It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight AH5017: Why are French flags flying at half mast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is a good article to ponder about and let us think why would some agencies / powers / entity destroyed one plane ? The usual answer would be : to assasinate certain people among the passengers, with the whole random people as victim , it would hard to pinpoint the perpetrator. While it seems that many french soldiers and inteligence were among the victim, one person stands out : a Hezbollah Sponsor. Now who would be interested in assasinating this one man ?

---------------------

Fight AH5017, en route from Ouagadougou to Algiers, crashed on July 24, 2014 in Mali with 118 people on board, including 54 French nationals. The aircraft, owned by Swiftair S.A. headquartered in Madrid, was chartered by Air Algeria.

Four emergency meetings were held over five days at the Élysée, a workcell of fifty people was set up in Paris, French flags were flown at half mast for three days, and an official trip by President François Hollande to Réunion and Mayotte was canceled.

A minister and a hundred soldiers were immediately dispatched to the spot.

According to the Algerian daily Echorouk, 33 French soldiers and three senior French Intelligence officers were among the victims. While the international press has relayed and commented on this information, the French press has withheld it form its readers.

France is engaged in several military operations in Africa.

The aircraft is supposed to have plummeted from an altitude of 10,000 meters to the ground in just 3 minutes. The French Bureau of Enquiry and Analysis for Civil Aviation Safety (BEA) is working on the assumption that it was an accident caused by a storm without, however, discarding the possibility of an attack.

Air France has decided to reroute its flights travelling through this area until further notice.

Echorouk also points out that a Lebanese victim, travelling under a false identity, was allegedly one of the major sponsors of Hezbollah. On 25 January 2010, several other senior Hezbollah officials died in the crash of Ethiopian Airlines Flight 409.

The French investigation officially concluded that it was an accident, whereas the Lebanese resistance movement considers it to be an attack perpetrated by the Mossad.

www.voltairenet.org...
edit on 7-8-2014 by buntalanlucu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow, a terrorist group, oh sorry, a resistance group, blames Israel. Didn't see that one coming.

Planes crash, especially when they're older and flying in strong storms.
edit on 8/7/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Wow, a terrorist group, oh sorry, a resistance group, blames Israel. Didn't see that one coming.

Planes crash, especially when they're older and flying in strong storms.

i know right ? and by the way didnt the mossad once 'punked' the french by stealing Mirage's blueprint ? i guess the Israeli have certain history with the french..

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

This is nothing but an accident right now. There was no debris found outside the impact area, which means it was intact when it came down.

The plane had over 30,000 cycles on it. That's a lot for any aircraft, but especially one that flies in that area.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

This is nothing but an accident right now. There was no debris found outside the impact area, which means it was intact when it came down.

The plane had over 30,000 cycles on it. That's a lot for any aircraft, but especially one that flies in that area.

accident.. it is convenient cover to mask any illicit activities by covert operations all around the world..

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You know what, you're right, there are no accidents. This was a covert operation to insert five French special forces soldiers, so they had to kill everyone on the plane to cover it up.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You know what, you're right, there are no accidents. This was a covert operation to insert five French special forces soldiers, so they had to kill everyone on the plane to cover it up.

Nothing is an accident

Nothing is a conspiracy

Both are ridiculous ideas to hold as they simply do not match reality.

Everyone has their own internal line that gets drawn when coincidence becomes too overwhelming for reasonable belief in mere coincidence. Evidently your line is a litter farther than the OPs, but your characterization of him as someone who thinks everything is a conspiracy is simply dismissive and immature, quite frankly a lot less than I'd expect from a mod.

I know you are knowledgeable about aircraft, and that from your perspective it's very reasonable that the plane crashed on its own. Not disagreeing, but if you were planning to down a plane in order to assassinate someone wouldn't a good time to be when that person is flying on a plane that wouldn't cause much surprise when it crashed? As opposed to a tip-top craft that would cause a lot of surprise by knowledgeable people such as yourself?

edit on 14-8-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982

Nothing is an accident

Nothing is a conspiracy

Both are ridiculous ideas to hold as they simply do not match reality.

Everyone has their own internal line that gets drawn when coincidence becomes too overwhelming for reasonable belief in mere coincidence. Evidently your line is a litter farther than the OPs, but your characterization of him as someone who thinks everything is a conspiracy is simply dismissive and immature, quite frankly a lot less than I'd expect from a mod.

