It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The Ghost of Chloe at the Myrtles Plantation B&B

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

You know, I can't really remember what all I asked her. That's been what feels like forever ago. At the time, I was extremely well- versed in the lore surrounding the Myrtles. But I'm afraid I've forgotten most of it.

I know we were shown the mirror mentioned in the op, and we took photos, but nothing unusual came out on the film.

I don't recollect ever hearing of anyone actually being harmed though...?

Sorry - I wish I remembered more about the tour itself. It was AFTER the tour that really stuck with me though...lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I watched the full episode of Ghost Adventures investigating this place last night, but the full You Tube version costs money, so this is all I can post.
If anyone ever visits this B&B, please come back here and posts your experience.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I stayed a couple of days and nights at Myrtles last year. It was wonderful. We heard the giggling of children, and my sister was staying in the Judge Clark suite which is located at the top of those spooky stairs across from the well known mirror. She and her husband were able to hear the widely reported thumping on the stair case as they lay in bed.

I found Myrtles to be enchanting, and it certainly can take you back to days of old. I enjoyed the grounds and the staff so much more than the ghosts.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Wow! That's awesome!
Thank you for sharing that with us, Witness2008.

I would love to go there sometime, but I'm so "open", I'm afraid all the ghosts in the area might gang up on me at the same time, and then I would be one of those visitors that leave in the middle of the night.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You should definitely go. My sister and I are both open, perhaps not to the degree that you may be, but the energies there are overwhelmingly warm. There were a couple of instances that raised the hair on my body, but I found the experience to be exhilarating, not frightening.

If anyone on this thread decides to stay at Myrtles, book a few months ahead and reserve the Judge Clark suite. You will have half the building to yourself which makes a big difference in the experiences that you have.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Neato Sled

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join