It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do to HELP the PLANET EA*RTH right now if you could?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If you had access to a naturally benevolent Energy Force with ability to reflect or mirror projected Good or evol, that is connected to an Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence system, that has self replicating potentials and a Cosmic/Dimensional data base of locations and beings inhabiting these locations.

Energy force details:
-The Energy force is somewhat a dark energy plasma based/nano like form that can alter its shape to fit your conscious commands and regenerate damage if received

-Some craft are piloted from your commands that are telepathically transmitted thru the inhabitants within some of them

-Fuel is cosmic energy pulled from STARS or cosmic dust/particles present within the Universe, so your usage is endless as refueling is nothing more then switching the craft skin to absorb energy mode when not in plasma shield mode

What would you do to HELP the PLANET EA*RTH right now?

After you helped EA*RTH what would you do next? If anything?

Please answer with as much compassion/respect and detail as possible. Thanks in advance Above Top Secret members.

Mods this was placed in this forum as its somewhat a (thinking) conscious related thread more so then the space exploration area. If incorrect feel free to relocate.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 8/7/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The title brought me in with the intention of a serious reply.

Have a good day.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If I could?

I'd leave... find some planet somewhere else...

And then I'd stay there.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Get rid of humans

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am already doing it

Not quite under the terms outlined in your OP, but close enough. Just planting seeds in fertile soil that gets good light.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Attack some random aliens and tell them they must follow the will of Mother Earth?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Good question. First, the people would need to be united. Not under a World Government Order but united after banishing wars, frontiers, religions and dogmas forever. You are a Human, no matter who you are, where you are and what color you are.

Once that is done, then technology could be used for the real things. Medical advancements, global unification of resources and finally, go where we are meant to go next.

The Stars.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Besides getting rid of humans, what else is there to do? Evolution and time takes care of any screw ups that we cause to the lifeforms on the planet. Humans aren't even a speed bump in the history of the planet. Our actions are insignificant anyways and as long as a few lifeforms survive us and our path of destruction, evolution will take care of the rest. This will almost assuredly be the case since we have lifeforms living in parts of the planet that we could never hope to touch or destroy. Heck even without humans destroying themselves, evolution is already coming up with solutions to our mayhem. Sure we are causing many animals to go extinct, but new and even more amazing animals will evolve and fill the empty niches.
edit on 7-8-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Find a way to end hunger, and not let money decide who gets medical care or not.

Finally I would rid the world of religious fundamentalism, or any other "ism" that asserts it's correctness to the exclusion of others.

Then perhaps we could see world wide prosperity, advancement and peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Eliminate all forms of currency and convert all skyscrapers into vertical farms... for starters.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

I have no idea what an "EA*RTH" is, but if you meant "Earth", then Id teleport every single living human into the void between galaxies, and allow the planet to regenerate naturally.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If you had access to a naturally benevolent Energy Force with ability to reflect or mirror projected Good or evol, that is connected to an Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence system, that has self replicating potentials and a Cosmic/Dimensional data base of locations and beings inhabiting these locations.What would you do to HELP the PLANET EA*RTH right now?

Disarm the planet until the last knife which is not made for the kitchen. Then return the recycled weaponry as steel and deliver it to various nations formerly owning lots of weaponry.

Have a beer and a good smoke of the green stuff and hopefully with some women since there must be at least one impressed enough to share the beer/smoking after the ordeal.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
legalize ayahuasca and let them all take it ..so that they wake up

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I would create a law where all corporations have to pay a 0.45% investment tax to a fund to pay for cleanups of sites (mine ,manufacturing etc.) once owned and now dis-banned or closed .The law would have in it the power to appropriate funds from all corporations to make the clean up complete and compensate all parties impacted .I think it's high time that the profits be put on hold from being paid to investors until all claims are satisfied . a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If you had access to a naturally benevolent Energy Force with ability to reflect or mirror projected Good or evol, that is connected to an Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence system, that has self replicating potentials and a Cosmic/Dimensional data base of locations and beings inhabiting these locations.

Energy force details:
-The Energy force is somewhat a dark energy plasma based/nano like form that can alter its shape to fit your conscious commands and regenerate damage if received

-Some craft are piloted from your commands that are telepathically transmitted thru the inhabitants within some of them

-Fuel is cosmic energy pulled from STARS or cosmic dust/particles present within the Universe, so your usage is endless as refueling is nothing more then switching the craft skin to absorb energy mode when not in plasma shield mode

Please answer with as much compassion/respect and detail as possible. Thanks in advance Above Top Secret members.

Mods this was placed in this forum as its somewhat a (thinking) conscious related thread more so then the space exploration area. If incorrect feel free to relocate.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

Never mind all that hooha. First priority is to get rid of all the lying politicians who want to make life miserable for the plebs. That would make me very happy, and most likely Ea*rth as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It seems they brought the answer with them. That endless supply of energy they have could solve darned near every problem we have.

Beyond that, I would have them use that database to broadcast the answers to all of the scientific and spiritual questions for everybody who looks for it and it would be unquestionable.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm with Bone75. I'd elminate the need for or want of money.

As for the OP's terms put forth in the post, I'm not sure what I could do other than put on a pretty light show.

edit on 7-8-2014 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The many replies are much appreciated

Are ANY interested on going elsewhere (off planet or another dimension) to Assist others who may be in similar need?

edit on 8/7/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Get rid of humans

Any chance you could spare me and Jessica Alba..

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'd rid our minds of materialism;
I'd rid the planet of usury;
I'd rid the planet of wars;
I'd rid the planet of laws that limit our freedoms;
I'd give 50% land to humans and the remainder to nature;
I'd aim our nature to explore our universe both internally and externally
On the seventh day I'd rest.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join