I know you are knowledgeable about aircraft, and that from your perspective it's very reasonable that the plane crashed on its own. Not disagreeing, but if you were planning to down a plane in order to assassinate someone wouldn't a good time to be when that person is flying on a plane that wouldn't cause much surprise when it crashed? As opposed to a tip-top craft that would cause a lot of surprise by knowledgeable people such as yourself?

Ah...

i just noticed (via your post) that this zaphod guy also a moderator too.. and i saw this guy a lot in many military thread , sometimes with sarcasm/insult/rudeness common to other poster , but as a moderator that was a bit .. strange.. Isnt it against the unwritten rule in forums that a moderator shouldnt be involved in discussion to prevent conflict of interest ?

as for your post, i totally agree that we common people wont be able to know the truth about assasination details , because so many layers of inteligence misdirection / falseflags / used-of-pasties , only a few top level people know about it and they are definitely not talking / posting in forums..

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't think mods are supposed to moderate in threads they participate in, but other than that they can post like normal members.

I'm not saying I'm never rude or dismissive, but especially to a newer member such as yourself it just seemed mean spirited to me so I had to say something.

Sorry for getting the thread off-topic.
edit on 14-8-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What a bogus idea. The risk VS reward on sacrificing that many people unrelated to the OP's purported goal isn't even remotely worthwhile. So in short, I'm agreeing with Zaphod here, sarcasm & all.

And mods are allowed their opinions in topics on most forums, just like everyone else. It's been that way since I first started posting on them in the 90's.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

1. Older aircraft.
2. Strong storm in the area.
3. Aircraft type that has seen other incidents flying near storms of this type.
4. Debris field very small.
5. Crew initially requested a diversion around the storm, then requested to turn around.
6. FDR shows a showing, then a rapid descent, with no other problems showing.

Those are known facts of this incident. Now which makes more sense, accident, or assassination.
edit on 8/14/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
I don't think mods are supposed to moderate in threads they participate in, but other than that they can post like normal members.

I'm not saying I'm never rude or dismissive, but especially to a newer member such as yourself it just seemed mean spirited to me so I had to say something.

Sorry for getting the thread off-topic.

ah its ok and thanks for the welcome..

im used to rude and dismissive poster , i just suprised i got that from a moderator..

ok back to topic

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If you wanted to assassinate someone you could do it in a more efficient way than bringing down an airliner and making it look like an accident!

Some people see conspiracy around every corner and seem unwilling to accept that their world is flawed, and some things happen unexpectedly and by accident, and are not orchestrated by the CIA, Mossad or aliens. These people's lives must be hell!

Regards

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

French flags are flying at half mast because French citizens died in the crash. I believe that answers your question.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
OP i like the way you are jumping to conclusions based on nothing??...

The most likely cause for this plane crash and the others that have occurred recently (based on the available evidence) flights including-MH370,Taiwan,Air France over the Atlantic in 2009,radar blip in Europe in July,Iran in August,emergency landing in Spain (of coarse excluding the flight over the Ukraine)-were all caused by an EMP/flux from Planet X;which consequently brought down these planes due to electronic interference/failure,the black box data from air France supports this..makes you wonder why MH370 has not been found? I am sure its location is known,but if the black box data was consistent with that of Air France-which i'm sure it is- it would raise too much suspicion from the public.

The same principle can be demonstrated in this link,although the cause in this case was the Sun.en.wikipedia.org...

This will happen more often until travel is not possible,until then, the cover up continiues..

Here are some links that explain what occurred and will continue to do so.Our magnetic field is under great stress and from the tracking/mapping applications that are available online atm, we can see an enormous magnetic influence coming from space and it is not from the Sun...This tracking app is updated on the poleshift.ning website below-just to say, NASA are editing these images as well as SOHO,they may well go 'offline' due to the obviousness of what they are depicting...we shall see..

The info is 3/4's down the page in this link..The main page of this site is where you need to go to, for any info dating back on the events of the past 10 years or so (with regards to earth changes,well the whole package really) it is also updated daily in all areas..keep an eye on the SOHO cameras which are updated daily..there are some very interesting images coming through of our ever encroaching object/s of interest-that being the Planet X/Brown Dwarf system.
poleshift.ning.com...

Another great site here explaining what occurred to these flights.
survivingthepoleshift.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

OP i like the way you are jumping to conclusions based on nothing??...

You're not so bad at it either. Aging fleets, adverse weather, over stressed pilots... accidents happen.

new topics

top topics

join