It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone in ATS, it's me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I started posting yesterday and made +15 replays/posts so far! Still unsure how stuff works, but I am guessing that is because I am a slow learner and my English is bad... Have mercy on me!

I was a atheist when I was born and later became agnostic/atheist, or whatever.
I've been brought up in a strict Muslim Family(the type where parents beat the child and stuff), but always thought that my parents were mentally challenged. They tried to make me hate on Jews, Christians, Hindus, Blacks, Americans and homosexuals (they didn't know atheists, bisexuals and transsexual existed, I know there are more, but to lazy to write them all). As the years went on I became somewhat of a douche and I started to dislike everyone because they were not this or that. Time went on and I still didn't know what I was, but I knew I was 4-5 years old at that time.

I thought of many things while I was in Kindergarten like, why do people die, is there a god, is god a woman, why is this kid stealing my stuff, should I steal that kids stuff too, should I hurt my parents?

When I entered school I learned from one of my RLE(Religion, Livssyn og Etikk= Religious and Ethical Education) that I am a atheist. When I told my parents at first they didn't bother, but after couple of days did things go bad. It ended me up with me getting chopped almost to death. My parents fighted more then usual, one grabing the hair, the other the frying pan, blam face hit, oh she lost a lot of hair...

Time went by and I got(I was 1 month away from being 6 yeard old) a new friend who was a pervert. He introduced to me what "melons" actually meant, I had a general idea of what it was, but thanks to him I knew a lot more about the female anatomy.

I retired of my career as a douche at age 6. And that led to Parents fighting harder

When I was 6 years old I got my first computer, I was so happy, it was so big and fat, but what else can you expect? Quickly after that I learned about Japanese anime and that captivated me. I later on became a otaku for a while from age 6-8, though I still went to school, weird...

Parents still fighting

I stopped being a otaku when I realized people wouldn't want to talk to me, so I changed. But somehow the change led me to become very obese, imagine a very short 8,5 year old child weighing 55 kilos, not good! In the end I had no friends and that lasted for 4-5 years.

Parents still fighting

When I hit puberty at age 12 did I grow to I was 15 years old, and that's it... 1,75m

Life is strange for me, it's not much to talk about because nothing much happened to me since birth to the age of 15...

I am now older and after couple of months after the age of 15 did my life turn upside down, but this time I didn't get fat, or become a otaku, or realize I was a alien sent from a unknown place to destroy religion. I might write about what happened after I turned 15 and what I am doing atm, trust me it is really really, boring....

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: elixz

"Self confessed Evil Muslims" are welcome too, i guess.

Heres to you overcoming all that boring childhood trauma…

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Okay...if I get this right, otaku is bad and Melons is good. I agree !!

Welcome to ATS, Elixz !

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Self confessed Evil Muslims? Well, sorry my English understanding is limited.

P.S: I am what you can call agnostic which likes to think from time to time there might be some god liek thing watching me... which might be good or bad.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

Yeah being a otaku never works in Northern Europe, but everyone can agree that melons are good

edit on 7 8 2014 by elixz because: misspell

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Could you tell us more about the hair pulling and frying pan battles of your parents. That scenario almost sounds anime.

Welcome, dysfunctionality and confusion is almost a requirement here. It's really quite beautiful!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I agree on the religious part, not the spiritual however. And athiest concerning God/Tao/Infinite Love and Goodness, well Ets aren't all that athiestic, but they're not religious. Have you figured out how to do this yet, because the only real way is to hold light and make everyone around you happy, providing More Good coming in.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Is that an axe or a shovel your holding in your avatar?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yah okay, sorry about that. That was a little harsh. I'm trying to work on that.

I should have just welcomed you and empathized with the same plight most of us face while growing up.

So, welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

edit on 7/8/14 by EnigmaAgent because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Hi, thanks for sharing.. takes a lot of guts.

Interesting to hear about others lives. Sorry to hear about parents fighting.. know that's tough; experienced a little of that myself.

Sound like you need to get out and explore a little.. but don't get into trouble.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I plan on writing about that after my Journey(If I make it)Ultimate Travel Plan

a reply to: Unity_99
Thanks!

I hope one day People would just relax and be semi-believe in stuff.

a reply to: intrptr
Ty m8

It's OK, It's not like I get depressed because of that.

a reply to: EnigmaAgent
Thanks

a reply to: nOraKat

Hi, thanks m8

I plan on actually traveling pretty soon. to Siberia, but I want to take couple of risks to do so. I would Guess that would really spice up my life, hehe.
I have my plan set, Ultimate Travel Plan

new topics

top topics

join