It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double Digit Numbers Everywhere.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
My sister, who is not a believer of anything, has been seeing all these double digits numbers constantly for the last few days when she looks at her clock, watch, phone. She asked me to post it here to ask you guys if you think they have a meaning, and if they do what do they mean.

The numbers so far have been: 11:11, 22:22, 5:55.......last night she looked at her alarm clock before going to sleep and it was 23:23. This morning she woke up by herself, looked at the clock and it was 5:55.

Do you guys here have any theories or ideas? Please state them,no matter how crazy they may be, and I will pass them on.
THANK YOU!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If all watches and clocks have hands on them, she won't see any double digits. Get rid of those electronic clocks.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If all watches and clocks have hands on them, she won't see any double digits. Get rid of those electronic clocks.

LOL thanks......... but mobiles only have digital clocks on them.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This happened to me once, the cure is drink to you collapse and next day it's solved!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: elixz
This happened to me once, the cure is drink to you collapse and next day it's solved!

hahahahaha

Will anybody come up with a reply that I can actually show my sister????

LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...

I read somewhere that they are called angel numbers. It's another form of Synchronicity. Angels or the universe telling us we're on the right path basically.

She should check out that website.

I see them all the time too, various forms of repeating ones and threes.
I also see and hear 37 ALL the time, ATSers really helped a lot on my thread about it here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-8-2014 by GoShredAK because: Sorry fixed link, I think

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Will anybody come up with a reply that I can actually show my sister????

It means the clock is : 11:11 or 22:22 or 5:55 that is pretty much it, unless the clock is wrong, then it means she should correct it to the right time.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Her third eye is awakening and is trying to make the conscious mind notice that it exists by showing an extreme amount of synchronicity. When I observe this phenomena I notice that if I consciously look at the clock with the thought I should look at the clock then the patterns are not likely to be there and that the phenomena happens when it happens automatically without thought in the conscious mind.

Synchronicity

edit on 7-8-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Even in the analog world it appears. Here is an 11:22.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Thank you! I will check your thread and that site later on!!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Thank you, Little! I will copy your answer and send it to her......

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There's another thread with many different way's to look at the double digit phenomenon. My mind still isn't made up on the meanings of this phenomenon, if any. I know what I would like for it to be, but that is a whole other matter in itself.
I pulled this quote from a similar thread. It's just one example of all the potential meanings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: 112233
a reply to: BO XIAN

That's funny one of y(our) sisters did that. I had an acquaintance on another site which sent me this awhile back and it only fits to place here especially in lieu of your sister's research.

1:11
which said: “ write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”

2:11
He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirits say to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

3:11
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no-one will take your crown.

4:11
“You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honour and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have there being.”

5:11
The I looked and heard a voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.

6:11
Then each of them was given a robe, and they were told to wait a little longer until the number of their fellow-servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

7:11
All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshipped God,

8:11
The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

9:11
they had as kings over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

10:11
The I was told, “You must prophesy again about many people, nations, languages and kings.”

11:11
But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, a terror struck those who saw them

12:11
They overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the sword of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

13:11
Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.

14:11
And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.”

16:11
and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

17:11
The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

18:11
The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no-one buys their cargo and more –

19:11
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, who’s rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

20:11
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.

21:11
It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.

22:11
Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who does right continue to do right; let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

Hope this helps!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Confirmation bias

Confirmation Bias

Confirmation bias, also called myside bias, is the tendency to favor information that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses.[Note 1][1] People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position. Biased search, interpretation and memory have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a greater reliance on information encountered early in a series) and illusory correlation (when people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).

What you look for is what you see.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I have been looking for the answer for the 11:11 phenomenon for a long time... I have many stories of this time or number following me everywhere I go. I will say that i started really seeing it all the time once my father passed but thats just speculation on my part.

if you do 1111 X 1111 it equals = 1234321 which is a pyramid. 11 is a very unique number

The only advice i can give your sister is that you have to find out for yourself, no website or book will satisfy the answer you're seeking. do your own research and find your own answers.

millions of people have admitted to seeing 11:11 or some form of it.
edit on 7-8-2014 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thank you all!!!!

Got lots of information to give her, information that goes from the funny ones, to the skeptical, to the Biblical to the mystical ones.......I'll pass it all to her and then she can make up her own mind!

Thank you all!!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I went through a 'creepy' phase of the 1:11, 11:11 to the point where I would associate it with bad situations.

After sitting down and trying to figure it out, googling it non stop, I read an article on how humans 'look' for constants in their lives. We obsess with something from time to time without us even knowing it. For example, we see faces everywhere after we see a slight resemblance of a human face, and we constantly look for it again, and again, until the next pattern occupies our, I guess sub-conscience.

