It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi's ARE in Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

The first casualty of war and aggression is truth.

Always has been.

If only the warmongers would put as much thought and planning into what happens to the people and the country AFTER the violence ends, as they put into creating the multiple layers of propaganda to set the stage for the violence and making the victims of that contrived turmoil and violence appear like the bad guys and aggressors, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan wouldn't be in such a terrible state now.

Put simply...'they' lie, and they lie all the time to get what they want.

There's not much truth in war and geopolitical manoeuvring.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Are the British living on the Falklands Islands..British or falks?

I think you'll find they're British.

And you will find that the Brits living there are not native to that island, so the native inhabitants aren't British now are they?

About 70 percent are of British descent, primarily as a result of Scottish and Welsh immigration to the islands.[9] The native-born inhabitants call themselves "Islanders"; the term "Kelpers", from the kelp which grows profusely around the islands, is no longer used in the Islands. People from the United Kingdom who have obtained Falkland Island status are known locally as 'belongers'.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Here is photos of Nazis in Ukraine and of course they claim that they aren't facists just nationalists. So Nationalists are Nazis then I guess. What else can I take away from this with them wearing swastikas on their helmets.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Here is photos of Nazis in Ukraine and of course they claim that they aren't facists just nationalists. So Nationalists are Nazis then I guess. What else can I take away from this with them wearing swastikas on their helmets.

www.nbcnews.com...

I never said there were no Nazis in Ukraine. Here's a perfect example for you:

Pavel Gubarev, self proclaimed "Governor" of the People's Rpublic of Donetsk.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Dimithae

www.nbcnews.com...

I never said there were no Nazis in Ukraine. Here's a perfect example for you:

Pavel Gubarev, self proclaimed "Governor" of the People's Rpublic of Donetsk.

I never said there were no Nazis in Ukraine

You did during the Pro EU protests around 2012/2013 during the early days of the protests you and some claimed there were Nazis in Ukraine nor at the protests although evidence says otherwise.

Its ironic your trying to prove it with an page from wikipedia. Wikipedia cant be trusted as it can edited by anyone.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Its clear that you lack an understanding of whats actually occurring in Ukraine and the history surrounding Russia, Ukrainians are generally Russian.

Please explain. If Ukrainians are Russian, why is it Ukraine?

Ukrainians/Russians are both Slavic therefore by your logic they arent Slavic. What your American gov wants to do is simple they want to pretend to the Slavics in Ukraine that they arent Slavics and the way they are doing so is showing its way on our news channels.

Ukraine is Not Russia? yet Ukrainians speak Russian. The same tongue as the Russians.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Viking9019

As the first poster said the Ukrainans have admitted to this themselves. From what I have read, they fought for the Nazis during WW2. They are commonly known as ultra nationalists (nazi)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
yes. there are US trained Naziz in Ukraine, And in 95% of the world.

95% of this paradigm was/is hosted by them…..
what should anyone expect?
tetra

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You did during the Pro EU protests around 2012/2013 during the early days of the protests you and some claimed there were Nazis in Ukraine nor at the protests although evidence says otherwise.

Here we go again. Please post a link to a post where I claim that there are no Nazis in Ukraine or admit that you are just lying as usual.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Ukraine is Not Russia? yet Ukrainians speak Russian. The same tongue as the Russians.

Canada is not the United States? Yet Canadians speak English, the same tongue as the Americans! "Pan-Slavism" is a heinous fiction with racist underpinnings. Tatars are not Slavs. Jews are not Slavs. Kazakhs are not Slavs. What role for them in Putin's glorious Pan-Slavic future?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Seems your not getting the point.

Canada is not the United States? Yet Canadians speak English, the same tongue as the Americans! "Pan-Slavism"

Canadians,Americans are all and both are generally from there native land Britain of course with those whom fled the British into North America into Early 1700s/1800s speak rather differential then there ancestors in Britannia.

Jews are not Slavs. Kazakhs are not Slavs. What role for them in Putin's glorious Pan-Slavic future?

What Role does the Great Peace Maker Bibi has for the Kazakh Jews whom are ruling Palestine? i meant this has no offense of course just a point.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

So, you cannot find a single post where anyone claims there are no Nazis in Ukraine. You stand exposed for what you are.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

So, you cannot find a single post where anyone claims there are no Nazis in Ukraine. You stand exposed for what you are.

