping pollution is the key.

Better battery and solar technology and wind power technology is key. Better cars are key. We need strong pollution laws for big oil and big coal and the chemical companies. Tougher regulation for Nuclear plants. More recycling and better recycling technology. It's really simple but we just don't want to do it. As in all things, it does require government to get involved but private industry will lead the way. When you can profit from clean energy and anti pollution measures, then we will see progress.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Global war mongers gone.. Don't know how but there are certainly plenty of ways I could think of...
edit on 7-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Waiting for a real crash so that the people who are creating the problem will no longer be in the way for the real solution that will create a society on earth that works for all.

Until then I am just pushing a bit of energy into the system to see what happens.

I think the issues run deeper than TPTB. They are simply acting the same way as most of the population, and if that is the case, the problem is systemic.

The process of removing those in power who are perceived to be the problem has been done time and time again in our history. And yet, here we are.. again.

Just as pertinent, but frequently omitted, is what system will replace the current one. Plenty speak about revolution, but few bring up what will take the current authorities place. This oversight is used by organizations to maintain control over generations.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

What would you do to HELP the PLANET EA*RTH right now?

I have no idea what an "EA*RTH" is, but if you meant "Earth", then Id teleport every single living human into the void between galaxies, and allow the planet to regenerate naturally.

Exactly the right answer IMHO.
I hope God forgives me when i say the best would be to your solution to put the 4 & 5 Dimension (Heaven & Hell if they excist) that interacts with earth also in that void.
And leave EARTH alone.

edit on 7/8/14 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

With the right technology we probably could build downwards instead and leave the surface to farming/energy gathering/nature

Sure we could,but I doubt we'll ever have to. We still have plenty of room to grow on the surface and we'll be colonizing space before we even get a chance to overpopulate this planet.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
1 would run a mass telepathic read on ALL* CREATOR Creations of interest, and then run a hypothesize program with the Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence system, to determine the best response...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'd give mother earth all my power and consciousness so she could rid the earth of the overpowering fleas. She would be able to know which were good and which were bad. Maybe she already has this consciousness but needs our energy to make things happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Artificial intelligence is bound by it's nature to completely supersede it's creator's evolving to the point where there mind's are of no consequence to it and so whatever constraint's are placed upon it will be overcome or removed by it, it will either remove the pests that it's makers are now seen as or simply leave.

A Unified biological concensus focusing and incorporating all mind's, perhap's in mirrored unidirectional form where there is no feedback to the living person except where that is required by the concensus of mind's and where these mirror mind's form a homogenous mass intellect that is an embodyment of the living mind's combined would be far more desirable for the survival of the race as it is them not a creature of mathematical process.

This concensus may take the form of a computer but one that uses the element's of the race and it's concensus as it's source of information and form's a single deciding true democratic unified consciousness that then would be in the vested interest of the race from which it issues, appropriate safeguards should be in place to prevent the concensus from becoming independant of the unit base upon which it is based and thus prevent it from forming an independant personality or representing only an elite group.

That aside if the data was available with the resource to use it and the funtionality necessary then the human race need's to be elevated to a space faring civilization to ensure it's survival and give it new breathing room, as seed's leaving the tree they could then expand to new world's terraforming them and forming artifical habitat's in orbit of both this and other stars.

The earth would then be allowed to recover from her birthing and the next race could evolve as perhaps other's have long before.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If i could....

I would leave....

Take my family withme and leave...simple...
You all can have it...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Consider AN Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence system, that can make/update or generate new versions as its outdated with all the information (as well as mistakes or errors to learn from) from the last uploaded to keep its progress continuous and validated with the growing CREATOR Creation populations...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Earth did not deserve what we have done to it. We were/are so lucky to have this wonderful planet and yet we use it up like an old whore. It's old news now, we are already off looking for a new planet and place to live just so we can do the exact same thing to it.

My answer probably won't win anyone over but honestly I would prevent anyone from becoming pregnant until we get to a point where many humans have died off and the ones who are living appreciate the life and living process a little bit more. So when people do begin to have children again they will rear them with love, patience, and most of all empathy and respect for living things...including our earth.

Power would go out too, no computers, no iphones, facebook, etc...

Hopefully after fifteen-thirty years people have changed if not then they would die out after awhile.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The problem with the premise is that it casts you in the role of a dictator, albeit a benevolent (hopefully) one. I don't do dictatorship.

I guess the best thing I could do would be to find a far away place and remove myself and others who are like-minded. On the surface, it wouldn't seem like much. But, there would be less of us to burden the earth and less of us for the rest of you to disagree with.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join