What did this mean?
I was looking for the 1:11, or 11:11 and most of the time it's at that time I look at a clock, or I notice those numbers more than others. Once I started drilling into my mind that it's just a coincidence and I guess my brain liked those numbers, I stop associating them with the 'bad situations'.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Very interesting point of view, Strong! Thank you!!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I just came across something most interesting. Please keep an open mind regarding this information. Came across this video on youtube entitled "illuminati: 2014 predictions we must reach mass awareness watch now " posted by Anarchy World. In this video it talks about the federal reserve and how the populace has been enslaved by the banks etc. Well, then they show this little part where they talk about the last president to take a stand against the Banks John F. Kennedy. On June 4, 1963 executive order Text11110 was signed, six months later he was fatally shot. Maybe, I'm grasping at straws here, but this 11:11 phenomenon is everywhere. When people began to talk about it, I haven't a clue. But, what if 11:11 is a message/warning about our monetary system and a dire warning for all of us to WAKE UP! and for us "We the people" the heart and soul of this nation, to find creative solutions to getting rid of reliance on the banks to take back our freedom. JFK wasn't the only president shot for implementing methods to relinquish the control on our government and lives by banks, Abraham Lincoln was as well and Andrew Jackson had an assassination attempt made on his life 3 years after he abolished the Central Bank basically the first chartered, fed reserve, type institution.

I just found this to be an interesting coincidence. Perhaps the extra zero is telling us were running out of time since most people notice this 11:11 sequence on their clocks! Just a thought.
edit on 12-9-2014 by jayna because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I have just come across this thread which is nearly two months old and thought I would give my personal view.

This is not coincidence or a mysterious phenomenon. The numbers are being generated by your sister subconsciously and projected. The more she sees the double numbers the more the incidence will be.

I always saw this kind of phenomenon as a wake-up call to remind us of the link between our mind and matter. Many spend their lives trying to understand who we are and what we can achieve. Yet most fail to notice all the pointers and clues presented to us directly.

I think the Quantum Mechanics fans would have little difficulty explaining this phenomenon.

I can give you a typical scenario from my own experience. I was once watching the biblical 1950's movie "The ten commandments" with Charlton Heston on a VHS Video recorder. It was a long time ago when VHS player were common . They all had that mechanical counter which moved as the tape played. Suddenly, there was loud thunder in my neighbourhood and the Video recorder stopped (as if somebody had pressed the stopped button). As I had to press the play button manually I got off my sofa but already knew what to expect. When I got close and looked at the counter the number 666 had been reached. It did not surprise me. I put it all down to my expectation . Somehow I had "wished" that 666 would be on the counter and it was.

Whilst is was a consscious thing with me, your sister is doing it unconsciously. I think that she should acknowledge her ability to influence what is around her rather that see it as some kind of weird phenomenon

edit on 28-9-2014 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

That's a very interesting theory regarding this phenomena. I have considered that I am subconsciously being guided by my higher self to look somewhere where I will see these numbers, for whatever reason that I am still yet to understand, and I would liken your idea to that, somewhat. Depending on how you view things. I suppose if your conscious and subconscious mind were temporarily in sync, somehow, you could (perhaps) consciously effect such a manifestation through the higher self (just throwing ideas out there, trying not to confuse myself lol.) I myself am never thinking about it when it happens, I am not looking for it. In fact, the moment I start wondering about these reoccurring numbers (for me it's 11:11 and 9:11) I don't see them in that order. But once my thoughts become immersed in day to day life etc, these numbers pop up everywhere. And not just on clocks!

The rational side of my mind likes to tell me that my subconscious has just managed to program itself to see these numbers at certain times, OR has heightened my awareness to precisely notice these numbers that are just there, ordinarily, but made more pronounced to me. Kind of like when you have a relationship break-up and every song on the radio "seems" to be about breaking up. Is that possibly because of us though or is it simply because a lot of songs are about that, lol, it does your head in after a while. If it is just heightened awareness of these numbers, my subconscious is still able to pin point when various clocks that I have never looked at before will show these times, right down to those exact digits, and that in itself is pretty damn impressive when you consider that our minds can do that!

To the OP I would say that there is still a lot about this phenomena that we don't know. While it pays to try and keep things within the perspective of our perceived reality, I wouldn't just write it off as nothing of any meaning, either. Like another member said, research. See which case seems to align the most with her experiences, and build upon that. Look into the various meanings of each number. Correspond those to various meaning in religions. For example, in the Tarot the number 11 card is predominately "Justice." The repeating of 22 is a power number in numerology, as is 11, I believe. So perhaps it really is indeed a wake up call of sorts. As to what? I'm not sure any of us truly know, yet.
edit on 2992014 by MoonMystic because: ETA A few changed thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join