You had replied to my threads previously in the past year during at the time of the protests its a pain searching for them through my own timeline now.

I remember not only seeing you commenting that there arent any fascists in Ukraine nor its Government but you also claimed the Pro Euporean Union protests at Kiev weren't fascists yet.

I Provided proof of recent images with the fascists marching through with armed weapons during the protests. Other users claimed they weren't Fascist while you supported them.

You stand exposed for what you are.

you haven't exposed anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I remember not only seeing you commenting that there arent any fascists in Ukraine nor its Government but you also claimed the Pro Euporean Union protests at Kiev weren't fascists yet.

Your memory is faulty. The first statement is not true, the second a distortion of the truth. The fact that you continue to make statements that you cannot support speaks volumes about your integrity.

How would you feel if I kept saying that you admitted to being a paid Iranian disinfo agent, and when you challenged me I said "I know you admitted it many times but I cannot be bothered to look for where you said it?" You would be completely justified in calling me a liar, wouldn't you?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think we need to hace a discussion about what is going on with the spread of Nazism in Ukraine, I dont agree with it, and I think its wrong on many levels. There is racism back here in the US too, but there are open Sieg Hail Nazis in Ukraine these days and they are also part of the government over there.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think we need to have a discussion about the continuation of Nazism around the globe. Why limit it to Ukraine?a reply to: FormOfTheLord

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think we need to have a discussion about the continuation of Nazism around the globe. Why limit it to Ukraine?a reply to: FormOfTheLord

That is the OP of the thread, talking about them for the Nazis they are only raises awareness.

If the KKK are in Texas doing rallies, burning crosses, and spreading thier ideology, we talk about them there doing thier whole white power BS in Texas, not deflect to how there may be a global trend towards racism around the world.

In the same way if they are doing Sieg Hails, calling for genocide of Russians, and really doing genocide we should talk about theme where they are not deflect to Syria or some other country.

Deflecting to other countries doesnt talk about the state of Nazism in Ukraine at all, some pople think its better to not talk about something going on in the place its going on in, I say talk about them, discuss whats happening where its happening.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 So start a thread on it then, this thread is about Nazis in Ukraine, nice way of trying to deflect and derail though.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Here are a bunch of Nazis with guns and swastikas in Ukraine, watch the video from start to finish to see the evidence of Nazism elements in Ukraine. Lots of racists doing Sieg Hails in this video.
edit on 18-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

a reply to: DJW001 So start a thread on it then, this thread is about Nazis in Ukraine, nice way of trying to deflect and derail though.

I submit that the purpose of this thread is not to warn about the dangers of Nazism, but to undermine the legitimacy of the Kyiv government. It is as though someone kept posting video montages of Klan rallies, riots, and clips of politicians saying stupid things to "prove" that the United States is run by Nazis. This thread is intended as hate speech directed toward Ukraine and its people.

In 1994, Svoboda, the ultra-nationalist party that most reflected Nazism only achieved 0.2% of the popular vote for seats in Parliament. By 2012, at the height of Yanukovych's power and when most of the video being posted here was taken, their share of the vote swelled to 10.45%. This was indeed a worrying trend, and observers have pointed out that Yanukovych gave Svoboda disproportionate coverage in the media. This is because, as a nationalist party, it was anti-west. (Russia does not care whether or not you are a Nazi, so long as you are anti-west. "My enemy's enemy....")

In the first elections since Yanuklovych was deposed, Svoboda's share of the vote dropped to 4.71%, a reduction of more than half! This suggests that the far right is declining in influence rather than increasing Source.

But what about the Svoboda members serving in government as Interior Minister and other posts? That is in the nature of Parliamentary government. Svoboda is an opposition party. Giving them a few posts is a way of preventing them for working more actively against the government.

Now please, no-one is denying that there is racism and anti-semitism in Ukraine. The question is why do you insist on exaggerating it? You keep banging away on your propaganda drum, trying to convince people that the Ukrainian government is genocidal. Why don't you focus on Assad or Islamic State? Or is that "good" genocide?
edit on 18-2-2015 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join