It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi's ARE in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I just read this and thought, why are people saying its just Russian propaganda that Nazi's are in Ukraine,when they themselves are admitting it? Here is the link to the article www.valuewalk.com...

And a snippet of it here:On their way to shooting practice and maneuvers, fighters paid homage to their Italian comrade Francesco F. by singing a hymn honoring Mussolini.

And:Mikael Skillt is perhaps the most well-known foreign fighter of the battalion. This Swedish sniper, with seven years’ experience in the Swedish Army and the Swedish National Guard, was a member of the neo-Nazi Svenskarnas party in Sweden.

So lets see,its okay for them to come in and join a fight in a land that isn't theirs,but its not okay for Russia to do so? I think it should be either both can come in or no one comes in myself. All this double standard nonsense is just insane.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The Swedish sniper i believe is not a Neo-Nazi like it's claimed(he's a nationalist) but then again, everyone is a goddamn Nazi to the sheep these days.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Oh their is some nonsense here all right. This is not a double standard it is common sense. People tend to be ok with outsiders volunteering to defend them against an invasion. They tend not be ok with outsiders showing up to take and occupy their terrtitory. This is not a dounbl standand.

The Russians that occupied Ukraine and that are working with the rebels are not suddenly going to be welcome in Ukraine because you have stange idea about what is fair. With your logic a person who hired a security guard to protect their home should also allow a thief in just to be fair.
edit on 7-8-2014 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2014 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Nazi's are in Ukraine ?

There are Nazi's in most countries of the world ( including The U.K. & The U.S.)

So what is your point?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

There are indeed Nazis in Ukraine:

Pavel Gubarev, self proclaimed "Governor" of Donetsk. But it's okay for Nazis to be in Ukraine, provided they are pro-Russia, right?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Here is a link to the original article:

www.eurasianet.org...

You can judge the reliability of the site for yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

There are indeed Nazis in Ukraine:

Pavel Gubarev, self proclaimed "Governor" of Donetsk. But it's okay for Nazis to be in Ukraine, provided they are pro-Russia, right?

Well is it ok for all the Nazis in Russia to be in Russia? Granted they are more into gay baiting while the Goverment looks the other way and not joining in trying to take over Ukraine. And what is this fasication with Neo Nazis? Sure small groups of them are in every country and maybe in Ukraine a country of millions maybe a dozen or so have shown up and claim to be there to fight the Russians and are running around in a region with little central control. I mean so what? I get it is hard, very hard to try and defend Russias actions and in desperation NAZIS comes out but, I have to tell ya nobody is buying it.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
yes. there are US trained Naziz in Ukraine, And in 95% of the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
yes. there are US trained Naziz in Ukraine, And in 95% of the world.

yup, remember SS major Werhner von Braun that killed many Londoners with his balistic rockets?

same happening here, Kiev neonazis are the good nazis

The U.S. has Installed a Neo-Nazi Government in Ukraine

According to the New York Times, “The United States and the European Union have embraced the revolution here as another flowering of democracy, a blow to authoritarianism and kleptocracy in the former Soviet space.” ( After Initial Triumph, Ukraine’s Leaders Face Battle for Credibility, NYTimes.com, March 1, 2014, emphasis added) “Flowering Democracy, Revolution”?

The grim realities are otherwise. What is a stake is a US-EU-NATO sponsored coup d’Etat in blatant violation of international law. The forbidden truth is that the West has engineered –through a carefully staged covert operation– the formation of a proxy regime integrated by Neo-Nazis.

more at the link...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

So lets see,its okay for them to come in and join a fight in a land that isn't theirs,but its not okay for Russia to do so?

The problem is they are fighting to keep Ukraine as a whole whereas Russia is sending fighters in to tear Ukraine apart, so there is a difference.

If they were trying to change the landscape of Ukraine then you may have something, and being a nationalist does not automatically make you a neo-nazi.

And Russia has it's own nationalists in politics...

www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: donhuangenaro

Ah yes the truth that is globalresearch.ca.

How about a more credible source that isn't pro Russian and you may have something.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I don't believe anything I hear or see about Ukraine. I did here from Brother Nathaniel that "BRICS" might have something to do with it. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Ah yes the truth that is globalresearch.ca.

How about a more credible source that isn't pro Russian and you may have something.

really? give me some proof that this is a pro russian webiste?
these are the facts, if you take some time and investigate yourself, but you choose to be ignorant, and that is not my problem...

you can google: svoboda party

and start there

edit on 072014809000000am89America/Chicago8 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

really? give me some proof that this is a pro russian webiste?
these are the facts, if you take some time and investigate yourself, but you choose to be ignorant, and that is not my problem...

Do you think this is the first time someone used globalresearch.ca as a source.

How would I know they fall on the pro Russian side if I hadn't actually looked into them...have you?

So I am ignorant because I see that the source is well known for following the pro Russian tow line...classic response by those who just don't like the truth.

you can google: svoboda party

And what am I supposed to be seeing?

Do you know how much voting power Svoboda has in the Ukraine parliament?

Well here let me help you out...they have 7.9% how much power do you think they have with that?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The Ukraine has very turbulent recent history, in WW2 many fought or collaborated with the German Nazis, were ruthless with Tartars, Roma's, and Poles in the west, who they thought inferior, and helped gather up the Jewish population.
Later they changed sides. It's not hard to see that the Nazi influence didn't die out completely, even though the Nazis thought of the Ukrainians themselves as also inferior.
On the other hand about four and a half million Ukrainians joined the Red Army and fought the Germans.
I would hazard a guess that had the Ukraine regained independence after WW2 it would have been a lot like Nazi Germany, and likely would have been in unrest for some time.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The Russians that occupied Ukraine and that are working with the rebels are not suddenly going to be welcome in Ukraine because you have stange idea about what is fair. With your logic a person who hired a security guard to protect their home should also allow a thief in just to be fair.

Its clear that you lack an understanding of whats actually occurring in Ukraine and the history surrounding Russia, Ukrainians are generally Russian.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Are they surf Nazi's? Must they die?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Its clear that you lack an understanding of whats actually occurring in Ukraine and the history surrounding Russia, Ukrainians are generally Russian.

Please explain. If Ukrainians are Russian, why is it Ukraine?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Please explain. If Ukrainians are Russian, why is it Ukraine?

Are the British living on the Falklands Islands..British or falks?

I think you'll find they're British.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Are they surf Nazi's? Must they die?

Takes me way back...

No but they can go surf Nicaragua.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join